It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sort of odd to pray for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com...
Why Pray for a Terrorist?
Why Pray for a Sponsor of Terrorism?
Where is the Christian response to terrorism? If the struggle against violence done in the name of Islam is primarily spiritual, then defeating it requires a spiritual response.

this seems odd to me...

atfp.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I pray that all religion disappears.

Problem solved.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's the "turn the other cheek" philosophy and it doesn't work with people who have no conscience.

Even if I agreed with the theory, it is so misplaced here that it's almost laughable.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by adam76

Where is the Christian response to terrorism? If the struggle against violence done in the name of Islam is primarily spiritual, then defeating it requires a spiritual response.

Obviously, that's why we PRAY for our enemies, we bless them and love them. It's what Christ instructs to do. Furthermore, it's what Christ already did at Calvary.. while we all were still His enemies, He took upon Himself humanity and died for us. He didn't die for His friends, but the human race was His enemies at that point.

All we can do is pray for the terrorists before they hurt others and especially hurt themselves. Once you're dead there is no chance left to repent and be forgiven.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Leave room for Yahweh's wrath; it's hard to do sometimes, pray all of them?

new topics

top topics

join