It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Similar UFO sightings from around the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Early January 2011, my father was coming home from the store when he called me out into the driveway to view 3 bright orange glowing lights. Moving too slow to be an airplane (also no visible blinking lights). No straight flight pattern, the only pattern they had was 2 of the 3 lights stayed close together, at a higher elevation while the 3rd was visibly lower, farther away from the other 2. They floated around, moving from west to east at a very slow pace.

Here are the exact same lights in California
www.youtube.com...

Scotland
www.youtube.com...

England
www.youtube.com...

Boston
www.youtube.com...

Same color lights, same flight formations, same speed, same altitude....coincidence?
edit on 24-2-2011 by RynoFrom815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RynoFrom815

hey thats awesome but your thread will probably be closed because its not an "introduction". just sayin. look forward to seeing you in the alien ufo forum after you get 20 posts.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You'll probably also get flamed for not running into your house to get your camera to take pics and/or vid..
But COOL! I wish I could finally see something like that! I'm a sky watcher, to the point where I shouldn't drive sometimes! Sounds really interesting! Now I'm off to watch the vids you've linked!

new topics

join