It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America; Please wake up.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by max100

Thats another good point Max. we are so distracted by the media. Another agent of yhe goverment. When I'm trying to see what is going on in the middle east because it does affect the whole world and have to wait 10 minutes because Lohann stole 2500$ worth of jewerly, ARGGGGGGGGGGGG. it makes me sick. What happen to true reporting as that is very important to a free society. Another group we just let take us to the cleaners.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WhateverHappens

Just shows the mentality of some, dosn't it. How about you give your opinion on the OP. I havn't heard anything about that from you, just venom.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhateverHappens
reply to post by SnakeShot

What did you want to talk about - how easy your wife is?

Wow... that definitely shows your true character. I think it goes without saying that its people like you, that is the reason our country is falling apart. You must be so proud of yourself.
Keep being an idiot if that makes you feel better jerkoff! Talk about a POS!
Go back to playing with your Barbie dolls Mr Mangina.
edit on 25-2-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

Say your freaking point! Why am I not hearing any of that? POINT! What is it?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by David134

Since I seem to be the only Nana here, I guess that comment was for me, however I did'nt say anything about anyone stealing land from anyone! Just sayin...that wasn't me.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WhateverHappens

Well I don't think I can make my message to you any clearer without being rude. I was the first to reply to the OP and I agreed with what he said. I'm afraid I don't have the answer though, which is a pity because the problem is one that effects every innocent person in the world. Thats ok though, you keep up your hate. I pity you.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NANAinINDIANA

Of course not, who in their right mind, would steel land from those who are, well more unfortunate that us?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

Its never possible to take control of something thats out of your control.Kings will be kings,queens will be queens,and pawns will be...Cannonfodder.
The illusion is setup and nobody can see it coming ,but I can !Duck and dive .Get out of the way of the impact....is anybody getting it yet.
Nobody will have control,this is just the start,using the middle east as preparation exercise.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NANAinINDIANA

Since I seem to be the only Nana here, I guess that comment was for me, however I did'nt say anything about anyone stealing land from anyone! Just sayin...that wasn't me.

Nana I glanced up and seen the wrong name. I am so sorry. Please forgive my mis step. That was for whatever and his post. Once again I am very sorry.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Yes I think people are getting it, but I guess it's the same old " but what can I do about it " train of thought, which I can sypathise with as I have said it so many times before. In the end we can look out for ourselves and our fellow man and deal with what they intend on dishing out. Good will overcome evil in the end I feel. It will be tough though.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

No apology needed--but thank you! Just didn't want in the middle of the land debate!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
people need to stop telling everyone to wake up... we get it believe me
most of us don't have time to worry about it because we are busy living life

sorry this had to be to you but i am getting sick of every time I come in here seeing a new WAKE UP post... Is that just your way of thinking your a little better then everyone else. You think your some deep minded soul while we all walk around like mindless sheeple??
Got news for you, go out an actually GET A LIFE, you'll realize there's a lot more to worry about then what goes on behind the scene.

And btw if you actually want to help telling people to wake up is doing nothing, actually go out and do something

action = reaction

sitting on the computer acting like your better than me =
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

and again sorry this happened to go on your thread, it's not personal
its to EVERYONE who keeps saying wake up when they are they same as everyone else

GummB
edit on 25-2-2011 by GummB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GummB

True, when your working, have family to look after etc, these are more pressing issues to deal with. Maybe this is the only way the OP can deal with what is a frustrating dilemma. At least he said please!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NANAinINDIANA

No apology needed--but thank you! Just didn't want in the middle of the land debate!

Yes apology needed. I am alittle dumd,slow and dim but I do try to be honest. Once again sorry.

I am sure this topic has been debated a hundred times. And i truely believe we are to the point where choices are going to have to be made. We have been asleep for a long time. I hope we wake up soon enough to save what was once a great country, for its people,and by its people. Sorry if i dont fall into the " what we stole divison" but I live in 2011. I dont care if your black are white are red are gay are jewish are blue from Mars. You are here now. Are you a hyphenated American? No, if you are in this country you are America.Now do you wish to keep that status are become a member of the NWo?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GummB
most of us don't have time to worry about it because we are busy living life

sorry this had to be to you but i am getting sick of every time I come in here seeing a new WAKE UP post... Is that just your way of thinking your a little better then everyone else. You think your some deep minded soul while we all walk around like mindless sheeple??
Got news for you, go out an actually GET A LIFE, you'll realize there's a lot more to worry about then what goes on behind the scene.

