It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Confirmed!) We're hearing that police have joined the rally in WI after being asked to disperse th

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
And what if...

This is a new kind of crowd-control tactics? Cops "joining" protesters to ensure that they will stay non-violent and while gaining their full sympathy and cooperation? Cops would never dream of having so much popularity... and power.

Think about it.

edit on 2/3/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by pikypiky
I have no idea what it is that this protest is about, but I'm getting paid to post whatever the field boss emails me anyway. Maybe if there was a union for wannabe writers who'll never amount to anything, and are just trying to find a way to make a living by typing stuff onto the Intenet, then I would join that union and not have to scrap so much crap off my soul every night before climbing into bed.

Then again, it's not as if those WI protesters are going to benefit me with any of this, so...

I THINK THAT THE GOVERNOR SHOULD CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!!!! GODDAMN COMMUNIST NAZIS!!!!

Thank you, and goodnight

oh no....thank you.

Well spoken and obviously from the heart.

Good job, sir.
edit on 2/28/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

My good, sir! You have misquoted "pikypiky". While I should take an offense to your 1st Amendment right to express falsehood in a non-existent quote by "pikypiky", yes the governor of Wisconsin should call in the national guard. However, it's good to know that the "police" "joined" in the rally to make sure the officials don't get killed.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Thats the kind of out-of-the-box thinking, that should always and at any cost be maintained,... i admire this

new topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join