It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy: Philippine DOE Verifies Self-Charging Electric Car

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
post by craig732

In the 80's there was a boeing engineer who recieved a patent on an electric motor that was 90% efficient.
he claimed in 10 years everyone would be driving his electric cars... sadly after that remark, the powers that be got involved, and buried him in so much red tape and regulations that his car or the 90% efficient electric motor, never saw the light of day.

amazing magnetic powered motor

Why not use something already in most cars?

Take the car radio and instead of pushing 1000 to 3000 watts of deafening sound to your sub woofer, take those 6 amps @ 12 volts dc coming out of the amplifiier, and use that to recharge the car battery?
edit on 25-2-2011 by iismtivu because: fix link

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

www.earthbagbuilding.com...
Here is a good alternative to the normal built homes.
free energy? I hope they are right about this invention. Would be good news. Yet I feel that it will come to nothing. Either bought off or killed off. Oil barons wont let it happen.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp
reply to post by 46ACE

Marconi patten was over turned because tesla got there first and proved it. Marconi is deemed the inventor of radio but tesla holds the patten.

I only stated that the laws of thermo dynamics don't apply to electrodynamic systems Only mechanical energy.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Movescamp because: Mistake

Oh FER CHRISTSAKES you apply to the "patent office" for a "patent"...

edit on 25-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
OMG

wouldn't it be so nice to have free energy????

we could tell TPTB to kiss our ---

we don't need ur stinking fossil fuel.

I don't think I will live long enough to
see that day come.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Its a well known procedure to patent anything. But, and I emphasise with a big but, there is in place a system (I cannot recall the name but someone will post it) where the patent people with hold the patent and inform the government if the invention is of national importance ie. to do with ongoing secret development or other inventions that could upset the status quo. Now anyone with an ounce of inteligence would know that free energy would fall into this remit. No matter what anyone wants to say about it this system is in place.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

reply to post by 46ACE

Marconi patten was over turned because tesla got there first and proved it. Marconi is deemed the inventor of radio but tesla holds the patten.

I only stated that the laws of thermo dynamics don't apply to electrodynamic systems Only mechanical energy.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Movescamp because: Mistake

Oh FER CHRISTSAKES you apply to the "patent office" for a "patent"...

Perhaps you'd like to review that last "jewel" also:"energy" is "energy"as it applies to thermodynamics.

LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS
Table of Contents
Laws of Thermodynamics | Potential vs. Kinetic energy | Learning Objectives

Links

Laws of Thermodynamics | Back to Top

Energy exists in many forms, such as heat, light, chemical energy, and electrical energy. Energy is the ability to bring about change or to do work. Thermodynamics is the study of energy.

First Law of Thermodynamics: Energy can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed. The total amount of energy and matter in the Universe remains constant, merely changing from one form to another. The First Law of Thermodynamics (Conservation) states that energy is always conserved, it cannot be created or destroyed. In essence, energy can be converted from one form into another. Click here for another page (developed by Dr. John Pratte, Clayton State Univ., GA) covering thermodynamics.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that "in all energy exchanges, if no energy enters or leaves the system, the potential energy of the state will always be less than that of the initial state." This is also commonly referred to as entropy. A watchspring-driven watch will run until the potential energy in the spring is converted, and not again until energy is reapplied to the spring to rewind it. A car that has run out of gas will not run again until you walk 10 miles to a gas station and refuel the car. Once the potential energy locked in carbohydrates is converted into kinetic energy (energy in use or motion), the organism will get no more until energy is input again. In the process of energy transfer, some energy will dissipate as heat. Entropy is a measure of disorder: cells are NOT disordered and so have low entropy. The flow of energy maintains order and life. Entropy wins when organisms cease to take in energy and die.

Potential vs. Kinetic energy | Back to Top

Potential energy, as the name implies, is energy that has not yet been used, thus the term potential. Kinetic energy is energy in use (or motion). A tank of gasoline has a certain potential energy that is converted into kinetic energy by the engine. When the potential is used up, you're outta gas! Batteries, when new or recharged, have a certain potential. When placed into a tape recorder and played at loud volume (the only settings for such things), the potential in the batteries is transformed into kinetic energy to drive the speakers. When the potential energy is all used up, the batteries are dead. In the case of rechargeable batteries, their potential is reelevated or restored.

In the hydrologic cycle, the sun is the ultimate source of energy, evaporating water (in a fashion raising it's potential above water in the ocean). When the water falls as rain (or snow) it begins to run downhill toward sea-level. As the water get closer to sea-level, it's potential energy is decreased. Without the sun, the water would eventually still reach sea-level, but never be evaporated to recharge the cycle.

