It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did These Kids Really Say This?? My Pet Goat Revisited

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
7 pages and counting. And people still thinking that this is in some way "spooky"

i cant even fathom why anyone would care, even if the video was real, which it is not.

Once one thing is disproven, people go digging for things like a kid with hair thats sticking up. WHYYYYYYY?

If you want to have the Hairs from sheep(Wool) over your EYES to put you into a mindless Sleeping slumber thats fine

I May have Fleas... Tho ..they tend bite occasionally to keep me AWAKE!

Bill Hicks - Go Back to Bed America

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a04112f199da.jpg[/atsimg]
as i Said before, its called double speak

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c54ddbaa473.jpg[/atsimg]

where is that teacher where is the School Director of that Town /City Now why haven't they been question ?
Why My Pet Goat ! was read on that day

Why they KEY words Kite Kit Steal Playing what is the fine print that is underneath those WORDS where does those word stand for within the Story Book

WHY DID BUSH Selected That SCHOOL! whoa wait a minute Bush selected that School! Why?
Why did it have to be that particular Children's story ! Is the School a Private School seeing all the children are dressed in a Uniform White Shirt blue pants etc..

Emma E Booker Elementary School
en.wikipedia.org...

The first plane crash at the World Trade Center happened about ten minutes before the president arrived at the school. A press pool photographer heard a radio message that Ari Fleischer would be needed to answer questions about a "crash" and that there was a call on hold from Condoleezza Rice. Bush entered the second-grade classroom of Sandra Kay Daniels where he introduced the class to Education Secretary Rod Paige and shook hands with Mrs. Daniels, then he and the teacher sat down facing the seated students to read The Pet Goat.

So did bush knew about the first Crash ? yet we all heard that he saw a TV that showed this Crash yet it never was showed in the Media until way later ! Unless someone WAS there recording the event then patch the video Recording to the Presidential LIMO for the Success of the JOB ! Yeah bush was Outside all right seeing it in his limo !!! I would Assume ! within 10 minutes before the Bush Arrived at the School that and the Video he Saw was not the Firefighter practice Run Demonstration Video that captured the 1st Crash

Bush says he saw 1st plane hit on TV WTC on 911-This is impossible

The Story of MY Pet Goat >?
ce399.typepad.com...

well seeing that the GOVT Spending Eating 2.7 trillion dollars and the Government trying to save the day after the 911 attacks invading Afghanistan and Iraq yet on those 4 plane's were of Egyptians and Saudi Arabian Decent after reading my pet goat and comparing the Children's Story to the 911 event sound close .to me .

Why IS the (The/MY )Pet Goat Banned in Schools ? If its true then WHY ! ?

From the Full Video this What i have heard the Children say out loud from what i can hear ..

MAD HAT PAN (Pain/Paint) Can Made What this word Say Rob what the whole word ( Robber ) ! Run Running Robbing Running ! Mile !!!! Mile !!
More, LIFE ! LOW, Playing, Must

The full video! of MY Pet Goat with Prez George Bush (Below )
www.buzzflash.com...

Bush : you read more then you watch TV ! to the children
Teacher : ohh yes!
Camera: only showing a a Few that raised their hands ! a Classic

After the Book Reading of My PET GOAT he went to the School library and stood at the Podium and told the school and the World that a Tragedy has taken place of 2 planes hitting the WTC ! ? he still in the Dam School! ?? WTF!! and he was calm as a Cucumber !

I wonder what Roosevelt was doing after he heard the Attack of Pearl Harbor

Ohh here it is ! from a Eye witness account

The Attack on Pearl Harbor, 1941:

The White House Reacts
www.eyewitnesstohistory.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c541ce53f00.jpg[/atsimg]

we all know what happened next after the attacks ! what bill was placed
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e23b32932c44.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 28-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

why... why.... why.... why are you asking any of these questions? I wasnt asking for a 10 minute picture presentation.

The fact is that this video is fake, there is absolutely nothing significant about it, and you continue to use it as evidence in support of whatever it is your arguing (what is that, anyways?)

I mean, even if for some completely stupid reason bush decided to get some kids to recite words that sort of sounded like and could be perhaps associated with words that have something to do with the events that were about to trasnpire... so what? and why would he do that?

How could you possibly be using your brain to fall victim to such hogwash? Does it matter what some kids were saying when the towers fell? are you trying to imply voodoo?

its just..... so stupid. its all completely idiotic. You've taken the 9/11 conspiracy theory and turned it into some retarded topic upon which no reasonable discourse can be exersized, because YOUR NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.

dumb, du dumb dumb dumb.......

edit:
lol u got a star. [smashes head into wall contemplating who would be dumb enough to reward your moronic ranting]
edit on 1-3-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
reply to post by Wolfenz

why... why.... why.... why are you asking any of these questions? I wasnt asking for a 10 minute picture presentation.

The fact is that this video is fake, there is absolutely nothing significant about it, and you continue to use it as evidence in support of whatever it is your arguing (what is that, anyways?)

