It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for good big foot caming areas.any ideas anyone?I'm planing an expedition/search for bigfoo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have been intrested in big foot ever sence i got intrested in the paranormal and the unknown.now I want to explore his land.I want the camp sights that have the moast big foot reports.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

If I knew that you were serious and meant them no harm I would provide information via U2U on a good area with ALMOST guaranteed interaction. I fear, however, that you may be just a curious individual and more than likely an adolescent. I mean no disrespect . . . really.
edit on 25-2-2011 by nonnez because: spelling

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just a thought ...
This thread probably belongs in the Cryptozoology forum instead of here.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
thanks fore the heads up dude.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have an idea, send the money you are going to use on this adventure to a charity and stop being an idiot. Even if a ape/human "big foot" exists, who the hell cares. I mean really, would it change anything in your life. People need to start focusing on things that actually have at least a shred of real meaning. On a side note, should you find Bigfoot I would be glad to admit i'm wrong and shut my mouth, but thats not going to happen.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Have fun with this but I would invest too much time, money and/or soul into this.

Check this website for sighting locations near you:

Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization

Enjoy, I Am Green With Envy,

t

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Why oh why do you want to find Big Foot?

He has not been taken captive but has been hunted for many years.

I can offer you two hunts that I have been a part of and we found our prey.

The first one was the Swamp Monster. We only wanted to take a bit of his hair and a few photos.
This we did while feeding he/she with dark chocolate.
He just melted for us.

The next one was for a sea creature named Altie.
She /he is native to our area waters and likes the Altamaha River to breed in.

Alties can breath out and in the water and look rather prehistoric.

We baited Altie with canned tuna spread out on a sand bar.
Again, we took pictures abd found some old bone fragments of a dead Altie.

After several hours of getting back to the landing a huge storm blew in at a fast pace.

We were whipped and thrown about and then the worst of the worst happened..........
Our boat heaved it's bow high towards the stars and lost us and it's precious cargo.

We lost all photos of the Swamp man and Altie but we were thankful to all make it safely ashore.

There is another outing planned for May 2011.

This next time we will have a biger boat and a computer to transmit our photos as we take them.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainTrips

Trips, you really offer nothing to this subject, why the hell even bother? If you do not approve of the content here why even respond, unless of course, you bask in the glory of hearing/seeing your own voice . . . although this does appear to be your overall style.
edit on 25-2-2011 by nonnez because: Damned punctuation . . .

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
good luck,hey you have a good start already caught a couple "trolls" at about the 5th and 6th comment.

but if you find bigfoot I am betting you will be scared sh@# less. I would

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
just off i-90 and hwy 18 southeast of seattle....to the southeast of the intersection the first road to the se is that road the trucks carry dirt in and logging trucks are in and out all day...the gate to the area is closed most of the off hours. the contrllers don't mind bike traffic. i won't go back without 6 people ...4 miles back in there where no access leaves a hundred square miles of dense, hard to walk-in woods. i was on google map last week looking at the place. i want to set up video cams...not game cams....and then go predator calling again. i was after bear but,.....

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If you are serious, find maps of bigfoot sightings, and where you see the most, that might be a good place to start.

In hunting any game, you want to find the terrain and historical reporting of that game to plan your hunt. I mean, you wouldn't want to go camel hunting in Nevada. No camels. Or if there are, they're mighty scarce.

One thing I note is that reports of these critters indicate they are very curious, often very territorial, like to throw rocks, communicate by knocking wood, and females seem more often or not to draw them in.

Now if you have a woman you can use for bait . . .

You fire on one, you better kill it. Those SOB's are big, very fast, and smart. And likely to be with others nearby.

My recommendation would be to go to a reputed Bigfoot area, but enjoy the experience of being out among the creation, and do enjoy it. That's going to be there for sure, and if that's what you are really seeking, you won't come back empty handed.

Good hunting.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
*gay guy voice*

Heeeey. One time I was camping in the woods and I saw big foot. And I just wanted to be the first to tell you that big-foot doesn't have BIG feet..

top topics

join