It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what inspired me to join was

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a discussion at work today about the flu-vaccine. I ended up beeing frustrated because of my colleagues point of view, mainly beeing that the if something was bad for us we would have heard about it.
Now dont get me wrong, theese people i work with are educated and have positions with much responsibility, and i admire their technical point of view from a work perspective. But because of the word -conspiracy- (utterd the word one time about 4-5months ago) everything i say about anything falls in the same catagory,from their point of view.
I am sure many can relate to that situation. My main argument was educate yourself and find out why the people that produce the vaccine does not take any responsebilaty for the side-effects....

But enough about that,i am:
A norwegian, on my way to a master degree in electronics, nearing 30 and enjoy a beer or two in the weekens. Been the typical lurcer for a while and was opened to the general idea of "centralized control" about 6 years ago. Spent much of the last six years trying to educate myself,by documentaries and radio-talkshows (US),reading and generally thinking about the age im living in and what i am witnessing.
What promted me this houre to "enlist" was a movie i just saw: Kaboom

I admite i was very sceptical to the movie during the first 20-30 min but then it beacame more of a "normal" movie. After a while the term world order and secret society became sort of frequent and they started to talk about the end of the world. Was not expecting this. Wacth it. My only theory is that someone has written a decent script or that someone has had their life experience, twisted somehow, produced into a move. I am biased to the first.

But anyways, this i my intro, the typical awakened guy that does not speak out loud about his theories because of the bias that exist all around him.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kolli

Well welcome to ATS as a member that can share and interact... i lurked around for years before finally joining a short while ago myself...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A similar experience trying to explain, why pharmaceutical companies would never release a cure for the common cold, to work colleagues has also inspired me to sign up.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LackofColour

its hard trying to explain to someone you have respect for.Its even harderto have to endure/entertain their point of view just to have a normal working relationship

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Thanks, nice to hear experience from adiffrent perspective

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
welcome i hope you enjoy

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kolli

Hello kolli, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join