It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PC police reassign Tulsa police captain for not submitting to muslim dhimmitude

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I applaud the officer for standing up for his rights.
Being politically correct is slowly destroying our
civilization.People are becoming a bunch of whiny
old crybabies who'se feelings are too easily hurt.
We need to have more people stand up and say,NO!

I wonder how many muslims would walk into a christian
or jewish church?Since the muslims consider ALL non-
muslims to be no better than cattle.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It's a very good idea to become educated about the people he is expected to serve and protect, but I don't think anyone should be forced to go to a religious building if they don't want to.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Someone got the address of the Governor? I'll write to him myself - all the way from the land down under.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Only some muslims think that way. Unfortunately the media is programming people to believe what you said is actually true.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

too whimsey

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Gee, I wonder what a muslim does for a living?

Do you think that muslims don't work in the police department in Tulsa? Maybe you think that all muslims are criminals, therefore wouldn't work in law enforcement.

Officers were assigned to other churches, some christian, some jewish. It is just this guy, this time making a fuss, and problably smelling money and fame from a law suit

edit on 24-2-2011 by windword because: oops

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I take it that you have never watched the documentary
Obsession-radical islams war against the west?
I don't have to depend on the news for my opinion of
islam.My opinion of that religion was formed by the
actions of it's members.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Did you know that if you are not a Muslim you can't even go and look at Mecca? They actually have signs on the highway diverting you around it if you are not Muslim-so tell me who the racists and bigots are again?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I am well aware that Islam has extremists. I am also aware that every religion does. The documentary you watched no doubt focused on the most extreme of Muslims. Not all are like that. Or maybe my Muslim friends are just waiting to take me out.
I am a Christian, after all. They are supposed to hate me, right?
edit on 24-2-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

Basic story here is that this police captain refused to detail some officers to a community appreciation event, specifically becuase they are Muslims. He outright says so.

This sends a clear message to the Muslim community - and probably other minority groups who are paying attention - that this police captain does not regard them as worth his consideration or involvement. He is, in effect, telling these people that they cannot put their trust in him.

As a straight-up PR bungle, he probably would have gotten some penalty anyway. But claiming that the PR bungle was because of his personal distaste for Muslims, well, that calls for exactly what he got.

"Dhimmitude" my ass.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Mecca is not Tulsa, is it?

Yes or no question, 50% chance of a right answer if you just guess.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
To put it bluntly...only the United States is suppose to be
politically correct! The rest of the world already bends over
backwards to appease these people.Tell me,is it out of fear
or respect?My guess is it is out of fear.

I wonder how many years will it be before europe is under
muslim control and law?I say less than 50 years.
The officer had issues with the invitation and he addressed
them in his own way,he refused,which is his civil right.

To all those who keep saying ...the media only shows you
what 'they' want you to see.I say bring it on,tell those peaceful
mslims to get in our faces telling us that not all muslims are
'radical'.Remember,the sqeaky wheel gets the oil.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-2-2011 by mamabeth because: added video

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
To put it bluntly...only the United States is suppose to be
politically correct!

You want the truth about political correctness? Political correctness isn't real. It exists only in the minds of those people who are big enough jerks to get ostracized from society, and aren't smart enough to figure out that it's because they're jerks.

The rest of the world already bends over
backwards to appease these people.Tell me,is it out of fear
or respect?My guess is it is out of fear.

Normal people try to not be jerks to other people. I understand this is an alien philosophy for some members of the species, but the majority opinion is "don't be a dick."

I wonder how many years will it be before europe is under
muslim control and law? I say less than 50 years.

Your grandparents made the same prediction regarding communism, kid. They died with those dreams unfulfilled. You are a brainwashed victim of the same fearmongering they were inducted into.

The officer had issues with the invitation and he addressed
them in his own way,he refused,which is his civil right.

Actually as a public servant under orders from his superior, it really wasn't his right. He is, of course, free to make a decision, as all people are, but there is nothing to protect him from the consequences of that decision; in this case, reassignment. He can't work with the community, so they're packing him off to one he can work with.

To all those who keep saying ...the media only shows you
what 'they' want you to see.I say bring it on,tell those peaceful
mslims to get in our faces telling us that not all muslims are
'radical'.Remember,the sqeaky wheel gets the oil.

Know why you don't see 'em?

'Cause the media only shows you what they want you to see,

Have a good day.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Were officers attending due to normal patrolling of an event or were they being ordered to go as part of a community outreach?

Either way, what do religious beliefs have to to do with it? Would he refuse an order to attend a Hindu, Jewish, Catholic, Black or Hispanic event because he didnt like them?

If you're on the clock and you're ordered to attend an event, seems like youre in the wrong if you dont go...especially if its due to personal prejudices.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
This event was planned in the honor of "law enforcement!' They should have been there, and I think if they HAD to be ordered, so be it. It was in their honor.

Again, it sends a message of intolerance and hatred. Islamaphobia is getting OLD! This is America, where we value the freedom of religion, and freedon from religion.

I'm against organized religion, but I would walk into a church if someone was having a function in my honor.
edit on 24-2-2011 by windword because: spelling

Exactly. I don't care where you work, no one can force you to attend a religious service as part of your job.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

It was'nt for a police matter and if it was an outreach program they could meet in a neutral setting not a mosque

HELLO

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

I'm so disgusted by lack of support by the whole Police Dept in Oklahoma not coming out in support of Captain Fields. Strike if they have to.

Every American should petition the the Oklahoma Governor or write letters to him in support of the captain.

Do it now, support your fellow police officer and brother!

Why would you support someone for not doing their job? Public relations is just as much a part of his job as fighting crime. And if his religion prohibits from going into certain buildings then isn't he in the wrong line of work.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Take a close look at what is happening here. The cries of "islamophobia" or whatever the hell they want to call it come out no matter what the situation. This same type of PC "thinking" is what got us a slaughter at Ft. Hood.

As Sir Winston Churchill stated, "Appeasement is feeding the dragon hoping he will eat you last".

These folks are the same who would turn the other way while the smells from the death camps filled their cities in nazi germany.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
Take a close look at what is happening here. The cries of "islamophobia" or whatever the hell they want to call it come out no matter what the situation. This same type of PC "thinking" is what got us a slaughter at Ft. Hood.

As Sir Winston Churchill stated, "Appeasement is feeding the dragon hoping he will eat you last".

These folks are the same who would turn the other way while the smells from the death camps filled their cities in nazi germany.

Haha wow that is quite a statement. Let me ask you this, the Nazi's persecuted the Jews because they were tollerant of their religion or not? It seems that AntiIslam crowd would be the people closer to the nazi regime than the "PC" folk. I bet you would be quite happy to round up all the muslims in america and have them shipped off to some camps wouldn't you?

Bigots the lot of you.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

I don't know where you get bigot from my response. I guess that is all you have left when you can't create a cognitive argument.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join