It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have any of us heard of ORMUS? the philosophers stone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You can search Yahoo Groups. There is an entire group that makes their own ORMUS there. You should be able to find all the information you want there including reading material. Just do a search with the word "ORMUS".

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Typically people report having vivid hallucinations or visions or revelations After becoming poisoned.

Many psychedelic substances are indeed quite poisonous. It is dangerous to ingest many of these chemicals for obvious reasons.

But also historically, many of our greatest insights derive from such events.

So you never know.

I have been using White Powder Gold and variants with Platinum and Silver for a few years and I have never had any halucinating effects (Ayahuasca in Peru and Magic Mushrooms in Amsterdam are another story) but they have offered some health benefits and clarity in mind, better focus and attention. Also causes some quite vivid dreaming which is probably the best effect.

I guess it effects different people in different ways, hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Ok, alchemy, interesting and all, sure, but...

Look, there's a key just below your "Enter" key. It's called 'Shift'. If you hold it down when typing, you can type capital letters, which is how sentences in English conventionally begin.

Seriously: it's not difficult. Just... learn how to type English if you're going to be using an English-language board.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

Sorry if my not using capitals on the basis of me typing on an iPhone impeeds your ability to read the english language. Now if you have nothing to add to the discussion on ormus I'm sure nobody cares of your dificulties understanding and or disposition twords my typing. Thank you

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree, it's quite a slippery slope.
Perhaps what is meant by perfect DNA would really more pertain to an ultimately healthy individual. So people wouldn't have to go through painful illnesses and diseases.

Of course then people will have a difference of opinion about what is a disease and what is just people being different.
Good health is good health, I feel like the DNA has a lot to do with that.
And I'm guessing it would bring about a positive mood and a clear head.
Sounds great,
I wonder how well you could distribute it in water for consumption of people and plants, and can it be made to recreate itself, or be found, discovered elsewhere?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

This is an exclusively text-based means of communication. If what you have to say is worth saying, at least make the effort to say it clearly.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

well sorry buddy but i dont use periods either to me talking on here is the same as if i was talking out of my mouth i never stop in the middle of conversation to tell everyone its time to take a breath and pause if u cant do that on ur own you have disabilities

so i hope in essence all this reply has done nothing but ruin your day! (:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

well hwat have u contributed to the board and subject? nothing!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Yes OP thank you for bringing this subject up, i read about this 2 years ago or so, really impressed with its properties but never did have the balls to order the product. A farmer David Hudson i believe it was found it on his land, he took it to private labs, they tested it and found it to have ( anti gravitational ) properties, ie the dish it was weighed in actually weighed less than an empty dish of the same make, if that makes sense to you,

Orme
Monatomic Gold
M State elements
Ormus
Manna and many other names it goes by.

Am looking forward to more posts and information regarding this subject.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Heres waiting for more posts from this member, i hope he/she comes back soon.

Icanseeatoms.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Icanseeatoms because: /she

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thanks so much for posting about this substance. Seems to me, after searching some information on the web, that using ORMUS could be a choice in dealing with the lack of needed minerals in our food and bodies.

It has been discussed in many circles that a body that is less Acid and more Alkaline is healthier in the long run.
Seems that when this substance is included in the soil for our foods and fed to our food animals...humans can see improvements in their health. Or if we put it in a carrier oil for skin applications...or drink it in water that is as pure as you can get it, that many interesting changes in those that have used it take place.

Of course, everyone has a choice to believe these claims or not. Never know if it will work for you unless you try. Like anything natural...it isn't a quick fix and it needs to be given time to do it's work...but in the end I believe it would be well worth it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

i sumwhat do not agree with the idea psychedelics are poison.

many psychoactive compuonds may be poisonous yes. but when talking about psychedellic compounds we are talking about a narrow band of compounds. many are closely related to normal brain chemistry. and when taken properly like anything else are usualy not harmfull.

and in no way does this pertain to the ormus, a side note. and my opinion based on independent research, study, and experience.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

As for the poison aspect and Ormus

There is Ormus Oil which is is made from Salt soaked in Oil. The Oil preferred in this method is Grape-Seed Oil.

This is a very interesting video series on Vimeo by someone trying to get to the bottom of Ormus. The really pertinent point of this video series is that the person who produced the videos experienced "that weird effect" commonly reported after someone ingesting or topically applying Ormus for the first time (through Oil) yet the person is still in doubt ?

Joe and The Stone

* Down the Rabbit Hole

vimeo.com...

* Joe and the Stone - Part 1 - Peter May

vimeo.com...

*Joe and the Stone - Part 2 - Barry Carter

vimeo.com...

*Joe and the stone - Part 3 - Arthur Zeigler

vimeo.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've tried Don Nance's Ormus and currently working through Arthur Ziegler's Ormus from above at www.liquid-chi.com.... My life has changed dramatically from taking ORMUS products.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join