It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video:Zombies are Real.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just look at a video of cars driving in a freeway or people walking around in the city, You can see that we are acting exactly like cattle and are maintained like so.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Heck back in the 90's they had a whole NWO team (Hollywood Hulk Hogan was one) and the dominated the wrestling world. They were also the "bad" people, but everyone loved them.

It's their way of rubbing it our face and what makes it worse is most people don't even realize.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

Every open minded person I have meet, smokes pot. That says something....

True that, my friend... it's the only drug people are FIGHTING to legalize, and that says something too!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't really know what to expect when I first read the title. This vid has really blown me away and I'm an Australian, the wrestler really hit the nail on the head S&F

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There is a lot of truth in that video without a doubt...but in reality we Americans aren't brainwashed we fully understand whats going on. Problem is what can we do about it??? I don't see other country's trying to right the crimes against humanity our Government commits. The fact of the matter is TPTB are to powerful and to widespread for any people (American or Otherwise) to do anything about.. One might say well every vote counts an to that I say BS how many times has it been proven ballot boxes are thrown in Rivers and Tally's changed to put the person already picked for that position in power. Everyday there is Protesters Protesting War and other Atrocities outside on the streets where I live and it does no good..And if anybody actually believes the U.S isn't funding instigators to incite the protests in other parts of the world then it's they who are brainwashed in my opinion...Look at everything the U.S has to gain from destablizing other parts of the world.. 1. they get to move troops under other country's noses to key positions. 2. Taking the mass collection of people's thoughts off of war crimes they are commiting. 3. They will inevitably get more funding for Defense. 4. It takes all the attention away from a Failing Economy,Collapsing Eco System, Possibly a 2012 scenario. Also they have the best opportunity to replace thier dying dictators that they placed in power years ago, with new Pawns all while making it seem like the people are getting thier way..To me as it stands right now there is noooooo waaaay we as the human race can remove these parasites from power they are way to smart,entrenched,powerful,cruel and uncaring to win that war.. Which sucks to think about and is why I hope for a major Catastrophe causing humanity to rewrite ourselves and remember that we are our brothers keeper NOT REAPER!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Awesome video, but my question is this : What can a person do to change the way things have become? I really would like things to change but I dont see how one person can physically make a difference. protesting doesnt help, writing letters to congressmen doesnt help, nor do half a dozen other things that come to mind. So can anyone give me some ideas for solutions to this mess we live in and have let our society become?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
reply to post by Pocky

Who knew the truth would be spoken at a Pro Wrestling Event?
edit on 24-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

Here's the thing, apart from the guy speaking at that pro wrestling event (Shawn Daivari), the rest of them in the ring with him aren't Americans. He is an American who was used by WWE for his looks and his Persian roots and ability to speak Farsi just like most foreign heels in pro wrestling history, to get booed by fans simply for not being American (can you see the irony there since Daivari was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan?)

Unfortunately, wrestling promoters and such use cheap heel heat by having a seemingly non American (usually it is a foreigner but in this video, it isn't) saying things either negatively or truthfully about US policy just to get them booed even more. Lazy booking.

By the way, the group in the ring were the World Elite, a group of foreign wrestlers (plus Daivari) that were put together by TNA for their shows that denounced the US wrestlers who got the most attention and even held the Legends title, renaming it the Global title and only defending it on non-US soil (those who still watch TNA know that belt was renamed the Television title last summer when AJ Styles won it).

Anyway, that's my perspective as a wrestling fan to the quoted comment. Doesn't necessarily have to be "truth" as you call it, just someone of non white skin colour or obvious foreign roots being used as the bad guy to be hated by US fans for not being "one of them". Even though you do have non-US wrestlers as the good guys ("babyfaces" in wrestling terms) a lot of the time.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay
reply to post by kosmicjack

Heck back in the 90's they had a whole NWO team (Hollywood Hulk Hogan was one) and the dominated the wrestling world. They were also the "bad" people, but everyone loved them.

It's their way of rubbing it our face and what makes it worse is most people don't even realize.

Oh man, I LOVED the nWo, even got their logo tattooed on me. Funny how Hulk Hogan's pro-US "say your prayers, take your vitamins" stuff from the 80s became so stale that people hated him until he turned evil and went Hollywood wearing the black and white colours of the new World order.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lostsock

I really would like things to change but I dont see how one person can physically make a difference.

