It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting Your Energy Out There.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Okay, so this has been running through my mind all day.

I have come to the conclusion that our energy gets transfered into things we come into contact with.

Example. I have a walking stick. For a while, I was just letting it sit outside, not really using it. But for the past couple days, I have been using it more, and now it feels more "energized" and more in synch with me. It is incredible.

My car on the other hand. I have not driven it for a couple days now, and when I look at it outside, I see that it looks bummed that I haven't hung out with it.

When I take my car out on the weekends, I know it is happy and I give it life. It is the coolest thing. I will definitely be taking my car out for a spin this weekend.

A strange thing is when there is an object that has shared energy. One time I let my friend borrow a video game system of mine for a couple months. When I got it back, it took a while to reclaim it as mine, as his energy was in the controller. Have you guys ever experienced this? When someone else uses the video game controller for a while, and it takes a while for it to become your controller again?

Moving on. I find it to be a very fascinating topic.

Locations can also carry your energy. Let's say you have a favorite hang out spot. Have you ever felt welcome in certain areas because you treat those areas well and do good within them?

And have you ever been to a location that brings back bad memories and you realize that energy still exists there?

Interesting stuff yeah? I have much more to add, but I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yea it happens, something you use a lot feels like it belongs to you, you are more synced with it the more you use it. It's like you and the object get to know each other like getting to know your soul mate. It depends on what the object is since it may not be fit for you. When I first bought my pc it felt like it came right from the factory but now I feel it belongs to me and me only. The more you use something the more you get used to it. If you lend someone something and you get it back it feels like its not yours until you have had enough time with it. Interesting thought that our energy gets passed on to it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

That was a great post.

I love how when one first aquires something such as a pen for example... it is just like every other pen.

But over time that pen becomes your pen, and yeah... It's cool how identical objects can become so different over time. I love it.

When I am a passenger in my friend's cars, I can feel their energy within the car. It's so cool. It's like the car and the driver synch up.

Man, am I the only one who finds this amazing?

Feels like consciousness and understanding has ratcheted up as of late. Do you feel it?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yea it happens, something you use a lot feels like it belongs to you, you are more synced with it the more you use it. It's like you and the object get to know each other like getting to know your soul mate. It depends on what the object is since it may not be fit for you. When I first bought my pc it felt like it came right from the factory but now I feel it belongs to me and me only. The more you use something the more you get used to it. If you lend someone something and you get it back it feels like its not yours until you have had enough time with it. Interesting thought that our energy gets passed on to it.

I hear you, but have to shudder at the thought of letting someone borrow my computer. I built mine, ordered up a case, MB, PS, HD and all other parts and put her together. I can still remember the first time I held my breath and pushed the power button and heard the fans start. Since that time I have replaced her motherboard 3 times, and her power supply a few times, and replaced several DVD/CD burners. Her old case is dented from the many times I took her offline to set up a customer's machine, but I still love her. I had a vision once that dealt with the Spirit people puts into material objects that they love.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
One of the more interesting books I've read in the last several years has been Buddhist Materiality by one Prof. F. Rambelli. It's a nice piece of scholarship that focuses on the way medieval esoteric Buddhism in East Asia dealt with the physical world. There is a great deal about the way ritual objects, mandalas, etc. were manipulated for spiritual purposes. Also, in Japan in particular, items such as tools, implements, household items, etc. were seen as having "souls" of a sort, and they and had to be treated with and disposed of with respect and sometimes even religious ritual. There is a ton of interesting stuff in there...aspects of Buddhist and Shinto doctrine were seen as being mapped on tools such as scales, for example; books and texts had "non-hermeneutic" value beyond the information they contained, etc. etc. There was a lot of philosophical and doctrinal exploration of the interface between the spritual and the physical, and different thinkers came at the issue from different angles. The book is particularly refreshing because in most Western literature and imaginations, Buddhism is associated with an austere, minimalist aesthetic (Zen, Theravada, etc.)...this is one form of Buddhism but there are also complex and ancient strands of Buddhist thought and practice that do not shy away from engagement with the physical, the material, the imminent.
edit on 2/25/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I agree on the video game controller one for sure!

