It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regime Change Ripe in Iran, Say Former Military Officials

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Stating that something is the truth, and claiming to have the truth, is just that staments and claims, which in and of themselves are not conclusive to establishing anything but a statement and a claim.

I didn't claim anything was the truth. You told me I had several agendas, while at heart, I'm looking for truth and answers. UNLIKE YOURSELF, I can let go of ego complexes, so when someone brings up human rights issues I don't go on a rant about how globalists and elites and the CIA are trying to make them speak about human rights issues. I try to LISTEN. At least once in a while...can you do the same?

YES I KNOW ABOUT THE OIL. Anglo-Iranian BP that kick-started the mess etc. etc.

Not much to argue about here, and considering that most of the 'protest' videos from the election in Iran where fraud was alleged hours after the polls opened and hours before they closed even though all advance polls showed the Iranian President enjoyed a comfortable lead, don't even appear that they were shot in Iran in many cases, and were sourceless in many cases, and Iran protests despite every attempt to ferment them from the west aren't getting off the ground, I would say your arguments are going no where.

See, here is the difference between me and you, you claim Ahmadinejad was at lead. You don't know how or why he was at the lead since you have no idea on the politics inside of Iran, however, you choose a side based on your bias towards a "globalist elite"(not judging this just stating my observation). While you seemingly do not even take into mind the fact that the Iranian regime could also be PLAYING its people like the American one plays Americans. All the while, downplaying the crimes the Iranian regime commits towards the Iranian people themselves. THIS IS A SIN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, you are SILENCING those who are being ABUSED inside of IRAN! This is the ONLY reason I am choosing the side I am, look into my post history, I once held the same ground as you but the truth caught up to me!

Do you know how he got into power the first time? How he got the majority of the votes from the rural areas and the hungry people? Do you?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join