All you can really do is try to wake up as many others as you can...

What they do with the information is their choice.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lostsock

Spread the word, link videos or reports to websites or Facebook, talk about it to people you know. Sometimes you will be ridiculed but eventually some will see what is going on and they will also spread the word. Run for office and change things. I am not sure of what else I can do but at least I'm doing something about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I dont get it??? I mean..I like the part about USA! USA though!!...

..in fact...

I just cant keep it out of my head..

USA

USA

I love it!! I wish we could make a cute jingle to sing...like all the time everyday!!

GO TEAM AMERICA!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by paearmor

*sigh* I would like to cheer along with you brother, but this is not the America I once knew.

S&F for the OP. God help us all.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the video share! I had not seen this one before and its really good.

I don't think the populace will wake up randomly at any point if they haven't yet. It's like the guy said on the video, he would have thought it would have happened some time ago. It makes for a very frustrating time for some of us.

As to the people who think there is nothing that can be done, there is. Simultaneously discontinue the use of money. I think the whole world should do this, but how do you get them to?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
In the Heading Video Zombies ARE REAL talks about Fluoride Fluoride

Here is a Politician Speaking the Truth

Fluoride Action Network (FAN)
www.fluoridealert.org...

Dental fluorosis
en.wikipedia.org...

MY HOME TOWN!

Massena will keep fluoride In village water

Daily Courier-Observer
February 16, 2011
www2.fluoridealert.org...

Note: Massena is the home to two ALCOA aluminum smelters. Tests for fluoride levels in soil and foliage were conducted in 1998 in Cornwall, Ontario, Canada, which is directly across the St. Lawrence River from Massena. All the 28 soil samples tested for fluoride significantly exceeded the Ontario levels for contaminated sites. 27 of the 30 foliage samples tested for fluoride exceeded the Upper Limit of Normal concentrations set by Ontario. See results at www.fluoridealert.org...

about the Arab Wrestler in the video

Bill Hicks - Go Back to Bed America
(Note You Need to watch the whole video to get the Full Effect) the ending is a Classic ! and so true

edit on 25-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
now i gotta get my gun and chain saw out again!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAMARU
Good thread op, I personally have tried to "wake" people up, including close friends, wife, in-laws and my brother, yet I will not try again as I feel a fool afterwards because I have just explained all these scenario's to them, never saying "its going to happen", just that "it could" and all I'm trying to do is get them to see the bigger picture.
It looks like its just me and you guys because they don't care, they really have no interest in what I'm telling them.
In a sad way I hope something happens, for them to realise, not for me, then maybe people will question what the hell is going on.

I completely understand you. Been there, done that... If you try to wake up people from their sleep you will most probably become their enemy! People don't want to wake up. They don't care...They are almost like that cattle that carelessly chew grass today although it will be slaughtered tomorrow... Like in that video, people hate the truth and they will do anything to silence the messenger! The problem is that we are in the same pot with them. It;s almost like we are their hostages... It's little we can do alone, enemy is more powerful, but we don't have a choice...

edit on 25-2-2011 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
A zombie is anyone who is spiritually unaware, who merely goes about life in bondage to self. These political/economic awakenings are nothing new. What we need is Global Self Awareness to insure that humanity never again tries to exploit itself.

edit on 25-2-2011 by Visitor2012 because: Changed thought

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The problem is that most of us Americans have bought the story, hook, line and sinker. There is an average of 2 televisions per household. That is a lot of propaganda and misinformation flowing right into your living rooms and bedrooms. We are now in a system where either we are too dumbed down or we are just too damn busy working two jobs in order to pay the bills and put food on the table with our measly paychecks. All this has been created by TPTB and it is designed to keep you down.

Cheers...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You know - with all of these "patriots" stepping forward and suggesting change - I don't think they really got the message of what is happening. Look, no matter what happens people will still use money and still prop up corruption because of money and install a 'rule' over mankind... which led to all of this crap in the first place.

Why exchange this 'crap' for newer 'crap'. Change the world.
edit on 2/25/2011 by kroms33 because: with

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join