It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member videos mixes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

This thread to for other members to post short video clips that they made themselves. So if you are of the creative mind then dont be shy. My own submitted video is an attempt to create a kind of trailer for a horror film called Mirror Mirror, which I bought on dvd for the bargain price of £2. There are sequels 2 & 3 which I've seen and really are rubbish. The first is the best.
The music I used came from a free sample offered from a rock music software editor website. I will post its credit once I find which one it came from.

The only rules for submitting are they have to be five minutes long or under and that you created it yourself.

Enjoy and be creative.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
just made this with my new adobe program...

Wanted to create a "Lets make peace for the sake of the children theme"

I know I know.. its cheasy, sit back and enjoy

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Great thread idea and I have a few to share but not on You Tube as it is proprietary work.

I haven't been able to upload media to ATS since site redesign. (Stuck on Step 1 with no nav options) Pix work OK.

Despite plea on Board Questions/Info forum, no joy. Anyone else in this boat? Was this feature abandoned or reserved for the elite Overlords?

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well....this is something I put together during the height of the BP thing. The first part is sad, showing what they caused,the damage they did..... and the second part I tried to show how things were BEFORE they fouled it up, and the way it SHOULD be. Nothing professional, just something I did one day to express my feelings.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Very nice. That song will forever have a new meaning.

Makes me sad though, especially when I think many have 'moved on'. The permanent damage was swept under the media rug but the long term dangers continue lurk. Sometimes I think we humans deserve our plight for what we've done to our beloved Mother Earth / Ocean.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

It need not be professional when it comes from your spirit and compassion. That alone qualifies it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Thankyou! I really appreciate the kind words....that song just came to mind. I always loved it!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Thankyou so much....I tried to make it that way...it's how I was feeling at the time. I'm glad you like it!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a mashup of music, with fitting political Scenes.

You might like it.

top topics

join