It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheen's conduct spurs season shutdown of 'Two and a Half Men'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Oh is this Sun Magazine? I thought I was on ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I can't believe this, only recently I learned of Charlie Sheen's views and I have to say he's pretty crazy!
Guess the rock an roll lifestyle got to him...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Here is the comment that I think got the crazy ball on a roll.... If your not part of my family, I will murder you violently!!

Yeah, Alex Jones even got scarred when he said this. But, when you think about it, if they are going to harm his family, it's what every good man ought to do. The word phrasing was perhaps a bit off, you don't murder someone in self defense, so there's no way to deny that Charlie Sheen was a bit "violent" however the media keeps saying he said anti-semitic things, come on, why not point to the actual stuff he said and not make stuff up.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Well I for one am going to defend Charlie Sheen. Some of these comments are making me laugh, like the workers of 2.5 men should sue him. Ha! Why not the producers for firing him because he wanted to speak his mind? If anything Charlie Sheen could sue them for firing him because of WORDS (maybe it could be taken as a threat), but good or bad Charlie Sheen is ENTERTAINING! I mean this is the guy that brought us Wild Thing and Hot Shots, did you really expect any less from him? This guy will cause a lot of commotion, people will hate him to high heaven, and at the end of the day he'll probably be richer for it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I hope not to offend any who may think that the involvement of Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones makes this 'breaking' alternative news....but I'm afraid that debate will have to continue elsewhere....

Moving thread - remains open.... flame me if you think this was ill-advised

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join