It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Can UFOs become meteors? Amazing video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Source

Or are they part of one and the same phenomena?

Filmed off the coast of Brazil last September, this sequence of incredible footage appears to show some kind of transdimensional fireball arising from a spectacular atmospheric display of lights. We are beginning to get the idea that meteors and fireballs can do some pretty unexpected things...
c

Now I'm not to sure what is going on in any of these video clips. On the youtube account it seems like no one watching the video has any idea as well, but to me this is an amazing video.

I looked around on here for this but I couldn't find anything, with the normal key words anyways, someone might have seen this before, if so, my apologies.

Anyways, we need a few people with a few idea's to throw around here because I am stumped as to what this all could be. So I leave it to the member of ATS to come to some sort of consensus as to what all these things are.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 27-2-2011 by predator0187 because: pressed post to early
my fault

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
it would be interesting to see how all the lights appeared at :40 into the video. it just goes all blurry, then black, then BAM lights everywhere.

hmmm..

interesting to say the least.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Yes it is possible just watch Battle:LA on 11.3.11. Maybe a little spoiler but that´s how they land on earth to wipe us out.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That was pretty cool, great footage

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by predator0187

Yes it is possible just watch Battle:LA on 11.3.11. Maybe a little spoiler but that´s how they land on earth to wipe us out.

Yes, because "HollyWood" (Holly, the wood Druid magicians used for their wands) is trying to disclose the truth on the alien threat. Just like they did with communism. There's no way that the giant list of Anti-Alien blockbuster movies could be Propaganda (with a capital P) - non whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Most of that is one single event from multiple witnesses, that last clip at the end though I'd never seen before.
I hope you all watch the whole video and see why they aren't chinese lanterns...I don't know what it is but I'm pretty sure what it's not.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Really interesting video. It is unusual, but something seems "natural?" about the lights. I dunno, great find!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Good glad to see that I wasn't crazy in being the only one that thought this was a good video.

But, this is ATS and an explanation will be around sooner or later, whether it is a good one or not, we will see, but happy to see I'm not crazy for liking the video.

Pred...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
That's a good vid. It certainly looks like something in close orbit having problems and possibly breaking up, with bits entering the atmosphere.

I wonder when that (Russian?) satellite was accidentally bumped into and destroyed...could this have been around that date?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post is of interest:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Looks like the same type of UFO i seen in 2009...But I witnessed it falling into our atmosphere from waaay outside it. The reason it astonished me so much was because me and my cousin had just lay down to sleep after playing PES until 6 am, I was facing the window and thought it was a shooting star, because of its firey red/orange colour, but the next thing its in our atmosphere and it opened like two red "wings" and just starts hovering. TRUE story.

new topics

top topics

join