It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle for Los Angeles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
hey everyone,

I just saw something interesting posted on GroundZeroMedia.org - It looks like Clyde Lewis will be doing a Battle for LA special and the guests look pretty interesting (see below) but they include Robert Salas, Matt Haley, and John Horrigan. Should be a very interesting show...

So what do you guys think about the battle for LA? Its pretty timely with the movie and all

edit on 24-2-2011 by orphillips because: changed image link

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by orphillips
they include Robert Salas, Matt Haley, and John Horrigan. Should be a very interesting show...

Hi,

You may be interested in seeing Robert Salas and others in one of the new trailers for the movie.

See the thread below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to see the "box office" one.

Way better.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think it will be an entertaining movie. I don't think it has anything to do with reality though, lol. It's just a movies guys, no need to turn it into a documentary unless you wanna do the same with every other genera of movies........

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The historic incident and the upcoming movie have NOTHING in common beyond the title and location. The movie plot doesn't seem to have anything in common with the UFO event in the 40's.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The historic incident and the upcoming movie have NOTHING in common beyond the title and location. The movie plot doesn't seem to have anything in common with the UFO event in the 40's.

The movie may not (I don't know, I haven't seen it yet...), but the promotional material for the movie DOES have quite a bit to do with the historic incident.

The trailer I mentioned above spends a fair bit of time on the historic incident.

The material on the website for the movie includes (or at least included, last time I looked) quite a bit of material on the historic incident.

All the best,

Isaac

top topics

join