It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

company making diesel with sun, water, CO2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ok read through looks like this company is starting mass production soon .
how long untill they are producing unleaded remains to be seen.
news.yahoo.com...
if this works on a large scale no more corn needed could put it in areas that are unusable for other things

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

Tesla had similer ideas , look what happened to him!
Governments and the corrupt oil industries would never allow such an invention to happen.
The earth needs something like this, but capitalists' dont!
It would be great if it did happen, but even if it was possible we wouldn't be allowed to benefit from it!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What happens when a bio-engineered organism that produces hydrocarbons gets into the environment?

People will look the other way when a ferrari is in ones dreams.

It sounds great but as with any other human remedy for old problems we don't need to create new problems. But human greed and desire will push it ahead no matter what.

I hope this does work out though, if it is safe for the environment of course.
Sometimes I wonder about screwing around with nature to create organisms that did not evolve naturally.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i really wounder if they will ever mass produce this kind of fuel.
cus, it would really get in the pocket of big oil companies.

ether way nice.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

"And they can ride home on their horse and use their abacus to calculate their checkbook balance," he said.

With gas being $4 a gallon and shooting up to God only knows in the next week, the public needs more stories like this! Even if it's a thought, in the experimental process, or yet to be "commercially viable" we need articles like this to be brought full view into the public consciousness so we can start demanding why we're paying $4-5 a gallon of gas or higher food prices because of shipping costs and the government isn't pumping support into these innovations like a horny dog going at it with a skateboard. The uncertainty surrounding gas prices has lead to a surprising number of people I know who are going to need to make some tough decisions due to the affordability of of just living!

The more is think about the growing number of people around the world already in that position or on the cusp of the less likely I see "the powers that may be" (multinational corps included) able to assume total control over the commerce of resources.

As much as I dislike the use of violence for change, there may soon be a time when there becomes no incentive to follow the rule of law in order to survive and people will die. We must be aware of this.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
What happens when a bio-engineered organism that produces hydrocarbons gets into the environment?

People will look the other way when a ferrari is in ones dreams.

It sounds great but as with any other human remedy for old problems we don't need to create new problems. But human greed and desire will push it ahead no matter what.

I hope this does work out though, if it is safe for the environment of course.
Sometimes I wonder about screwing around with nature to create organisms that did not evolve naturally.

what happens when oil gets in the oceans or environment?

But you know, electromagnetic is a far better idea. Ie. free energy! The phillipines is trying to reveal this. The east has been trying to get it out.

top topics

join