Chemicals may also be considered from a potential energy or kinetic energy standpoint. One pound of sugar has a certain potential energy. If that pound of sugar is burned the energy is released all at once. The energy released is kinetic energy (heat). So much is released that organisms would burn up if all the energy was released at once. Organisms must release the energy a little bit at a time.

Energy is defined as the ability to do work. Cells convert potential energy, usually in the from of C-C covalent bonds or ATP molecules, into kinetic energy to accomplish cell division, growth, biosynthesis, and active transport, among other things.

www.emc.maricopa.edu...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayzeed
reply to post by 46ACE

Its a well known procedure to patent anything. But, and I emphasise with a big but, there is in place a system (I cannot recall the name but someone will post it) where the patent people with hold the patent and inform the government if the invention is of national importance ie. to do with ongoing secret development or other inventions that could upset the status quo. Now anyone with an ounce of inteligence would know that free energy would fall into this remit. No matter what anyone wants to say about it this system is in place.

and the post I was referring to was lecturing us about how these funny physical laws just don't apply to this system or that because it would break his argument and was referencing "Teslas "PATTEN"" I wasn't really sure if he meant The obscure 70'sT.V. sitcom ( "8 is enough")star Dick van "Patten"...
But thanks for the "tinfoil"..can always use more unsubstantiated claims here.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by iismtivu
post by craig732

Take the car radio and instead of pushing 1000 to 3000 watts of deafening sound to your sub woofer, take those 6 amps @ 12 volts dc coming out of the amplifiier, and use that to recharge the car battery?

Because that stereo gets its power from the battery and the alternator. The alternator is already charging the battery. Rerouting power from your amp to your battery is going to do nothing but drain power from the resistance throughout the circuit. Even if it was 100% then it would still do absolutely nothing as far as charging a battery. It would just have zero effect.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by wavemaker

Some people, no matter what evidence you give them will never open their eyes. They prefer not to be disturbed in their sleeping. Let them be.

What evidence? You mean there are scientists all over the globe making these things, with documented proof, peer review, etc?

You people are so incredibly clever with your holier than thou attitude because you take something as fact without anything to back it up. I'm sorry I can't do the same. As if you know anything about me, or my beliefs. Prefer not to be disturbed in my sleep, give me a break. Such a cop-out when people disagree with you. I'd gladly have my "sleep" disturbed for something as groundbreaking as you are all advocating. I guess its time for bed, since I'm just too dumb to hang around and insult others for not buying into an illogical argument.

We are just discussing here the existence of Ismael Aviso. Some posters here do not believe that he exists and that he has an invention tested by DOE.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

post by craig732

In the 80's there was a boeing engineer who recieved a patent on an electric motor that was 90% efficient.
he claimed in 10 years everyone would be driving his electric cars... sadly after that remark, the powers that be got involved, and buried him in so much red tape and regulations that his car or the 90% efficient electric motor, never saw the light of day.

Hmmmmm "amplifiers"
more power from nowhere tech???)

Uh just exactly where do you think those 3,000 watts of public nuisance comes from? the amplifier doesn't create energy; An amplifier be it a fancyblack box with badazz massive machined aluminum heat sinks or just a single field effect output transistor( fet ) or vacuum tube takes a small change in the input and creates an output signal that is a larger version. but the peak energy is there already there.

The amplifying device is like a variable resistor controlled by a small input with a bit of "leverage called "gain" a small change on the tube input ( the "grid") or transistor input ( the "base" whoops for the "fet" it is a "gate") creates a large change in the current flowing through the "tube or transistor.

A vacuum tube may have a 200 volt d.c.supply on the "plate" if the incoming signal on the "grid" rises to its peak value say 1v(line level mic signal ) the output signal will rise to the maximum value( i.e.the 200 plate volts) as the input falls from the peak ( 1v to say .5volt) the output will follow (200-falling to 100 volts)depending on the "biasing" "gain( transistor "beta") and "class of operation"...So a- 1/2volt change in the input is reflected in a -100 volt change in the output.

if the small input peak "overdrives" the output. The output cannot go higher than the(already stated plate voltage)of 200volts and the output signal will no longer be a true representation of the small input: (i./e. the much coveted :"distortion")
Tube distortion ( fine guitar amps and expensive" HI-fi"audio amps) have a "round;glassy" pleasing quality: transistor distortion is harsher and not as pleasing to the ear.Unless you're a death metal head...(I'll grant you:"pleasing" is subjective).

energy from nowhere? Uhm no...in a car transistor "thumper" the output tops out at 12 volts d.c. unless A built in "power supply"( oh christ.. power supplies are a whole other chapter; but still not magical energy from the" aether.")
is used to provide a higher voltage supply ( at a correspondingly lower current than the battery and alternator can supply.)

