It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones experiences melt down trying to wake us up.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+92 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Bieber Biebler, whatever.

Point being that TPTB want to distract us. Don’t worry about your money’s ever shrinking value. Don’t worry about the loss of your liberties as the police state is put into place. Pay no attention to the false flag terror attacks. Fluoride, GMO foods, vaccines, chemtrails, mercury, its all good for you.

Focus on sports and celebrity gossip. Opiate of the masses.

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I have to be honest i absolutely loved this rant. Well said Alex now calm down and have a smoke.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Yah it was pretty epic. I heard it before I saw it. The visual is even better.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
That. Was. Awesome.

I'm iffy on Alex Jones usually but that was epic.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

That guy is a kook.

Second Line.

And with all due respect. Third Line

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This is exactly how you attract young minds.

Scream and yell about how much they should love Magellan instead of the current teen heartthrob and pretend we ALWAYS felt the way we do now since we popped out of the womb.

Let's pretend we never acted like silly teenagers, caught up in Music adults "didn't understand". Had crushes on TV/Movie hotties close to our age, and didn't do everything we could not to conform, or weren't upset when adults bulldozed Beetles albums, condemned Hendrix, and said Elvis Presley was swinging the Devil's hips.

Here you go Mr. Jones:

Didn't his buddy Charlie Sheen say Thomas Jefferson was a "punk"?

- Lee
edit on 26-2-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

That's besides the point, we all know the argument's for and against Alex Jones. This is about perception, as the world burns the masses are being distracted and they are ignorant (mostly) If you fail to understand what he is getting so worked up about then maybe you should just go and listen to your Justin Beibler pop songs!

Don't shoot the messenger, i think we can all understand the point Alex is trying to make in this well received rant. In fairness it is this kind of verbal tirade that has made his so notorious in recent years, he rolled back the years here, and be honest, didn't this clip put a smile on your face?

+38 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Alex has kids, and they're growing up in a world more and more dominated by crazy, violent, sexual, oppressive pop culture that pushes things that he's railed against for a long time. I think he has the right to huff and puff and yell about it all he wants...

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
So much passion and truth in that rant.

Makes my little rant seem...well...little.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Hey There fellow ATS friend, don't get so excited. That fellow is a snake oil salesman . Traveling on a fly
by night wavelength of fear. In The United States of America he is free to do so. God Bless America.
Special Rights to those who are intelligent enough to discern the difference.

My relatives didn't storm Normandy for just my freedom, but for yours as well.
Did you ever stop and think for a moment that maybe "We are Keeping an Eye out for you"?
You just don't know it yet because your intel is fractured. It isn't your fault.
Just Remember the Angel and her wings.

Vid Clip www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
He doesn't like Justin Bieber does he?

I want a Gif of the bit where he shouts "Bieber!!!!"

edit on 26-2-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Is he getting worked up? Hell ya. Sheen got worked up the other day. Jones does his show, everyday? He's bound to get worked up at some point. Everyone gets worked up at some point in their life, they just usually aren't hooked up to a national microphone.

I agree that a lol of things around us are pointless wasteful disrespectful activities. The difference between me and people who believe the TPTB (or whatever you call it) is out to get us is that I think this all happens in a cloud. It's like when you start a game of pool and hit the Tball and it breaks up the balls. Some go down holes. Some don't. It's hard to predict. To me, that's exactly what's happening here on the planet. I don't believe there's a sinister organization controlling everything. I think there're people trying to control things, but they're only TRYING to. There're almost 7 billion people on this planet. It's impossible to control everything perfectly. We could end up with a new world order out of all this, but I actually think it's human nature to desire order. We made order in the US when we built our constitution and united our states under a federal government. One day the same thing will happen for the whole earth. It's dependent on distance and technologies we use to overcome the distances. It's not about an evil empire controlling us.

I am glad he mentioned people from our past that deserve recognition and admiration. I agree with him. Breaks my heart to think about how history is so easily forgotten. I wish we could better record it. Good people die. Bad people die. We've missed so much. But it's hard to blame us. We're bound by rules and physics outside our control, for the moment. It's like blaming a 2 year old for being dumb.

After the kids get done being kids, maybe they'll read these links:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

But don't indulge. That's equally pointless. Make something real. Kids (most) come around eventually.

/rant off.
edit on 26-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
AJ is absolutely right on that.

Check this out.....
In 2 weeks Glen Beck will do the same speech crying on CNN.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Mmm is Alex getting a little theatrical... Im beginning to wonder about this fellow...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I have so much respect for this man, even IF he is on a government payroll like alot of people think (i don't).
Whatever his motivations are he does a great job in waking up the masses, and by attracting the young who just love these kind of emotional rants he at least makes sure they get their world view corrected in time before they're completely "educated" (read indoctrinated) by the education system.

You never hear anyone bitching against this guy, instead, everyone agrees with him mostly ever since this got aired (in 1976...). I really don't understand why people look at AJ any different.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
Mmm is Alex getting a little theatrical... Im beginning to wonder about this fellow...
He's done it b4. Watch the video where he talks about a police officer that pulled over a man and saw a book of the constitution in the back and called it 'a book' or something and AJ exploded on air and ranted about how our constitution is not just a book. He's right, but the police officer probably had a lot of things on his mind and was busy doing his job - people aren't perfect.

Rush Limbaugh does it too. This is one way the radio personalities develop their show.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
I have so much respect for this man, even IF he is on a government payroll like alot of people think (i don't).
Whatever his motivations are he does a great job in waking up the masses, and by attracting the young who just love these kind of emotional rants he at least makes sure they get their world view corrected in time before they're completely "educated" (read indoctrinated) by the education system.

You never hear anyone bitching against this guy, instead, everyone agrees with him mostly ever since this got aired (in 1976...). I really don't understand why people look at AJ any different.
If people understand then why're they not MAD. MAD ENOUGH TO CHANGE THIS SH**?

People don't agree equally. And if I get mad that somebody ignores the bible by burning it or making jokes about it, should I get mad? People get mad about all sorts of things. If we don't agree about what they're getting mad about, they'll look stupid or crazy to us. The crazier the idea is that they're mad about the more insane they'll look to us. So if somebody gets in a rant about the spaghetti monster on the moon then they will look like they need their medication.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Like him or not, rant or no, at least he's not just sitting back doing NOTHING.

Oh, and by the way, what are YOU doing today to change your world?

peace

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Good post! Good vid!

I used to really get annoyed at Alex because of the way he always injects anger into his show. It makes it very difficult to watch for any length of time. However, I realized maybe it is because the guy really is sane. It really is an appropriate emotion when you are faced with the current world scene. How could someone do what he does and not be personally involved emotionally? It really kind of ticks me off too that people really are moving in the direction of the movie "Idiocracy". Truth is, if a critical mass of people do not wake up we are up a creek.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join