It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Commentary on So-Called "Conspiracy Theorists"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spicypickle
I agree they're not helping. And frankly, I don't trust any of them.

Thought of more comment...

I think these guys (especially the more visible ones like Ventura) tell you exactly what you want to hear. At least initially. You turn on the TV and you see this guy (who admittedly has a lot of charisma) who is talking about all the stuff the rest of the MSM won't touch. And you're thinking "Finally!".

So if you're not suspicious, he draws you in and makes you like him and admire him and slowly, you start to trust him. And that trust will come in handy for them, I'm sure. Those who are careless enough to trust him.

But these guys are on TV for a reason. And that reason is because they were allowed to be on TV in the first place way back in the day. The establishment made Ventura and they can break him and he knows it. In my opinion, the MSM doesn't put anyone on TV they don't trust. And they sure wouldn't let him into a governor's office. And IF they did, he would know more than he claims to about the secret stuff.

Just remember. A guy like Ventura was originally chosen because he was a good enough actor to convince millions of people he was either a good guy or a bad guy (a face or a heel).
edit on 6-3-2011 by spicypickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ventura? He's still the same thing he was when was a wrestler. He's an entertainer. Look at the chair, and not that the guy fell before the chair fully connected. He's still doing the same schtick - he's just found a new medium.

Frankly, if he's handing you something with this right hand I'd be sure to check what his left one is doing. Everything the guy does is essentially slight of hand.

I'd pretty much assume that if he's telling me XYZ - that someone is hoping I watching the XYZ he's presenting and not paying attention to something WAY more important to keep an eye on.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I think thats rubbish lol .

To all- come back when youve actually done something with your life . Are you ex mayors ? Whats your tv show called ?

Hmm shall I trust Ventura or you people who i dont know whether your physcos or not ? hmmmm

No contest .

In conclusion its easy to sit on your behinds criticising but what have YOU done for our movement ever ?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones .

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What movement?

I gotta tell ya - I'm not in any movement with Ventura or you. Any seeming connection is merely illusory.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

That part wasnt adressed to you mam

So if you dont trust ventura ? Are there any researchers you do ?
I'm always willing to be recommended different angles .
Peace to you .

Ps who is the lady in your avatar ?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by Aeons

That part wasnt adressed to you mam

So if you dont trust ventura ? Are there any researchers you do ?
I'm always willing to be recommended different angles .
Peace to you .

Ps who is the lady in your avatar ?

The avatar is Mary McDonnell playing the part of President of the Colonies Laura Roslin in Battestar Galactica:ReImagined.

I trust that many people are presenting information that they believe to be true. Some of those people are very good at it and have very good information. Some see something that may be real, but cannot find all the data to support it.

Some people are not good at it. Some people fool themselves. And some people are intentionally misleading.

There are clear real conspiracies in the World. Grand gigantic conspiracies, that no one ever seems to talk about, to notice. These real conspiracies appear to be not as much "fun" I would guess. I suppose if you want to conspire, making your plan very very boring is probably the best possible way of hiding it.

There are real conspiracies that have the "real" part of them stripped away by being associated over and over with insanity. So you can have a real actual honest to God, Monarch Program, with actual congressional film of it and government apologizes about it.....but people think its bunk because it is associated with so much crap.

Who do I trust? The trustworthy.

That's an action, not a person or a set of people.

I trust Ventura explicitly. I trust he is who he is, and he lives up to that trust. The medium is the message.
edit on 2011/3/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Were you referring to the MKUltra program?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join