It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazca plate pressures and lithospheric tearing in South America...and more on the big crack!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db64733d1b1f.jpg[/atsimg]

nice diagram

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58338be0d237.jpg[/atsimg]

mother earth seems grumpy......but, if no one lived there, no one would care!!

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...
edit on 26-2-2011 by BadBoYeed because:
edit on 26-2-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Very interesting times...

Here's some of the article from the OP's link.

PERU: The sudden appearance early in the morning of an enormous crack, measuring 100 meters wide and three kilometers long, caused confusion among residents of the Huacullani district in the Chucuito province, department of Puno. The exact cause of the crack in the earth still unknown. Peru’s geophysical institute ruled out the occurrence of an earthquake in the region, but what is clear is that the ground opened up and large blocks of earth can be observed scattered throughout the area. The event, recorded Wednesday morning, caused the collapse of one house located in the rural community of Llorohoco. Four people managed to escape, but the youngest in the family, five-year-old Jean Carlos Vilcanqui Acero, is missing. Geological engineers from the regional committee for civil defense have arrived in the area to investigate the phenomenon and determine its causes, said Javier Pampamallco, Puno’s civil defense chief.
Link to quote (additional source from OPs)

"hold onto your butts..." - the black guy in Jurassic Park... LoL

S&F OP for the news update the world is ending. haha

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
That black guy was Samuel L Jackson.

Also, I remember in the movie 2012, when the earth was cracking in los angeles, no one cared and continued living their lives like nothing was wrong.

Now we have the earth cracking in places, and guess what, no one cares and we continue living our lives like nothing is wrong. I guess the movie makers really know what they were doing.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
It seems odd to me that amount of land could move without any earthquake activity. Either they are mistaken or they have no sensors in the area because even if it wasn't an earthquake it would cause seismometers to go off.

To me it just seems like an undiscovered fault playing up a little.

new topics

top topics

join