It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olbermann Says His "FOK News Channel" Debuts Tonight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I can't wait to see what kind of site this is going to be. Olbermann's wit is sharp as a knife. Hopefully FokNewsChannel (FKN) will join the growing movement of alternative media websites. After the HuffPo debacle, we need all the help we can get.

I hope he's not really using "FKN" as an abbreviation.

That's much too easy to confuse with Deek Jackson's FKN Newz.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yay. An idiot doing a parody of idiots.

# by a different name is still #.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
FokNews—that's hilarious and kinda stupid all at the same time. Bet they try to sue him.

Glad to see him back at least partially. We need some balance on this scale to keep us from tipping over.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Indeed--after the HuffPo sellout.

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
FokNews—that's hilarious and kinda stupid all at the same time. Bet they try to sue him.

Glad to see him back at least partially. We need some balance on this scale to keep us from tipping over.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
Olbermann's an asshat he should go back to calling sports plays, i can't stand either of them but at least rachel meadow has political background unlike the pompus olberman.

Im with you on the Olbermann disaster....I coudln't believe that muddy mess he made dragging his deathbed dad into the healthcare debate. It was a shameless piece of political propagandizing, the worst I think I've ever seen. He should never have been allowed to air such a ridiculous and over-emotional ranting on a news station. Just outrageous. But thats what these people do, using the plight of individual people to gain sympathy, only using your own parents is just so over the line.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Oh, just admit it. He was the counterbalance to the weepy Beck

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wait till you guys figure out the WH occupant sold you down the river for 30 pieces of silver... I mean shares of BP Oil

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

What

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Is Beck supposed to be the antithesis to Olbermann? Because if so... that's not even fair.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

HAHAHA! You said, "Keith Olbermann says...", like that's credible! Gimme a sec...I won't be done laughing for awhile...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It's up now:

foknewschannel.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join