It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anything unknown A.K,A ghosts,bigfoot,U.F.O.s,new cryptoids,anything in the unexplaned/paranormal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I just thought it would be easier to have a thread that deals with all these subjects in one place.this way instead of having all these posts spread out they can be talked about here.please post pictures video and experiences.i have a good interest in the unexplained and paranormal.why have aliens and UFOs,cryptology and the paranormal all divided like that?i do not want you to give up on other threads,just help me get more on these subject and i can help you explain your reply to the best of my abilities.remember i am interested in anything paranormal or unexplained.
edit on 26-2-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

That is the most illogical post i've ever read. You want to shutdown all these parts of ATS where thousands of people visit and replace it with your thread?
Is this real?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

if you read what i wrote,i said that to NOT GIVE UP ON OTHER THREADS and stick with this one just jump in when you find things relating to these subjects that you think is interesting.i myself still use other threads on these subjects.i like to see what others half to say.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yeah why not, who needs the Paranormal and UFO sections on ATS.................to post interesting things........or to be able to find dif subjects easier.......

LoL I think you should let the board moderators and site developers go ahead and handle that.......they have a lot more experience with this sort of thing..........

Interesting thought tho...........but once again, if you were to do that, the topic discussions would vary too much and no one would be able to find information readily...........wouldnt work

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
An easier remedy would simply use the search function.
I know it needs some tweaking to make it better, but it still beats scanning threads.
I wouldn't want to skim a 400 page thread to find something that may interest me.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

good reply,just thought it would be cool to see what others have relating to these subjects...like i said i have an interest in the paranormal/unknown and i want to see what other people find on these topics and post them on a thread i created.like having your own paranormal/unknown studies thread.just makes it a little easier for me and others to present what they find.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

of course, I totally feel where you were going with it....

Youll have to forgive my sarcastic nature, lol sometimes it comes off crass but its all in good humor

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

of course, I totally feel where you were going with it....

Youll have to forgive my sarcastic nature, lol sometimes it comes off crass but its all in good humor
its cool.i get you now.hey if you have any ideas on how to make this thread better let me know.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78

if you read what i wrote,i said that to NOT GIVE UP ON OTHER THREADS and stick with this one just jump in when you find things relating to these subjects that you think is interesting.i myself still use other threads on these subjects.i like to see what others half to say.

Are you sure you didnt add that after I posted? If not sorry for the misunderstanding
edit on 2/26/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

i was changing some grammar issues i didn't see before.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

wow with logic like yours you should become a politican,

join