It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father forced to beg squatters to get out of his new £1m home through the LETTERBOX!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So, in summary, nothing like Canada at all.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
i under stand the concept of squatting in an property that was abandoned but this property wasn't it was being remodeled so i say let the man take force of arms and throw this euro trash out . and just because he purchased a 1 million pound home doesn't make him rich i just means he got financing. so he should be put on street with his family while paying mortgage is wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
i under stand the concept of squatting in an property that was abandoned but this property wasn't it was being remodeled so i say let the man take force of arms and throw this euro trash out . and just because he purchased a 1 million pound home doesn't make him rich i just means he got financing. so he should be put on street with his family while paying mortgage is wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Couldn't he just break down the door, then call the police and have them arrested for trespassing? I really don't understand why he just break the door down, enter the house, claim he felt threatened for his life and use whatever means necessary to "bring the pain hammer" down on these punks

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It is unfortunate that our brothers and sisters in the UK have lost their courage because of the threat of a few months in Jail. If I was in his position, 8 months in jail "ain't #hit" !!!

Now, it is scare what you find when you research just a little into this situation...

EDIT: IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE PAPERS, WE GOT EVICTED. I'll be opening a new house in Highgate in the following days, if you can move in immediately and possibly help out opening it as it's kind of tricky, call me on 07587162813. Can't answer any texts as I have no credit (and nobody else has - squatters!). Don't have regular access to internet either.

From the SQUATTERS forum!

Notice how this little punk says "I'll be opening a new house in Highgate in the following days" If that is not a damn crime, I do not know what it is.

But, at least the way I see it, I would get a few people together, have them contact the squatters for a party as they are clearly asking for people to come party as shown below:

EDIT: There is still space because the place is quite big but keep in mind that now there are 30 people in the squat. Everybody welcome for a party, any day or night...

& THEN handle business from the inside!

& welcome my 6-8 months in jail with a damn smile!

A little more research shows this travesty

Artist Jason Ruddick hitchhiked from Latvia to help take over a £5million mansion after hearing about the benefits of squatting in Britain

Squatti ng bastards!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Aggie Man

There is a device that I've read about, used by some commercial establishments to deter teens from congregrating. (Might not work, depends on the age of the squatters)....it uses high-frequency noises, that are usually inaudible to older (over 30-ish) people...but, many younger ones can hear it, and is incredibly annoying, they say.....

Someone on my block has that thing.
I'm going on 37 and I heard it!

So did my wife.

We were like...what the heck was that?!

We retraced our steps and low and behold, on a porch was a large black rectangular box which lit up when we were passing by it.

The property is gated and the box was at least about 20 feet from the sidewalk.

Let me tell you, that device works.
You don't want to hang outside near that.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The Squatter's Handbook

It looks like this UL .gov agency PRINTS a handbook! It is like a handbook / license to steal!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

Yeah,they are probably too lazy to put up a fight anyway,would be too much hard work!

Have you seen some of the squatters?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1919fb1b548.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm not a violent person by nature, but this guy couldn't take a sprinkle off my donut if I didn't allow it.

If this guy represents the opposition, I'd lure them outside with an impromptu drum-circle jam session, and then El-Kabong him with his own guitar.

After I'd thrown them out, I'd bring them all back in, and make them clean because you know it smells of weed and patchouli.

- Lee
edit on 27-2-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
grow some testicles and wait for them one by one on the sidewalk. make an example of the first one that comes out and when their friends see the bloody pulp you left on the curb give them a chance to run out.

being bullied by a bunch of heroin addicts when the cops and the law don't do squat, it's justifiable to forcefully evict them.

especially when you have a week of cleaning up urine and feces, condoms and dirty needles to look forward to.

edit on 27-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Lock all of the doors and windows with a couple of hundred nails each, pour gasoline all over the place, light up a smoke, flick it into the house = PROFIT!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Bwahaha Oh dear , couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Pinch me, I must be dreaming. ATS actually defending private property rights and a rich man? Shouldn't you all be arguing that he's a rich elite and deserve what's happening? Or that he should allow them to use his property so they can all sing kumbaya and ascend to the 19th dimension through purple chakra meditation?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
yeah bright idea pay up the fire insurance then help them burn it down collect your check from insurance company and move too costa rica lot of us and british ex -pats seem to like it there. but seriously i would let myself in and introduce them to me and my buddies cq airsoft skills a couple of tornado sound grenades and plastic bbs at 500 fps and 1100 rounds per secound won't kill but scare the hell out of them

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
yeah bright idea pay up the fire insurance then help them burn it down collect your check from insurance company and move too costa rica lot of us and british ex -pats seem to like it there. but seriously i would let myself in and introduce them to me and my buddies cq airsoft skills a couple of tornado sound grenades and plastic bbs at 500 fps and 1100 rounds per secound won't kill but scare the hell out of them

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
All he really has to do is hand them the law books for America. They will be able to see they could come here, get a home on subsidy, food stamps, welfare, free medical care, a car, a license, and what did I miss? Probably covers it all. They'd quickly leave and come here, I mean after all they'd get all they want free and clear and not have to worry about being evicted even if they are drug addicts. All they have to do is plea refugee status and whine about how they're being treated.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This would never happen in Australia, you would getting the shiz beat out of you for being a lazy bum and trying to take over someone else's property! This makes me wanna fly over there and show you poms what fists are for!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Laws are made, cause they don't have a solution to it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

Im currently working at a drop in for young homeless people and am becoming more concerned about this increase in homelessness. I am seeing important services to the homeless being cut, basically leaving many without any support. I just cant see the general public stepping in to volunteer and replace these services that have been run by trained professionals. Things are going to get a hell of a lot worse for anyone who finds themselves homeless, which seems to be on the increase and although I dont agree in squatting in someones home, desperate times will call for desperate measures by some.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I would seriously grab myself a gun and tell them to get out or i shoot them for trespassing. [this is my edit: ok i wouldn't as i have no gun. I'm not trying to encourage anyone to shoot anyone. - /end disclaimer]

It's either that or i'd pay some thugs some cash to go in there and get them out for me...

edit on 28-2-2011 by DaRAGE because: not trying to get people to commit crime

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

If this happen to me. I would lock and load and give them about 30 seconds to GTFO.
If they did not comply I would send in the dogs first. When I let them in I would let them know I just called them an ambulance because if there was any ass of face left on them they would need help. If any remained well lets just say that aint possible. The dogs would have emptied the house really quick.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join