It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colbert Anonymous face flash 2/24

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Did anyone else catch this? I was just watching the 2am broadcast and near the end of the interview I saw a quick flash across his face. I thought it was just a glitch in the TV at first, but since it just over his face, I did a quick check and found like 1 google link about it that someone just posted:

He says something about anonymous and then looks still for a second:

Probably just him or his show showing that they are anonymous also
Thought it was cool.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
watching it too saw the same thing, read on another forum..not gonna say where, about it, and decided to check it out, im not sure what to think, maybe its just the editors having some fun, one of anons symbols is the guy fawkes mask.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised for one minute if he either heavily supported or has taken part in the adventures of Anon at some point. I managed to go to the Rally to Restore Sanity that he and Colbert had, and the things that they were saying, while mostly parodical in nature heavily meshed with the general attitude of the public-er face of Anon.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Dude, I'm west coast here.. so just saw it on TV. I SAW IT TOO!

Trippy. And creepy. And cool

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

This was awesome, here's a quote from someone on a different forum who sums it up quite nicely...

"I'll tell you what this means. It means that Colbert is a conscious leader of the movement to the new Earth. He and many others know that this world revolution is a triumph over the old ways of being. We're rapidly overcoming oppression and forced scarcity. Colbert and Anonymous stand for the same thing: the truth behind the image. Once this truth becomes obvious to all humankind, the new age will start and it will be incredibly beautiful."

I'll drink to that!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Colbert has signaled his anon brethren that he is a part of what needs to take place in this f 'ed up world. The plot thickens....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The whole opening segment was about Wikileaks and anonymous, followed by the interview with a member of Wikileaks, and most likely anonymous the way he commented on them, and then the flash happened was really cool!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Someone superimposed the "V for Vendetta" face on Colbert?
That's very unusual.

I don't think there's any glitch either...
That is a perfectly superimposed face.

Someone has the capability to edit in the backroom here.
Very interesting.

Now to say that Colbert is 'leading' the movement...
I don't think so.
But you never know.

Either way good find!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Here is a not so slow version. Nice find OP, but honestly I think it's just Colbert messing around!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'd say he's a /b/rother

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Interesting. I don't really watch much TV, but Stewart and Colbert are on my TV every night. I listen to the shows while reading online in bed. I heard the interview (and was shocked by what Anon had uncovered regarding Obama directing psyops be used by a private contractor against Americans, given the recent findings of psyops being used against US congressmen in Afghanistan by the DoD to secure funding) but didn't see the flash to the mask.

Given the way the shows usually are, it is hard to tell if he is revealing something, or just screwing around. Either/or is possible...maybe that is the point?

ETA: this will likely change before this post is read, but right now i have 7337 stars.

edit on 25-2-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join