It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not a robot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hi am a new member to ATS, and thought today would be a good day to introduce my self. My title is a carbon copy of " This is not a Pipe" by Magritte, I particularly like this focus because its true, it never was a pipe. Why, because a pipe usually smokes and smells like one, where as a copy is just a copy. So for me I love the uniqueness of each person or each post. This is what I value in myself and in others, in a world full of lies the puzzles or the broken pieces of the truth are everywhere to be found. So with a non judgmental mind they are easily found, like a bee stumbling on honey flowers, with no interest for malignant powers. So pleased to enter, this ATS field, either to drink or to build or even destroy.
best wishes on the journey.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Welcome to ATS ancientthunder and have a flag on me.

So you say you're not a robot huh?

I hope you have some proof for that wild assertion. If not, the debunkers will tear you apart on this site.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome, and my I call you "not"bot? (jk) Glad to see more newbies, like me. flashcube

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
A robot just beat that really smart guy on the tv game show called Jeopardy . You seem like a really smart guy so how do i know that you're not a robot ? I'm fairly sure that you're not a pipe because pipes can't key board , but robots can . You'll have to provide more proof than just saying you're not a robot , so lets have it .
Got a link ? I'll bet your real name is R2D2 . Welcome to ATS where even calculators and cell phones are entitled to an opinion so you'll fit right in , robot .

edit on 25-2-2011 by bandito because: wrong member quoted

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Welcome to ATS !!

I really enjoyed reading your intro. Was different.

Hope you have fun within these virtual walls!

Welcome to you as well, Flashcube!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
relax, try some guided meditation it will help

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bandito

A robot just beat that really smart guy on the tv game show called Jeopardy . You seem like a really smart guy so how do i know that you're not a robot ? I'm fairly sure that you're not a pipe because pipes can't key board , but robots can . You'll have to provide more proof than just saying you're not a robot , so lets have it .
Got a link ? I'll bet your real name is R2D2 . Welcome to ATS where even calculators and cell phones are entitled to an opinion so you'll fit right in , robot .

edit on 25-2-2011 by bandito because: wrong member quoted

I am not a robot, I am your pocket calculator,
The only link I can think of is the missing link, will that do? Thanks for the welcome, its good to know that artificial intelligence is valued and also recognized for what it is. If you look at some of my short stories you will see something that robots cant write about.( I hope!) I suppose once we begin to chat, that is when you can discern the difference.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by flashcube

we might be newbies here but universally we could be real oldies
nice to meet you!

top topics

join