It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki - Quite a Convincing video compared to Most

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
the fact she keeps saying "Stitchin" doesn't really make it very convincing..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
Geez, how many Bible versus must I post to prove all these alien/god theories are wrong!

/sarcasm

I am totally fascinated by the concept and enjoy learning more about the ancients. I have read a boat load on the topic and like others, have kind of quilted together a concept that maybe one day I will venture to explain here on ATS. Until then, I will enjoy your video. Thanks, OP.
edit on 27-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

I would like to here your ideas on this topic.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

You don't even know your own blood type? That's pretty surprising.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
reply to post by Beyond Creation

I'd call them Anusnaki, lolololol

Get it? They are called after O

interesting name....

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

This is a fascinating theory as far as theory goes. No mention of Christ? So this leads me to believe this adds up to what is in the Bible refered to as, " Strong delusion". I've spent my life trying to understand God. I believe you can get that understanding only from Christ.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
reply to post by Drezden

I didn't have time to watch the whole video before I went to class, but "RH -" isn't a blood type as in A, B, O..etc.. or so I thought.

Though I can't remember my blood type either as it is.. I mean I did know it off the top of my head at one point.. I'll go look at my birth certificate.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by alyoshablue

i got a bible verse for ya

genesis verse 26: "And god said let us create man in our image"

There's a bunch of other verses in Genesis where the plural is used in that way. "Us", "we", "our" - it's all over the place.

Whenever I bring it up, many people rationalize it in a variety of ways: it refers to the Trinity, or God & the Holy Spirit, or a mistranslation, or....the list goes on.

I don't buy any of the rationalizations but I do find it interesting as hell...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This was a cool video, I'm going to find out if I'm RH - lol...I also want to get my DNA traced you know how they do those genealogy things now...Very exciting...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by minortimes

I quite enjoyed this thread. Thanks, OP. It`s the first ime I actually didn`t turn off a video of this nature. S&F for you.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

reply to post by Drezden

I didn't have time to watch the whole video before I went to class, but "RH -" isn't a blood type as in A, B, O..etc.. or so I thought.

Though I can't remember my blood type either as it is.. I mean I did know it off the top of my head at one point.. I'll go look at my birth certificate.

Every blood type has a RH Factor either negative or positive

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by metalholic

okay, the questions in your post weren't too clear but here's some answers.

firstly, I believe.....

I do not believe......

I believe it does not matter what you believe. Believe it,or not!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
IF this rh negative thing is correct then i've dated 2 aliens given one a son and my current alien/wife has had a daughter to me with another on the way.....lol i dunno what to make of this......perhaps aliens want to sleep with me.....sigh story of my life.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

Originally posted by darius2025

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by alyoshablue

i got a bible verse for ya

genesis verse 26: "And god said let us create man in our image"

You know whats really funny about this? You ask most catholics about why the bible uses the plural 'gods' instead of 'god' and their like "BLASPHEMY... the bible does no such thing as there is ONLY ONE GOD".

Then you show them and they start to tell you that they probably meant the 'holy trinity'. Um yeah... so really, there are MULTIPLE gods. Catholics/christians don't even know what catholicism and christianity are about. Who cares how many gods, which gods, when and where... focus on the message... all people are brothers, treat your brothers as you would have them treat you and love one-another. Is that not really whats important here?

LOL @sstards

Can you please find me one of those verses so I can see for myself?

Well, just the few couple pages in the old testament should do the trick.

Gen 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth." 1:27 So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Gen 3:22 Then the LORD God said, "See, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"-- 3:23 therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.

Gen 11:7 Come, let us go down, and confuse their language there, so that they will not understand one another’s speech." 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city.

Isa 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I; send me!"

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by darius2025

Well i do believe that God was talking to the Angels helping him, but you will mock me over that. He did have angels before man, so it is a certain that he was talking to them as they helped. The "who will go for us" verse was talking of the Kingdom,state or place called Heaven. It like when we say the soldiers "died for us" or "The Australian Olympians did it for us, they won us gold". They did it for they country, just as God was asking will somebody stand for the Kingdom of Heaven.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

You know, you are right. The Koran specifically states that god first created the lesser beings (angels).

Why am i even having a discussion about bible studies.

Sorry, carry on.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well the entire part about Rh negative is completely true, as someone who is part of this group, I can tell you this....I have a high IQ, I have an extra rib(weird I know), I have green eyes, Light sensitive, I have a somewhat low body temp.

I've done quite a bit of research on the whole subject, and if you look at the ancestory of most Rh Negative persons, you'll find it's a european thing, my take on it is that persons with Rh negative simply have a more direct bloodline to Neanderthal.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

I too have noticed this anomaly in myself. I am A negitive blood type, had to have three transfusions at birth so that I could live here. I, and my children have a higher than normal IQ, read constantly, book after book, my mean body temp is 96.7 degrees, if it gets to the "normal" 98.6 I have a fever. I heal up really fast, which astounds the doctors, who are quite amazed that I can still walk. I have an extra vertebrae in my lower lumbar, and an extra rib, this causes me a great deal of distress. I am an Empath, I feel others emotions, and sometimes their thoughts. I know a great many things that I simply should not know. I am sensitive to bright, artificial lights, and a cell phone pointed at me give me a pounding headache.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join