It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the planet was being attacked, would YOU accept genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy?!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I would get modifications which involve becoming faster, stronger, improvements on all of the 5 senses, and maybe have all the information of anything i want in my brain, and be immortal, or atleast able to stay the same age for an exsessive period of time, say 5 millions years. That is all i can think of. That would also help me fight aliens to protect earth.

I think its still a waste to protect something that we are already killing. The earth is dying a very slow and painfull death.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordUrv
I would get modifications which involve becoming faster, stronger, improvements on all of the 5 senses, and maybe have all the information of anything i want in my brain, and be immortal, or atleast able to stay the same age for an exsessive period of time, say 5 millions years. That is all i can think of. That would also help me fight aliens to protect earth.

I think its still a waste to protect something that we are already killing. The earth is dying a very slow and painfull death.

Dont worry, If we bother her too much, she will get rid of us.

Bill

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Nope still wouldn't want any modification in the follow-up story mentioned.

Our biological body is merely a shell. A lair of the union, nothing more.

I believe humans as a species is due to evolve rapidly, meaning that their Spirit/Soul will evolve.

Who would like to have their consiouness setteled in a robot-like body? Not me!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I would accept this even if aliens weren't staging a hostile colonization. If an extraterristrial civilization ever visited this planet i assume their intentions wouldn't be too great. They would want something right. Water, human DNA/RNA possibly? My theory is that aliens would lack certain amino acid compounds that we naturally have on Earth, so they would come to collect them some how.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What if they said because of this threat,
will you accept this in your right hand or forehead so that you can buy and sell and wor-ship the b-east and his im-age.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Spiritually speaking it is not a far fetched idea, we are always under some attack, people sway us in to doing things that get them in trouble and do harm. Sometimes it is a spiritual deception to divide you or test you, it is not a struggle against other bodies but of spirit and maybe in that realm we do get upgraded in ways we can not see, it could be almost Angelic upgrades which we can not see but it to protects us, as symbolic as it may sound in Ephesians 6 it may hold some truth in what is going on beyond our very eyes.

Ephesians 6

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Text

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Surgical implants? nah. A suit like IronMan/War Machine? hell yes.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I wouldn't let them touch me with a 10ft barge pole.

Ever hear the phrase your body is a temple ?

I'm far from religious, but I see a hell of alot of truth in that statement.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I personally would help aliens. We are disease to this planet. Then I would turn against them and defeat their whole species so I would save Mother Earth.
After that I would marry Mother Earth and make babies to her. We would life happily ever after.

Make sure to wear a rubber dude. Mother Earth "gets around"

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Absolutely. If I was offered a spot in some sort of private or government testing to create super soldiers of some sort or anything that has to do with advanced health, strength, intelligence and speed, I wouldn't hesitate even a moment to sign up, so long as the process and goals were laid out before me honestly prior to the experimentation. Anyone out there know of any programs like this? Let me be your guinea pig.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join