It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Pilot!? Nictitating Eyelids or Contacts?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My god another reptilian! Are we witnessing the action of the nictitating membrane covering this reptilian's eyes or did the poor guy just have a massive contact lens blowout?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Ugh!!!

Three words!!!: Video. Compression. Artifacts!!!!

link   

No, reptilians are fake. It is obviously Goa'uld.

link   
Glitch in the video.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Odd, but could just be video editing or a camera glitch. S+F because at least it's interesting

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You guys really think that that is a video glitch or compression artifact localized just to the guys eyes?
Ok.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

From what I saw one contact may have fell out or something as one pupil is bigger than the other if you pause it when the 'shapeshifting' occurs.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I saw this about a week ago in a thread titled something like 'best ufo evidence'. Out of all the ufo vids, it was this guys eye issues that fascinated me the most. Not a big believer in transdimensional reptoids, but I have seen someones eyes do something similar in person and it freaked me the *&% out. Who knows, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

link   

Originally posted by Frater210
You guys really think that that is a video glitch or compression artifact localized just to the guys eyes?
Ok.

Actually yes..Yes I do believe it to be a glitch.

link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Good find op, your first assumption is right, it will always be a glitch, or something until the people see first hand for themselves

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Thank you. would you be willing to craft some post that details this clearly. I am only being contentious for the sake of thread quality. One of the things that I am fascinated with right now is Open Source audio/visual analysis software that can be implemented quickly by ATS members when videos like this appear. I am sure what we are seeing is explainable ( I hope) I would just like to see what members can bring to bear on this. I am a beginner myself but was able to clip this bit from a larger video and get it up quickly on Youtube and then link it here all using Open Source goodies. I have a thread set up to make links for this software available and to provide a general knowledge resource for those of us that would like to join in the ATS debunk/rebunk fun at a slightly higher level of proficiency.
So can you prove it is contacts? Or a video glitch due to compression (I can tell you that won't fly and I will be willing to belly up for some crow pie if you can)
edit on 27-2-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Never said it was contacts..Just appears to be a glitch in the video..

link   
his eyelids probably just folded upwards, it has randomly happened to me before just by blinking.

link   

Sorry, Friend. I have corrected myself. Please see above.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In between minds whether Reptilians exist or not. It wouldn't be a contact lens popping out because if this happened, they would have done a retake and the pilot would have flinched or something when the lens popped out. Would have to be a glitch... but looks freaky as!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Sorry, Friend. I have corrected myself. Please see above.

I can't prove, or disprove it..But Personally Every single time one of these videos pops up, 9 time's out of 10 it is a glitch. I will admit it is odd that it is both eyes, But can easily be explained away by a time lapse in the video.
edit on 27-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Here is the post to the: The Complete Digital Debunker

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you will stop by...
Meanwhile I have to say that this does not look like sticky eyelids to me. And the poster who suggested that the pilot would flinch or move in the case of a jumpy contact lens is correct in my opinion.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Heh.

I mean.

Totally not, man, no way.
Definitely not. Nope.
edit on 27-2-2011 by CapnCaveman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join