It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy to return to find Forum on Religion, Faith and Theology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Greetings to fellow ATS'ers,
Just wanted to touch base with all and let all know how happy I was to find ATS upgraded. I am back after a long absence and am thrilled about this "Religion, Faith and Theology" Forum. I hope to learn much and hopefully jump in here and participate. Happy to be back!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Welcome back and at any time feel free to discuss creation as God did it, and the complexities of the lie of evolution.

I am a self educated Creationist with many of the public school science lie books.

There are many that will blindly state though that I am ignorant because I do not accept the lies in the books. When in fact I am a self thinker able to discern with the help of the Holy Ghost what is truth and what is not in these books.

but any way

God Bless and happy apologetics

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

And I'm his ^ equally ignorant brother.

Welcome to the forum.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

It was here before, but you had to click on the "belowtopsecret" button, and perhaps log in again, in order to find it. The upgrade has made all these former "BTS" discussions much more accessible.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Welcome back, but this forum has been here since at least '05 when I first joined...hell, my first thread was in here.

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38

Welcome back and at any time feel free to discuss creation as God did it,

Incorrect speculation and the wrong forum for it.

and the complexities of the lie of evolution.

Of course it's complex, that's what scientific theories are. They aren't supposed to be simple. Also, evolution isn't a lie, you just don't understand it.

I am a self educated Creationist

Explains a lot.

with many of the public school science lie books.

Let me guess, middle and high school level books which simplify things. Do you have any college level first year biology books? What about an undergrad chemistry book? Physics?

There are many that will blindly state though that I am ignorant because I do not accept the lies in the books.

No, I'll claim that the statements are ignorant. Please, show me a lie in one of these books.

When in fact I am a self thinker able to discern with the help of the Holy Ghost what is truth and what is not in these books.

You do realize that truth in science is determined by evidence and experimentation rather than any sort of spiritual entity, right?

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well, the first step on the road to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Oh wow, lol. Classic!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Of course I believe the truth. However, I am not so immature to believe that I can change those who are set in their ways. All I can do as a believer in Creation is plant and water seeds of truth. It is God who gives the increase.

top topics

join