I mean, even if for some completely stupid reason bush decided to get some kids to recite words that sort of sounded like and could be perhaps associated with words that have something to do with the events that were about to trasnpire... so what? and why would he do that?

How could you possibly be using your brain to fall victim to such hogwash? Does it matter what some kids were saying when the towers fell? are you trying to imply voodoo?

its just..... so stupid. its all completely idiotic. You've taken the 9/11 conspiracy theory and turned it into some retarded topic upon which no reasonable discourse can be exersized, because YOUR NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.

dumb, du dumb dumb dumb.......

edit:
lol u got a star. [smashes head into wall contemplating who would be dumb enough to reward your moronic ranting]
edit on 1-3-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

Insult much thats all i see that all you do Double speak pal what a word sound like Steel and have different meanings Steal

Fake yeah the interpretation is fake ! just because someone can see what something sounds like

I bet if you never heard of my pet goat never seen this video just only listen to the Audio you would thought the same thing !

Its the Dam BOOK LOL My pet Goat aka the Pet Goat ! not the Kids it doesn't matter what the kids say

Really its about Bush setting there after he heard the 2nd tower! was hit ! it about the selected School that Bush HIMSELF Decided to be at that particular day !

its all a misconception ! LOL Dis info agent

It all in how you look at it ! see the the book my pet goat lately its in you masonic Library!

go back to bed ! care to explain how bush saw the plane crash in 1st tower ! ? not heard Saw !

another sweep like the JFK Assassination with so many loop holes

Lets add more to the Fire for Idiotic Illuminating Moronic Masonic conspiracy sake ! ! LOL

Masonic Pet Goat of 9-11

Regardless everyone has to admit the sequence of those words !

what they are actually saying !

Kite Kit Steal Playing Must that sounds pretty much like Kite Hit Steel Plaaaannneee Must

even if its a coincidence around the same time the 2nd tower was hit is pretty strange !

and the whole story of my pet goat can collide with the misplaced government spending money with the world trade center and pentagon ! and the government(Goat) saving the day to get those Terrorist ( robbers) that no one can deny ! its all a Fund Raising event just like Vietnam ...

do yourself a Favor ok

Go Rent & Watch Long Kiss Goodnight ! Will YA
The makers of that movie knew something that lead to the event ! of 9/11 2001
edit on 2-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

whaaaaaat?

did you see the thread where they showed the chalk board, with words written that had nothing to do with anything your talking about?

did you just cry dis-info agent? lol....

im not even going to try. Your beyond repair. "my pet goat" sounds like... a kids book. Are you implying that goats = muslim extremism or something?

Are you trying to imply that any of this matters, at all, in any way? Because for your information, it does not. Your grasping at the most pathetic straws for the sake of reaching no end.

Good luck in whatever it is your doing...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

we go to work everyday

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by Signals

At 102 she mentions the two numbers 60 and 153

samekh = 60 / to lean upon, to support, to uphold.

From a Google Search
Since 153 was known in the time of Archimedes as "the measure of the fish (Jesus feeding 5000)" or the vesica, ancient readers skilled mathematics would have immediately recognized the allegory of the 153 fish in the net for what is it: a geometrical "story problem."

OTHER INTERESTING EXAMPLES OF 153

Michael the archangel = 153
Quetzalcoatl = 153 (MLM)
James Paul Furia = 153 (MLM)
three sixty = 153
360 feet up the Great Pyramid is the 153rd course
17 X 9 (total pyramids at the Giza complex) = 153
204 (total courses at the Great Pyramid) / 1.3333333(a 4th) = 153
The length of the grand gallery inside the Great Pyramid is 153 feet
all of the apostles names combined = 459 (153x3)
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17 = 153
153 + 513 = 666 6 x 6 x 6 = 216(new standard)
315 + 351 = 666 2160 miles is the diameter of the moon
135 + 531 = 666 (not the devil but astronomy)
1 and 5 and 3 are the degrees in a scale used to make a chord

153 is easy, it's ancient mystery numerology you add the 1+5+3 together and it equals 9. 9 = Consciousness. i
In the bible the code is the same hence why jesus caught 153 fish and fished to the right side of the boat, its symbology showing you to use the right side of the brain and to awaken your consciousness.

The skull and bones logo is 322. 322 = 7 which means divine intervention, they are worshipping there god in the hope he comes back to them. Check the bible again for how many times people do things 7 times and it's all ok.

Just like the Kaaba too. (walk around it 7 times).

I am not religious in anyway by the way.
edit on 26-4-2013 by DigitalKid because: x

edit on 26-4-2013 by DigitalKid because: spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It bewilders me how the title of this book Bush read to the 'kids' on that eventful morning has seemingly shifted from MY Pet Goat to THE Pet Goat!

Sign of the times, I guess?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
it is October 2019, learnt of this maybe 10 year after 9/11

and it still haunt me to this day! that deepsat use children/kids in their wicked spells, and now the book title changed?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join