AND ALL OF THIS POWER COMES FROM YOUR EXISTING TIRED OVERWORKED STARTER BATTERY WITH THE ALTERNATOR DOING ITS BEST TO KEEP UP....
LETS GET A LITTLE LORD KELVIN IN HERE: you send all that power into your car stereo amp it creates heat and noise so you turn off the cd and plug the output right backinto the battery.and you've just thrown away all the nergy lost to heat. for no reason.

Thats why hydrogen and ethanol are considered "busts" They don't create energy they "carry energy" from the process to create them. It takes more energy to make them than you get when you finally put them in your tank.
we are miles ahead generally;by not: plowing, seeding fertilizing,harvesting fermenting and processining ethanol.
No free ride kids..

All rise and sing praise to "Lord kelvin"May his understanding of the basic laws grace you; provide you peace an guidance when in the presence of charlatans and ill informed soothe sayers.Entropy for one and all
peace: "out..."(?)D
zapatopi.net...://zapatopi.net/kelvin/
:

edit on 25-2-2011 by 46ACE because: corected: "only standard npn orpnp transistor input iscalled the "base";A " fet" input is called a "gate"

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayzeed
reply to post by 46ACE

The US patent office considers overunity devices, also known as perpetual motion devices, to be a special case, requiring a working model, where in other cases no working model is required:

Perpetual motion

Proposals for such inoperable machines have become so common that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has made an official policy of refusing to grant patents for perpetual motion machines without a working model. The USPTO Manual of Patent Examining Practice states:

With the exception of cases involving perpetual motion, a model is not ordinarily required by the Office to demonstrate the operability of a device. If operability of a device is questioned, the applicant must establish it to the satisfaction of the examiner, but he or she may choose his or her own way of so doing.[13]

They did grant some patents for overunity devices prior to 1980, presumably before that policy was in place.

The USPTO has granted a few patents for motors that are claimed to run without net energy input. Some of these are:

# Johnson, Howard R., U.S. Patent 4,151,431 "Permanent magnet motor", April 24, 1979[15]
# Baker, Daniel, U.S. Patent 4,074,153 "Magnetic propulsion device", February 14, 1978...
There's a long list, see the link for the rest of them.

edit on 25-2-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

I realize you can google but you are wrong. If you has an engineering backround you would know why. Thermodynamics was discovered by and related to steam engines.

Electrodynamics uses a while different set of principles and terminology. Maxwells principles apply to electomotice systems and circuits. Anyone can google and paste. But I don't think you have a clue what you pasted.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

It's funny how you try to be a know it all and really just cut and paste stuff to argue. I have an iPhone. It chooses patten for some reason. It's a typo. Try arguing actual facts. Like that Tesla discovered the use of radio waves.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Last i checked, Electric cars don't have an alternator but they do have a radio....

so how bout putting in a cyrstal radio tuned to a local radio station and amplify the signal to recharge a separate set of Batteries? or is this to much for anyone to comprehend or understand?

crystal radio

This link is just to help people understand the basic concept, if you open your mind, rather than just shoot the idea down and try to look for the solution, you just might find it.

and before you totally loose it and trash me, how many have seen the commercials on TV for cordless rechargeable mats for cell phones and ipods etc.? they use the same principals that i have stated above.
(the mat broadcasts a radio frequency and the device being charged has a receiver tuned to the same frequency)
with a few mods, you could use the same principals to recharge the batteries in an electric car.

like i said before open your minds and see what is right in front of your face!!!! i would be more detailed but then i would loose out on my ability to make money for myself as it is, i probably have shared too much!

edit on 25-2-2011 by iismtivu because: more comments added

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
Philippine DOE Verifies Self-Charging Electric Car

Today, the Philippine Department of Energy tested Ismael Aviso's electric car, showing that running off wall power, the 11 kW DC motor ran at 45% efficiency, but with Aviso's on-board generator which harvests ambient energy from the surroundings, the motor ran at over 133% efficiency -- overunity.

This is reportedly based on the high frequency shorting effect pursued by Nikola Tesla and also capturing EMF energy from the DC motor. The are many threads here on ATS debunking or debating Tesla's theories of free energy, but the Philippine Government is saying it works.

Can I be the first to say....um...what?
Ambient energy?
Tesla?
EMF energy?
Philippine Government..???

UM......is this a reliable source?

edit on 25-2-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm from the Philippines but recently migrated here in the US. I believe this to be true, GMA7 is the biggest and most reputable TV/News station along with only another station called ABS-CBN.

