It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man's Genetic voyage. Fact, Speculation and Theories...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I appreciate the feedback.
I left a few things out. Many regarding the other threads I've worked on. Too many details would have probably overloaded the piece

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'll start by saying that I really enjoyed the original post and the way it was presented. I must confess, I don't agree with the African migration around the world theory. My personal theories on the nature of evolution aren't mainstream.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArieZ
I like reading your threads they're written well BUT there is a whole society's that explanation fails to include..There is Ancient Civiliziations that have dissapeared such as The Underwater Pyramids/Cities and other Megalithic Builders that are unexplainable...I'm not saying your wrong in any way I don't doubt that is a part of our past but to me there is clearly Hidden/Forgotten/Secret History of Our Evolution.

Thanks for the thread participation. You may want to take a gander at these..

You may have missed the links in the opening piece.
Origins of Atlantis/Lemuria Myths Part-1
AND
Origins of Atlantis/Lemuria Myths Part-2

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Well then this is the thread to post your theory.

Posting another point of view is welcomed.

Any links you could provide for collaboration would be appreciate

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Excellent, well done. Like the premise. While it makes perfect sense to me that the mingling of DNA took place over time, given the circumstances governing migration, I do look forwards to those who may present an alternate take on this given the obvious conflict with biblical theory....

Thank you LadySkadi. Good to see you tonight

I welcome competing alternate theories as well

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Your threads never cease to impress Slayer
Awesome work! Just like that find in Israel could open up another chapter in this debate if proven valid. What are your thoughts on more possible finds of unknown hominids? Especially in light of two mentioned on your thread are very recent finds?

I'm sure as time goes on we'll come across a few more "Unknowns" either still to be added to our line or genetic dead ends.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!

Couldn't of said it better myself. Finding the truth of our origin should be the number one priority. As technology gets better over the years, we just might be able to crack the secrets of the past and learn how we came into being. $&F

As I've stated in a few my other thread. I feel that there could be some answers sitting just off the coast of many known sites.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

As to the skin variations, that's an adaptation due to sunshine. Very pale skinned people (like myself) do much better where there's less direct sun. I turn lobster red in a matter of hours because there's not much pigment in my skin. Darker skinned people eating a non-modern diet (non-fortified with vitamins and with all sorts of diverse food sources available) will fare far worse in a non-tropical environment.

Pretty good explanation. I came across a similar explanation concerning owls climate adaptation.

Feather colour is hereditary, with grey plumage dominant over brown. But the study, published in the journal Nature Communications, found that the number of brown owls was increasing.

As winters become milder, the scientists say, grey feathered tawny owls are likely to disappear.

This study indicates that the birds are evolving in response to climate change.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
Once again you have a well put together thread that puts many of the other less researched ones to shame.

hey I appreciate the pat on the back

This is very plausible to me, as why wouldn’t they have interbred as long as they were compatible for doing so. It would definitely explain the many differences in hair and skin, not just in coloring but in some skin being more sensitive, smoother, etc and some hair being thicker, kinkier or curlier.

I kept it very simple. The possibility that modern man took on some of the physical appearance of those older lines seem very plausible to me as well. Why not? those older lines were adapted to their surroundings longer than we had been out of Africa. So if there were genetic swapping it seems logical that our bodies used the best traits they inherited for that region....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've always wondered about the out of place tribes that seem to exist in areas dominated by a different race such as this article I found on blonde and red haired mummies found in China:

Source: www.burlingtonnews.net...

Recent excavations in the Tarim Basin in Xinjiang province have uncovered more than 100 naturally mummified corpses of people who lived
there between 4,000 and 2,400 years ago, indicating that the Aryan race of red and blonde hair with blue eyes lived in this area at one time. The
bodies were amazingly well preserved by the arid climate, and according to the New York Times "...archaeologists could hardly believe what they
saw."

The mummies had long noses and skulls, blond or red hair, thin lips, deepset eyes, and other unmistakably Aryan features. Dr. Victor H. Mair of
the University of Pennsylvania said, "Because the Tarim Basin Caucasoid corpses are almost certainly representatives of the Indo-European
family, and because they date from a time period early enough to have a bearing on the expansion of the Indo-European people from their
homeland, it is thought that they will play a crucial role in determining just where that might have been." ( Personally I believe that the opposite is
true. I believe that the European Man came out of or was part of this pre-existing culture that has been found around the world...including China.
..Sutherland)

One such mummy is of a teenage girl with blond hair and blue eyes. Her remains was found in a cave and has become quite a tourist attraction
in Beijing. She has been given the name, "The Lady of Tarim" and is on display at the museum. It is believed that she was someone of
importance who lived over 3,000 years ago. She was found buried in fine embroidered garments of wool and leather, along with beautiful
jewelry, jars and ornaments of gold, silver, jade and onyx. Her remains are in such a remarkable state of preservation that she looks as if she
was sleeping.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I present the following as an anthropological pictorial analysis of the genetic migration of a couple of exoduses:

