It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bryant's mother defends her son

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thanks. Im new and was trying. Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by haveblue

Like I said I don't actually know what those types of soldiers are trained for. Where did you read about them finding one round left in each mag? Cheers.

It was a while ago..Think it was from an ex SAS guy or something..
It was so if they went to change mags but were suddenly attacked, they could throw the mag back in and still have two shots and also know there was still one in the breach if they didn't have time to get the mag in..

Something along those lines..
But you'd expect a novice like Bryant (and me) to just keep shooting until they heard the click of an empty gun..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Sorry to those to go off topic but found the link to the propsed scedule to ban 1000 Australian plants:

foodfreedom.wordpress.com...

Thanks I was trying. Im new.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I can't possibly imagine what must be going through the mind of this young man whose own mother (innocently)betrayed him for something he most probably had'nt done and him never knowing freedom ever again.....

I can't remember how much he now weighs but he's grossly overweight due to all the meds they have packed in to him every day since he was locked up.

Unless someone at some point is prepared to take on his case.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

But you'd expect a novice like Bryant (and me) to just keep shooting until they heard the click of an empty gun..

Novices will flinch in anticipation of the rifle firing therefore pulling it off target. Novices will not breath, and therfore their vision will start to blur in around 5 secs. A novices heart rate will be elevated..see point one. A novice won't know that a rifles bullet will land higher on the target as the barrel becomes hotter..etc etc..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Ohh I don't doubt that's possible but I'm more curious that it took her 15 years to speak up in his defence..
Like you say, even you were aware of the conspiracies 10 years ago,,

Well I know if it was my child it would not have taken 15 years for me to speak up.

maybe the media is the reason why she has not spoke up before now and maybe some in the media now want to tackle this conspiracy so they let her speak up?
edit on 28-2-2011 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by haveblue

Well the incredible accuracy at the cafe suddenly disappeared at the house..
He apparently fired hundreds of rounds at the surrounding police etc and didn't hit one..
Very odd..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yeah the burning house...Just like John Wilkes Booth, when the North finally caught up with him after 12 days they had to burn down a barn to flush him out. A curious repetition of history indeed. Anyhow no surprises that he couldn't hit the side of a barn (pun intended)..like I said years of training required to achieve such accuracy.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by haveblue
reply to post by meathed

I've had alot of experience with target shooting, and at the time of this incident I was puzzled. My first thought was this guy has to be ex military. I had that exact same thought when the Washington sniper was wreaking havoc. I thought this because to achieve such accuracy over such a short period of time would require years of training. This I know from personal experience, as I trained for 6 years and at one point in my life I held a national ranking that was a single digit. I'm not trying to glorify how accurate the shooting was. In fact quite the opposite. I don't believe it's possible without such training to actually achieve said accuracy. This has been the biggest question left unanswered for me.

I was sorry to hear about your friend that was shot in the Strathfield Shopping centre massacre, truely tragic.

I only watched 60 min last night and was amazed how many shoots were ringing out. And i didnt think were trying to glorify it, just given me your opinion.

Questions if i may. As i said im not up on this story at all.

#1.Did he have any type of rifle training?
#2.Was he taken shooting as a kid like we were?( I have seen some bloody accurate roo and rab shooters)
#3. Do they know how many bullets were fired over all, if so what was the hit and miss percentage?

Ps thanks about friend.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

No, locals said he was a useless marksman..

Here's the bullet count..Impressive even for the SAS..

.29 shots fired at the Broad Arrow...19 fatal headshots, 1 other fatality and 12 wounded. all in an estimated 90 seconds...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

[#1.Did he have any type of rifle training?

No military training to my knowledge

[#2.Was he taken shooting as a kid like we were?( I have seen some bloody accurate roo and rab shooters)

I believe so. And yes I agree some of those roo shooters are definately marksman.

[#3. Do they know how many bullets were fired over all, if so what was the hit and miss percentage?

29 rounds fired at the cafe...20 people killed. 19 headshots and 1 other. All from the hip. Sorry I have a real hard time believing that someone could be this accurate in such a short period of time (around 2 mins!), with rounds fired from the hip, without training. Meanwhile about 250 rounds fired once he was in the seascape house which burnt down and he didn't hit squat.....so wheres the missing piece of the puzzle?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The bullet count is weird at the very least.
That is very interesting.
So he could use a gun but!!!!!!!!!

Im just thinking about the ratio of bullets fired and time.
1 bullet for every 3 second was the average.
Most hitting the target.( killzone)
Stranger still.
Thanks both for info.
Im just going to check something and i will be back,
that shot ratio reminds me of another infamous shooting,
Im probably wrong though.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join