The thing is... this will be forgotten, and soon enough people will still think that there's no good alternative to fossil fuel. Back in the late 80s (in the Philippines) a man demonstrated on TV a car that runs using water. And then another man demonstrated on TV the same discovery back in the late 90s. I thought soon enough we will all have cars powered by water, but look here now its 2011 and still we are very dependent in fossil fuel.

I hate to say this, but NO, the Philippines will never be a superpower, we are a small country with corrupt politicians, our politicians are mere puppets by uncle Sam.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

post by craig732

Hmmmmm "amplifiers"
more power from nowhere tech???)

Uh just exactly where do you think those 3,000 watts of public nuisance comes from? the amplifier doesn't create energy; An amplifier be it a fancyblack box with badazz massive machined aluminum heat sinks or just a single field effect output transistor( fet ) or vacuum tube takes a small change in the input and creates an output signal that is a larger version. but the peak energy is there already there.

The amplifying device is like a variable resistor controlled by a small input with a bit of "leverage called "gain" a small change on the tube input ( the "grid") or transistor input ( the "base" whoops for the "fet" it is a "gate") creates a large change in the current flowing through the "tube or transistor.

A vacuum tube may have a 200 volt d.c.supply on the "plate" if the incoming signal on the "grid" rises to its peak value say 1v(line level mic signal ) the output signal will rise to the maximum value( i.e.the 200 plate volts) as the input falls from the peak ( 1v to say .5volt) the output will follow (200-falling to 100 volts)depending on the "biasing" "gain( transistor "beta") and "class of operation"...So a- 1/2volt change in the input is reflected in a -100 volt change in the output.

if the small input peak "overdrives" the output. The output cannot go higher than the(already stated plate voltage)of 200volts and the output signal will no longer be a true representation of the small input: (i./e. the much coveted :"distortion")
Tube distortion ( fine guitar amps and expensive" HI-fi"audio amps) have a "round;glassy" pleasing quality: transistor distortion is harsher and not as pleasing to the ear.Unless you're a death metal head...(I'll grant you:"pleasing" is subjective).

energy from nowhere? Uhm no...in a car transistor "thumper" the output tops out at 12 volts d.c. unless A built in "power supply"( oh christ.. power supplies are a whole other chapter; but still not magical energy from the" aether.")
is used to provide a higher voltage supply ( at a correspondingly lower current than the battery and alternator can supply.)

AND ALL OF THIS POWER COMES FROM YOUR EXISTING TIRED OVERWORKED STARTER BATTERY WITH THE ALTERNATOR DOING ITS BEST TO KEEP UP....
LETS GET A LITTLE LORD KELVIN IN HERE: you send all that power into your car stereo amp it creates heat and noise so you turn off the cd and plug the output right backinto the battery.and you've just thrown away all the nergy lost to heat. for no reason.

Thats why hydrogen and ethanol are considered "busts" They don't create energy they "carry energy" from the process to create them. It takes more energy to make them than you get when you finally put them in your tank.
we are miles ahead generally;by not: plowing, seeding fertilizing,harvesting fermenting and processining ethanol.
No free ride kids..

All rise and sing praise to "Lord kelvin"May his understanding of the basic laws grace you; provide you peace an guidance when in the presence of charlatans and ill informed soothe sayers.Entropy for one and all
peace: "out..."(?)D
zapatopi.net...://zapatopi.net/kelvin/
:

edit on 25-2-2011 by 46ACE because: corected: "only standard npn orpnp transistor input iscalled the "base";A " fet" input is called a "gate"

You rock dude! Electricity is awsome. Thanx for the class!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
incredible if true. but even if it is its going against the grain of tptb lets hope this goes somewere. probably the bin if tptb has its way.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

(the mat broadcasts a radio frequency and the device being charged has a receiver tuned to the same frequency)
with a few mods, you could use the same principals to recharge the batteries in an electric car.

like i said before open your minds and see what is right in front of your face!!!! i would be more detailed but then i would loose out on my ability to make money for myself as it is, i probably have shared too much!
My mind is open but as my signature says, not so open my brain is falling out.

Sure you can extract power from radio frequencies, but how much?

From existing radio stations, not enough to power your car, but enough to maybe power a watch or something.

If a new transmitter were built to transmit power over great distances like a radio station does, then it might be feasible, however there are a number of issues with doing this regarding FCC regulations, safety, etc.

Regarding that charging mat, how far away does that work? Not too far.

So it's not the principle that's flawed, it's the magnitudes involved. Getting enough power from a radio station to run a watch can be done, getting enough to run a car can't, not via any practical means from any existing radio station.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

so how bout putting in a cyrstal radio tuned to a local radio station and amplify the signal

Where do you get the power for the amplifier from?

You really have zero understanding of how electrical things work!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join