AFRICA:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19bce4c7eb0d.jpg[/atsimg]

AUSTRALIA
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ccf0cf4810e3.jpg[/atsimg]

PAPUA NEW GUINEA
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4939bba43c8f.jpg[/atsimg]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The Second Exodus from Asia to America:

CHINESE:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c814766c89b.jpg[/atsimg]

NORTH AMERICAN INUIT:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72ccdc607b6f.jpg[/atsimg]

NAVAJO MAN:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b6d532ad4dc.jpg[/atsimg]

PERUVIAN INCA:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fe3f4df8514.jpg[/atsimg]

MAPUCHE INDIAN:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd4080adddd0.jpg[/atsimg]

HAWAIIN/ISLANDER:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb262bc8445d.jpg[/atsimg]

EASTERN ISLANDERS:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e362a53d7f1b.jpg[/atsimg]

In this instance we had two Asian migrations. One over the Ice Land Bridge over Russia/Alaska the other was through Oceania.

Until there is more forensic and DNA evidence that we might have interbred with Neanderthals then we must reserve judgement. Recently, we have discovered that the epigenome is not actually junk afterall. On the contrary. Furthermore, in order to add more information about how far ago we might have travelled:

Mungo Lake Remains

And this new finding in Siberia:

The creature, nicknamed "Woman X" for the time being, could have lived as recently as 30,000 years ago and appears only distantly related to modern humans or Neanderthals, the researchers reported. "It really just looked like something we had never seen before," Johannes Krause of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany, told a telephone briefing. "It was a sequence that looked something like humans but really quite different."

Possible New Human Ancestor found in Siberia

Looking at the big rib cage area of the Neanderthal, I am led to believe they lived in higher altitudes and were expert mountaineers. Just my analysis...

Cheers

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
good post ya mad # SF

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
And also some evidence to show an ancient white race in Brazil. But that link leads to another rabbit hole regarding interlinked subterranean tunnel networks... which if true raises all new possibilities.

Source: www.holloworbs.com...

It is, in truth, a mysterious country, much of it still awaiting thorough exploration, and harbouring the most amazing and controversial legends. What is already evident is that there are clear signs that an incredibly ancient civilization - at least 30,000 and possibly as much as 60,000 years old - once flourished here, and that there is much evidence that cultivated white men of an unknown race once walked the country in company with their dark-skinned brethren. There is also no denying that in the comparatively short time that Brazil has been known to the rest of the world - the first European, the Portuguese Pedro Cabral, did not reach the shore until 1500 - we have barely started to penetrate the outer realms of all this mystery. Here, though, we must try and assemble as much material as we can on the twin mysteries of the ancient white race of Brazil and the network of subterranean tunnels with which they are inextricably associated. In neither case is this a dead or dying tradition.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
When Kandinsky, Weedwacker and Tixen-Skull pop in to give the thread props within the first page you know it's good. And no alien talk either

Mike Singh would be proud. S&F

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wish I could put more than 1 star and flag on this, Slayer. Excellent work as usual. Don't know what I'd do if there weren't people like you, motivated enough to put this much time and effort into a research project. I know I sure as hell don't have the patience to do it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Pioneer geneticist Between 1919 and 1922 he was a Fellow of New College, Oxford, then moved to Cambridge University, where he accepted a Readership in Biochemistry at Trinity College and taught there until 1932.[1] During his nine years at Cambridge, Haldane worked on enzymes and genetics, particularly the mathematical side of genetics.[1] Haldane wrote many popular essays on science that were eventually collected and published in 1927 in a volume entitled Possible Worlds. He then accepted a position as Professor of Genetics and moved to University College London where he spent most of his academic career.[1] Four years later he became the first Weldon Professor of Biometry at University College London.[1] In 1923, in a talk given in Cambridge, Haldane, foreseeing the exhaustion of coal for power generation in Britain, proposed a network of hydrogen-generating windmills. This is the first proposal of the hydrogen-based renewable energy economy.[3]

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wow didn't know anyone was in this field back in those day's. Guess it's safe to say Earth has had many past civilizations that had more or the same amount of technology as we do now.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I am extremely impressed with this thread Slayer, interesting doesn't begin to describe the content. Enlightening, yeah that is the word! I am enlightened at this moment as to where we come from, and you just brought me closer to realizing that it is possible we came from these lines, I always rejected the idea of coming from 'apes', but this layout and research is much more than coming from apes, it is a real possible explaination, one that is feasible. At a time when I am questioning all that I have ever known, information like this is important to me. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Very good!

That was great it was much appreciated

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join