But in all seriousness, I do realize this on a daily basis.. Its very fascinating!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Your post made me think that this energy must be coming from inside you.

I never notice those types of things, but now that you've introduced the idea to me, I bet I will play around with looking at things with that idea in mind, and I'm sure that could easily lead to these kinds of perceptions.

That's not to make it any less valid; reality just seems to work that way to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That actually sounds like 'me' you're talking about, because my body has been under intense evil eye from what I suspect is my Korean roommate. I've been hit with so much negative energy that my subconscious is hard to control and my throat closes when I try to use the law of attraction (my leg gets cramps too). No one told me about eye evil, therefore I wasn't told the full truth. Even with an emf pendant + orgone pendant this body is becoming my korean roommates and less of mine own. On an individual level my unalienable rights are fading as negative energy from his dark law of attraction I actually indirectly gave him does me ill will(bad luck) and disillusionment. On a global level the impact will be horrid, because I have a powerful mind thanks to ats. My roommate hoping to kill me will flood the world with negativity using my powerful subconsciouses by way of evil eye.I'm 'hoping' an evil eye pendant, blessing or a talisman will be a good solution.

Please help me, get my body fully under control and brake this spell. Not all is sunshine and rainbows, evil still exist. If you can't help me, at least tell others how to defend themselves from darkness. I wish it didn't come to this, because I research a lot to get to this point. I hope I will not have to watch all I work for get snatch up by someone else and ill will.

Pray for me

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
My roommate Ryan may be under attack too, so pray for me and Ryan. Send positive vibes, make me better, make the world better. What does that mean, well days ago while I was under attack using the law of attraction. I was trying to keep the flow going (desire) when my throat close and then it stop closing. And when it did stop closing a hear someone yell, a car crash or see my neighbor's dog take a piss right on que.

So can you guys help me (my name is Steven) and Ryan?

edit on 25-2-2011 by thewholetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's all about YOU, not the "stuff".

You are aware and familiar with the things you feel close to and which apparently absorb your energy. Yet it is your memory and feelings towards those memories that creates the association and energy with objects, not "from" them I think.

The human mind is a wonderful thing and it's focus can have amazing powers.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Very nice post. Simple and true. I experience just the same things you do. Energy comes in many forms, but most commonly I see it as memories. Take for example that baseball bat you used to hit the winning homerun in a little league game. It'll be forever be THAT bat. But when you lend it out to someone for a very long time the idea of the bat remains, not the physical item for it is not in your touch/possession. One day, that bat is returned to you but is it the same bat? Of course it is but the energy isn't there anymore for it wasn't used by you. Touching it brings back the energy.
My comments may seem confusing or dumb but I'm trying to explain it the best way I can. For me the energy I have put into this world are always present in my mind, never fleeting. I can always call upon that energy by just thinking, remembering, about the object or place I want to recall. And as soon as I do that I feel happier, lighter, and all around better.
When I was a kid there was a stream down in the woods where my friends and I used to always go and build dams in and play. Sitting here at college and thinking of that place and the sights and sounds and the overall ENERGY of the location makes me feel much happier. It's as if the energy is a natural "pick me up".
I believe what we put into this world as energy stays with us forever but i remains in our minds. Our minds are very powerful, and our senses are the link to these memories. Touch, taste, see, smell and hear, for me, all bring back happy memories (energy).
So I ask you reader, to look deep into your mind and pick something out that reminds you of happiness. A soccer game, a tree fort, a checkers board, or anything. Whatever it is. Picture it. Remember everything about it. Taste, smell, touch, sight or sound. Whatever fits. Think about it. Happy?
It's our energy. It's YOUR energy. It's the human power.
Life

new topics

top topics

join