It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA says Elenine could hit earth.no really !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Yeah I saw putermans info but I could`nt remember were I had seen the closer AU,yeah it was on putermans, credit to puterman and thorfourwinds,he got me thinking about this,I normally would`nt touch it..
cheers ,and hopi stuff,

edit on 27-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

The source are two objects being observed by nasa and therefore are sourced and not made up as seems to be implied,check it out .....negative feedback loop.I am not a doomster but the objects are there no matter what is said and they are being observed very closely,any one who does`nt think so is nuts.Otherwise why put satelites in positions to observe ,sun,earth and nearby moving objects,do you not think any changes will be hidden,that would be very niave and I for one am not blind,deaf or a sheep.Making my own call on this one and what others are saying has validity.
Did those comets coincide with a solar cycle kicking off by any chance !
Did those listed comets ecliptic orbit with the earths equator !
Did those comets come between earth and sun on its escape Path from the sun towards the earths equator !
Did those figures not configure into the current observations that are changing as it is still well behind mars yet ! !
Did the margin of Au not get nearer ,not Smaller,NEARER to earth !

I didnt say the comet didnt exist. The title of your thread is based on something NASA never said and your completely ignoring that fact. I didnt say anything about paths of comets, or eliptical orbits, etc...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by gringoboy

Thats why it is being held back,nobody would go to work,nobody would be in jail,nobody would be on ATS Etc..

Well make up your mind, first you say NASA says it's going to hit, now you're saying they're holding the information back.

That's pretty funny.

Gringoboy
Riiight! No I understand the why's that pertain to the HYPOTHETICAL. But your drawing a conclusion that is steeped in doom. I must say, if this isn't blatant fear mongering then I'll drink tupentine and and whiz on a brushfire.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Yes but I am and its relevant and is fitting in with a timeline for UN oversight of international affairs like never before in history,a first that my generation can see happening right in front of everybodies eyes.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

pfffffffff , NASA ?!
yea right...
aren't these the same guys that insisted THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY NOT A DROP OF WATER ON THE MOON (and there's plenty), AND THE MARS IS RED AND WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WATER (and it's about as earth but with no dense atnosphere , PLUS A LOT OF WATER!!! I wouldn't be surprised if there were humans like us just "around the "corner" in our solar system ... ) ...
AND YOU WHANT TO BELIEVE WHAT NASA IS POOOIN ON THE MOUTH?!
F no!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Can you share some NASA sourced links to where NASA said there was absolutely no water on the moon or Mars?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I say, if it happens, it happens. There's nothing we can do about it if it does, and who's to say it wont? Things change all the time no matter how many calculations or guesses u make. Guess we'll see when it gets here. Life goes on... or maybe not lol

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm too tired , in a hurry and actually I DON'T GIVE A ... ON THOSE LIERS FROM NASA!
Do the search for yourself!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Please, if NASA were to say something like this, it would be pandamonium. Not just in the streets but right in your own living room.
What concerns me and what I would like Phage to speak to, a little if he would, is the accuracy in relation to these charts and datas.
edit on 27-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I know huh. Some people would just freeze in place, like statues. Not saying that NASA didn't say that Elenin could hit Earth but who's gonna believe them anyway?

I might believe them if they included instructions with their annoucement. Something like this...

edit on 27-2-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Sorry to display my lack of knowledge, but what are the chances and the effects of the comet hitting the moon?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by booggyman111
Why is everyone always all up on phage's d!#k?

edit on 27-2-2011 by booggyman111 because: my bad yo

Because phage bothers to research before he replies to a subject,its a good job there are some on above top secret who do know how to research

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by archlord1972

THE MOON? OH YES!!! THAT WILL MAKE MY DAY!
That @#@#$@?$@ of a !@#@#@$ moon that only shows us her a@#@$ instead of having a normal orbit and a normal BEHAVIOUR!
Yea , I would love to see it blown out of the f skies!
too bad NOTHING AT ALL WILL HAPPEN!
Still , a lot of those mentioned above *IN YELLOW* will believe the crap NASA just pooped...

anyway...
let's get alone now...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

haahahaaha...... thats a lively way of clearing things up for me on a sunday morning

Thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

www.xnewsarchive.com...
And extract from linked article from NASA.

Comet Elenin was just discovered this past Dec. 2010 by a Russian Astronomer Leonid Elenin. The question is why media hasn’t said anything about it? They have always made a big fuzz in the past about found comets. Is it because it is going to be coming a little too close for comfort and they don’t want people freaking out? Comet Elenin Could Hit Earth. This is a possibility because of the very unstable predictions of the Comet. Preliminary predictions have Comet Elenin coming within 42 million miles of the Earth with a very favorable comet sun angle for observers in the northern hemisphere. This is likely to change somewhat as additional data will tweak the orbit, but as it stands now we will see a spectacular comet in late October or early November 2011. When Comet Elenin first was discovered in December last 2010 it was calculated to pass 8.8 Au (8.8 times the distance of the Sun form us) away. But now these calculations has once changed again. Today the orbital calculation is down to 0.24 Au with a minimum as low as 0.15. But these data is being recalculated all the time and it could get even closer but that depends what it encounters in the Oort belt. Just so you know the Moon is 0.00256 away from us to give you a comparison. We must be aware the this comet could bring enormous amount of debris with it and Earth will pass through the debris trail. This will probably take place around the 6th November 2011 or later. Could this new long period comet be the original story of Nibiru?

