It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you ask God, to prove that he was real.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I hope that people who have blind faith in God and come in here and answer this question are aware that they can't be too sure of his existence if they need to ask God a question for proof, when they should already know. Answering this question with a question would be steeped in Irony for preachers.

Just pointing that out even though I do believe in God...Or some Intelligent Designer/Entity that may/may not be omnipotent and infallible.

I wouldn't ask for proof because my instinct would tell me...But I would ask him the same question I asked my girlfriend the other night when I was wearing her thong, but she bever replied. "Does my c0ck look big in this?"

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
someone commented on saying that this God will help turn around the world after the alien attacks ? Isnt this what the bible said will lead to revelations? some guy will help the whole world, completely turn it around... make everyone in the world worship him. Then he will say hes greater then the christian God. I think we'd be dealing with the anti christ at this point?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Not sure why this is in UFOs, instead of Religion or perhaps Philosophy and Metaphysics... But ok, I'll bite...

If you're so omniscient and powerful, what the heck do you need all the middlemen for? As they say, if you want things done right, you've got to do it yourself!

Give some sufficient proof that you can get things done and make your points without without resorting to any threats, pleading, begging, money collecting schemes, exploiting the desperate, etc. In other words, do it in a way that can earn my respect rather than taking it by force or trickery.

If willing to try some crazier risk to make a point, perhaps give me some modest "admin" level controls to hack a few things in this part of the universe. Ok, that's just asking for some minor chaos. (Nothing intentionally earth shattering, but definitely some pretty funny things happening. This seems unwise, since with some powers the things that could happen may even be considered stupid or petty. I'm sure there have been enough movies made on that premise already.)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
if your talking to god u would already know he is real
personally i think u ask him to PROVE he is real to you he is going to get a lil upset
0_0

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's kinda like the spark plug asking the car questions about itself.

Of course, some spark plugs just refuse to believe the car exists. All they ever get to see is the engine block.

But, every now and then a special spark plug does his job knowing that without him, the car just wouldn't run smooth. He knows he is part of something greater. He feels he is part of the car, and that is enough. So, he is content to fire away the best he can until he is all fired out.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 24-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rogertom

i'd ask to be a necromancer or druid and i'd want my own space vehicle complete with hot alien women!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam100
some guy will help the whole world, completely turn it around... make everyone in the world worship him. Then he will say hes greater then the christian God. I think we'd be dealing with the anti christ at this point?

My friend, money already did this. Look at it, "In God We Trust".

Now it is time to stop worshipping money and be at peace with God again. He is found within all of us.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
i would simply ask him. why you?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The Grey aliens give me a good probing, everytime we meet. Are they over compensating for something.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

edit on 2/24/11 by totalmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I would ask him to show compassion on his return to all the non believers.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Can you make a person disappear !

Oh wait, I have a list of Government Officials, can you just make them all Disappear at once !

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I would ask this:

1. If you gave your only son to save humanity, as the Bible states, then do we all have a free pass to Heaven?

2. If you gave the life of your only son to save humanity, what did Abraham get when he sacrificed his?

If it was only to test his faith then it seems logical that you valued your son more than the son of a man. Which leads me to this.....

3. If Jesus was more "valuable" than Isaac, couldn't that be considered an act of arrogance?

Thanks God

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Why am i being well and truly rogered by HeShe aliens.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
1. If you gave your only son to save humanity, as the Bible states, then do we all have a free pass to Heaven?

Absolutely! All you have to do is close your eyes, turn around three times, open your heart to loving your Brothers and Sisters the way Christ did, and open your eyes. POOF! Your in Heaven.

2. If you gave the life of your only son to save humanity, what did Abraham get when he sacrificed his?

He didn't sacrifice a son. His hand was stayed.

If it was only to test his faith then it seems logical that you valued your son more than the son of a man. Which leads me to this.....

3. If Jesus was more "valuable" than Isaac, couldn't that be considered an act of arrogance?

Thanks God

Christ sacrificed himself. It was an act of love.

Your welcome.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'd ask him what's his mothers last name, to see if we are related.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Its Not the probing that i mind .... its the residue that is left behind.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If your really God... can you make a boulder bigger than you can lift?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
not so much a question but I'd ask him to send Johnny Depp dressed as Jack Sparrow and in the mood for love to my front door asap, give me a couple of days to experiment and yes i might accept he's real.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
My question to the Almighty would be.....

Is there a way I can live my life over again, especially from when I was a teenager?

Oh the changes I'd make.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join