It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video:Zombies are Real.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Im from the UK, I have followed ATS for many years and very rarely reply to the posts. But recently i have read that flouridation of the water supply is about to start in one of our citys, This is sad news as i thought it was common knowledge that flouride was a poison. If this is wide spread practise in America it looks like they may be trying to start the same practice over here.

Here is the news article: www.dentistry.co.uk...

edit on 25-2-2011 by Jonbow because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2011 by Jonbow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The deliberate dumbing down of America is an AMAZING book, I suggest EVERYONE check it out.

Nice vid OP

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAMARU
Good thread op, I personally have tried to "wake" people up, including close friends, wife, in-laws and my brother, yet I will not try again as I feel a fool afterwards because I have just explained all these scenario's to them, never saying "its going to happen", just that "it could" and all I'm trying to do is get them to see the bigger picture.
It looks like its just me and you guys because they don't care, they really have no interest in what I'm telling them.
In a sad way I hope something happens, for them to realise, not for me, then maybe people will question what the hell is going on.

Welcome to the club brotha!
I've been riding my horse down the street screaming "WAKE UP" for years. A few will perk up and say "huh?", others just say "oh, your so funny".

The parable of "keeping your light under a bushel" comes to mind. I used the bushel to make a bonfire years ago

People wake up on their own it seems. Look around. More and more folks seem to be getting it. For all the warts, folks like Beck and Jones are reaching folks when they do. We are also ready when our kindred awaken.

Keep the faith! Sometimes its all we got!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If its true it's time to get me a monster truck. shotgun. and some twinkies!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Last night when I got home from work,, my internet would not connect up for 2 hours and I couldnt watch this clip. So I put on an Illuminati DVD I have. Who is that scholar ? That man was in my illuminati dvd as an expert.
I have just watched the vid here, and showed it to my partner. His eyes are beginning to open, and its amazing to watch.
--> Some things his mind still just wont accept right now. He has been awakened though, and every day I know he is getting closer to having his vision restored . I just hope he doesn't have such averse side effects as I did.
Since my awakening I have become ultra sensitive.

I am going to post this video on my facebook and see if anybody dares to watch.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
what we need now is to have someone from higher position and status than the wrestling guy like Ron Paul, having a speech just like the wrestling guy; straight to the root of the matter, that we American are blind. that would wake up the whole country i would say.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. This is exactly what Americans need to see right now or have needed to see all along. The majority of Americans are "junkies" high on their latest issue of "People" magazine, their unending debate on which sports team is better than the others or their hopeless addiction to the prime-time slot on their favorite television channel. Needless to say a busy mind has no room for insurrectionist thoughts.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay
reply to post by KingAMARU

I used to be in the same exact spot, but eventually I rubbed off on them and they are smoking herb again and seeing the big picture. It feels great to accomplish that. Every open minded person I have meet, smokes pot. That says something....

No disrespect but any mind altering substance taken too often will weaken imho.

Yes. I had my short time with that substance. I put it away when I realized I was going to be a father.

I grew up and put away childish things.

You dont give "the man" another stick to hit you with. You keep your mind clear and "keep the stick" to defend yourself.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am going to go off on a search, but thought I would branch out here first.
Does anybody know where I can find videos like this but suitable for children?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I agree that caution must be taken regarding ALL MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCES.
In its purest form the green can be an mind releasing, life enhancing substance. But remember, alot of chemicals are thrown in for good measure. What is on the market now, is not what was on the market way back when. The benefeits of this substance cannot be ignored however, for its remarkable medicinal qualities etc.

I have been advised that weed can weaken you defences to the supernatural/unseen. So i guess unless you have a good gift of discernment, and exercise caution with it, the weed you are smoking could be a threat to your being.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's noone's place to tell people to 'wake up' or guide them there. It's another layer of the ego complex. When each individual decides to wake up is their own choice. What difference is it from the so called 'leaders' and ones 'waking' others up. they both push beliefs onto them. Let them figure it out on their own. Yes there's wrong in this world, mainly due to the US government's craving for war, war, war. But it is noone's duty to push beliefs onto others. If you don't agree with the world, change it. If you don't agree with prices of things, don't buy them to support it. Go 'live off the grid' and find yourself to not support the current world. If everyone did that when and if they felt like it, there'd be no government trying to 'guide' us into their direction, but instead it'd act as the People's again. Greed and the ego has tooken over the government because people support it still.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
WOW I am disgusted after seeing this one on the same guys channel.

Now how many times a day does stuff like this happen, there are many reasons why officers become unstable look at the world today and the people they deal with but still wow.. they don't show this # on cops!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I posted the original video at the beginning of this thread on another forumthat i have been a long time member.
They went mad, i got completely flamed. Even from long stnding friends who are Christian.

saddened

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

That just made me angry.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The video validates alot of the feelings that I have been experiencing lately. The subject matter applies to both Americans and Canadians, one could even include the English as well. We're being deliberately brainwashed, slowly, inexorably into a stupor to; feed our consumption and our own avarice. In our race to accumulate material posessions and bow to the altar of our own selfish wants; we've lost our self control, we've given over the reigns of our selves to the latest and greatest: gadgets, foods, feelings and given ourselves in kind over to those who build and push those drugs upon us.

Thank you for your post, thank you for the validation.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the video. I felt no anger towards it, instead I felt empathy for all those that have yet to realize what is going on around them. One word sums it up...... Auto Pilot.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There is mention of our water and food supply within the video; here's a question, we here in the 1st World gorge ourselves on processed food, water and fast food. I wonder, with mental illnesses such as Autism, Depression, Schytzophrenia, are they just as prevelant in the 3rd World where access to the processed, fast, manufactured and GM foods is not so wide spread?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
help required!

ATS, OP, can you help me out, I have been inspired to help in the movement. How can just one person help? All those annoying children and teenagers need to be given another vision.
I am trying to find kid friendley videos on this, or perhaps someone can help me to make them?

--> Imagine a primary school, a couple of hundred children sitting in assembly. Imagining highjacking their assembly, showing footage such as this but made suitable for children. One act of free speech/free footage could change their life forever. They are the future.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That was one of the best videos ive seen in a long time..The wrestlers speech was very moveing and so true..Thank you for posting this S&F

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Wow...spot on! I hope this guy just wrestles as a hobby. Otherwise...wasted, powerful truth telling!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join