October 16th
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

This whole bit is bunk, this did not come from NASA at all.
It's all LIES and disinfo.
edit on 27-2-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Do the search for yourself!

You see, I have and I don't recall seeing it anywhere.

Want to know what I think?

I think you're either lying or have been sucked in by a lie and are too lazy to find out the truth for yourself.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

This is it ,its short sweet and direct and from a reliable source

The source is not reliable, and it is not NASA. Your first statement and the title of the thread are false.
We pass through debris fields all the time, hence, meteor showers.

Threat two
Asteroid yu55 travelling at 34,672 mph is coming to within 149,000 miles from earth and close to moons orbit,which could slingshot it around the moon as like the apollo spacecraft to direct hit earth on the 9th of november.

No one is predicting that yu55 will approach the moon, they discuss its approach to Earth!. The moon could very well be on the opposite side of the Earth at the time of closest approach, and have no effect on it, or vice versa. Where are your facts that support a close approach to the moon?

Threat three
Coronal mass ejections could change the trajectory of both objects

Could? According to whom?

Sorry, but your speculation doesn't have any support thus far in this thread.

jw

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Today the orbital calculation is down to 0.24 Au with a minimum as low as 0.15. But these data is being recalculated all the time and it could get even closer but that depends what it encounters in the Oort belt. Just so you know the Moon is 0.00256 away from us to give you a comparison.

I was just wondering if you all are aware that the Moon is closer then this object? I mean even some major changes in its path would still make it further away then the Moon so I guess I am missing the point of the fuss? It sounds to me like it has more of a chance of hitting the Moon then the Earth. Based on the info in the story the moon realistically has a better chance of hitting the Earth. Talk about an extinction level event

Also while this comet would probably do significant damage if it did hit Earth it is nowhere near a ELE so it wouldn't be the end of the world.
edit on 2/27/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

This is for all naysayers who diatribe all the discussions on ATS about Comet ELENINE which many have took flack and sniper fire from(stonings).I don`t like predictions but this infos gotta go...
This is it ,its short sweet and direct and from a reliable source,so the cracks are starting to appear,I leave it with you ,rip me to shreds for posting this but it seems there really are three threats close to the same time period but this one is variably confirmed. Explains a lot,even been discussed as niburu.
Threat one
www.xnewsarchive.com...
And extract from linked article from NASA.

Comet Elenin was just discovered this past Dec. 2010 by a Russian Astronomer Leonid Elenin. The question is why media hasn’t said anything about it? They have always made a big fuzz in the past about found comets. Is it because it is going to be coming a little too close for comfort and they don’t want people freaking out? Comet Elenin Could Hit Earth. This is a possibility because of the very unstable predictions of the Comet. Preliminary predictions have Comet Elenin coming within 42 million miles of the Earth with a very favorable comet sun angle for observers in the northern hemisphere. This is likely to change somewhat as additional data will tweak the orbit, but as it stands now we will see a spectacular comet in late October or early November 2011. When Comet Elenin first was discovered in December last 2010 it was calculated to pass 8.8 Au (8.8 times the distance of the Sun form us) away. But now these calculations has once changed again. Today the orbital calculation is down to 0.24 Au with a minimum as low as 0.15. But these data is being recalculated all the time and it could get even closer but that depends what it encounters in the Oort belt. Just so you know the Moon is 0.00256 away from us to give you a comparison. We must be aware the this comet could bring enormous amount of debris with it and Earth will pass through the debris trail. This will probably take place around the 6th November 2011 or later. Could this new long period comet be the original story of Nibiru?

October 16th
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Threat two
Asteroid yu55 travelling at 34,672 mph is coming to within 149,000 miles from earth and close to moons orbit,which could slingshot it around the moon as like the apollo spacecraft to direct hit earth on the 9th of november.
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Threat three
Coronal mass ejections could change the trajectory of both objects

In conclusion I don`t like predictions but with all the NLE going on ,fema stuff,american/canadian military treaty,possible shutdown of US government forcing a UN run world economy,could be a false flag for either of these observations.

Trying to correct your wrong info and to keep you honest could become a full-time job. This thread is ridiculous.This one has three, count them! three areas of contrived natural danger. The long quote you use at the beginning with the placement of the JPL link within it is obviously intentional. That quote is not from the JPL site as I'm sure you well know. I suspect the quote is from the less-official source at the top of the page and interestingly is not included as a part of the quote while the JPL link is but isn't. Got that?.

Asteroid calamity of the week: Is it by sheer imagination that you want to have this asteroid slinging around the Moon and hitting Earth? Where are the credible sources for that claim? If that could be so, give us some hard data. And then you throw in that the Sun may belch some venomous stuff that acts on the asteroid and certainly and our gooses could be cooked for certain. Finally, to finalize our demise, you. thrown in a statement about governmental conspiracies--WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE! You leave no doubt about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

That extract doesn't sound like something NASA would put out. As a matter of fact I didn't see anything about NASA on the link. Sounds more like something from the Sorcha Fal website. There doesn't seem to be much to chew on here.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thanks I am now a philosopher and scholar with a beard,Plato will be proud ( finger on chin ?) .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join