And btw if you actually want to help telling people to wake up is doing nothing, actually go out and do something

action = reaction

sitting on the computer acting like your better than me =
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

and again sorry this happened to go on your thread, it's not personal
its to EVERYONE who keeps saying wake up when they are they same as everyone else

GummB
edit on 25-2-2011 by GummB because: (no reason given)

Do you agree that not everyone is as informed as you?

From what I gather with your post, aren't you saying that your better than everyone else. Sounds hypocrytical to me. Yes? No?

Besides making a nice little bird to put down someone that has concerns, what has your "action" been?
edit on 25-2-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GummB
most of us don't have time to worry about it because we are busy living life)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
I understand. But thats kinda what I'm saying

First off obviously there are those like myself who are just begining to wake up and still many on the fence. It has taken me 41 years to get to this point, and alot of reading past main stream media.

Second it will take people who are seeing past that busy life and understand it is about a longer term problem than ever day life. Yes i know this will not be easy but as the people of Egypt decided that there was a bigger picture than every day life than so shall we have to make this decision.

And no I am no better than any one. Probally not as good as some. I am just a freeman with a opinion same as you.

edit on 25-2-2011 by David134 because: blank

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SnakeShot

I've been there, read most of this and experienced my part of the world and economy. I understand my government along with every other is crooked along with pretty much every corporation in the world.

You'll come to a point where you realize sitting here talking about it back and forth over and over is solving nothing. It's either stand up and do something about it or get on with life and find a way to deal with it or better yet avoid some of these economic faults we have all been so educated about thanks to the never ending repetition of this topic.

Now my main point is once you actually go out and build a life for your self, you'll be to busy to care and hopefully in a much happier place. I am just tired of the old "we are all sheeple" speech, more people than we think know about these issues, the sad thing is most of them really could care less. And that's where the doing something about it can come into play, get out and find a way to make people care. We all seen what happened in egypt, all because people cared about the situation. ... and to answer your pending remark, no I don't plan to be the person to lead the revolt nor do I plan to be involved with any such group. Currently my life is pretty good here in Canada, frankly I think if you want to complain about your flag there are plenty others you can live under.

again i apologize for sounding so rude to the OP, i know your new here and I don't want to discourage you from future posting.

edit on 25-2-2011 by GummB because: spelling

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

you seem to get the big picture, as long as we can get through this life happily without destroying everything in our path we've all done well
all those people who are pulling strings for personal gain will get their cum-up-ins
IMO karma is a key factor in life, and if there is an afterlife I am sure there are plenty of good karma rewards lol

all those people who are pulling strings for personal gain will get their cum-up-ins

edit on 25-2-2011 by GummB because: my spelling sucks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
IMHO, I don't think America has been America since Carter. He sold you out to the Middle East and you haven't been the same since.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Americans, hang in there, were all on the same boat.
Some of you people being American and saying that you stole the land from someone else anyway, youre wrong.
Are you European? No, youre American right? Exactly. Yes we all know what happend many years ago and I respect the Native Americans but it's alreay happend and now those people are gone and what is there are new Americans who have fought for the evolution of their country, so how can you not be American?
As for the wake up, most people are, probably at 7am to catch a train and go to work. I agree with other posters on the 'you think by saying wake up youre better than us or something' bullcrap.
We all know it's bad. Everyone is awake. It's not a matter of being awake. It's a matter of balls and fear.
When you have a family, kids, the thing that you want is for them to live a normal happy life, that is your main concern, not some revolution in Egypt.
When you have so many bills to pay, family, responsibilities, all you can do is carry on.
That is the way of the human being, because were are nothing but a bunch of smarter monkeys.
If you have no responsibilities, you live with your parents, you have no major bills, no kids, you dont go on holiday or even have a girlfriend, then, it should be you who maybe has to wake up.
People fail to realise that it's not a matter of waking up. It's a matter of having balls and actually doing something about it, like, dont buy any more corporate games, clothes etc
If youre sitting there with a tommy hilfiger top, with your playstation 3 connected, telling others to wake up, then, all I can say is.............WAKE UP YOUR DREAMING

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join