It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pommier, France UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I did a search on ATS and found nothing so I am posting it.

Camera work is bad and he stops the footage, which makes me suspicious.

It is interesting footage, but I will leave the experts to pick it apart.

What I like about the footage was the fact it maneuvered fast then stopped quickly.

www.--.com...

The UFO footage below comes from the village of Pommier in the North of France. The clip shows a what appears to be a rotating disc hovering briefly above the countryside before shooting off at an impossible speed.
It is not known when the UFO was seen and filmed, however it is believed to be a very recent event.
UFO sightings are a common occurrence in France. France's space agency CNES has a specific department, known as GEIPAN,dedicated to investigating UFO sightings and studying alien/ET issues

edit on 25-2-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
All news web

Hoax .....Fake

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
When it shoots off in the distance, the camera moves almost at exactly the same time as the object - whoever was filming that either had the reaction time of a god or it's just edited footage. No way they tracked it that fast. I guess it could be real if the video was sped up for whatever reason, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I actually missed the object flying off the first time I watched it because it started zooming away at almost the same instant as the person moved the camera - the camera movement made it hard to see the object. Thx for psoting

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is it too difficult to ask for someone to just get one close up of a UFO? lol

Why is it that year after year, month after month we see orbs, blurs, in the distance, shaking camera work of UFO's?

Just one 30 sec High Definition close proximity clip.

edit on 25-2-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I agree with the above, the reaction time is amazingly quick and at such a response as though they'd just been shot. All rather over the top I my opinion

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
nono no no no shutup!! it's real..

I saw it on the web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prove it's fake!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I share your dislike of that site and it's owner however, something that should ALWAYS be kept in mind is that ANYONE can re-upload a video to YT. Usually an original can be found by scrolling through a few more pages. The reaction to an ANW video should not automatically be hoax but rather, where/who was it stolen from. In fact not just their videos, but the *cough* news site itself often steals articles from other sites. That doesn't make material wrong or hoaxed, it makes it stolen.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
And, what would be the point of having a high quality, genuine clip of an alien craft? So that you people can rip it apart you do everything else?

Is it so much to ask, for you all to go out and get your own video proof?

Is it so much to ask, for you all to just believe in "1" video that is posted?

It really makes me sick to see a bunch like you, just sitting on here waiting for someone to post, so that you can trash it as soon as it hits the board. Amazing! that is..

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Real ! One hundred percent real...

It's just plain real, authentic, not fake.

Everything can't be fake, but it's all you ever hear on the ATS. I wish someone working for the dis info team would tell me what they would consider real.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmicdjinn
And, what would be the point of having a high quality, genuine clip of an alien craft? So that you people can rip it apart you do everything else?

Is it so much to ask, for you all to go out and get your own video proof?

Is it so much to ask, for you all to just believe in "1" video that is posted?

It really makes me sick to see a bunch like you, just sitting on here waiting for someone to post, so that you can trash it as soon as it hits the board. Amazing! that is..

Sorry I can't believe in any run of the mill video thats shown as I'm not a tinfoil hat wearing sheep.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I really don't think that's a hoax.

Bring on the arm chair experts

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Are there any other sources other than ANW ?
The description at the site gives no detail of who filmed it or even when it was filmed ......the video is uncheckable .
The fact that it is presented with no detail and by a site with the reputation they have screams hoax , and any extended discussion of such a video gives them [ANW] what they want .

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Posted 15 hours ago, which was before ANW posted it.

edit on 25-2-2011 by Kali74 because: Grr hang on

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-2-2011 by Kali74 because: Cant figure out how to post vids sorry.

ANW posted it 8 hours ago.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Reposting your link, for some reason this is a bit clearer footage, thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I think I finally found the original, I tracked it back through 3 other uploaders lol. The description under the video translates loosely to...filmed this while travelling.

Original

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello guys,

I'm French and will try to find more infos on this one...

While waiting, here's what the uploader says: "Video captured during a trip with my camera"

Edit: Youtube account created in 2007 December 2nd, no video posted yet until this one last week.

Video available in 1080HD.
edit on 25-2-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
OK, after one hour of search on Google Streetview, just found the exact place where that was "videotaped".

It was in a field between "Buisante" and "Pommiers", and between two little roads called "Chemin of Champagne" and "Chemin of Serveau"..., not far away from a big town in France: "Lyon".

For what it worth...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

I don't think it's tracked very well at all when it speeds off and it almost looks like the filmer loses their balance trying.

And good work elevenaugust

edit on 25-2-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Dang that thing moved so fast! Nice find man!

top topics

join