It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discordianism - A Weapon Against the Elite/NWO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Ahhh Haaa! See? So, what I am saying is that people need to remove themselves from both the material and the political illusions that surround us and start focusing on what really matters - humanity. I mean, if we really didn't matter, why would we be here? Why would you want to continue on?

And yes, the parallels with current events are very staggering... which is why I wrote what I did. The only way for people to survive being dominated by a select elite minority is to not be a part of their system.

Yes good points all. Forget about politics and focus on improving humanity, very good philosophy.

But if the book is correct, sooner or later the "Illuminati" will put us all in a "kill or be killed" situation, and SOMEONE will have to kill them. Maybe Fulford's Ninjas, maybe some other faction, but someone will eventually have to stand up and fight them directly - or we all die!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Yes good points all. Forget about politics and focus on improving humanity, very good philosophy.

But if the book is correct, sooner or later the "Illuminati" will put us all in a "kill or be killed" situation, and SOMEONE will have to kill them. Maybe Fulford's Ninjas, maybe some other faction, but someone will eventually have to stand up and fight them directly - or we all die!

What you suggest is to cave in to their illusion. Think of it in these terms - no one has to kill anyone. Sure, they will try to kill us because we are not servile to them. Sure buildings will blow up because people choose to work for a better future and the greed that they are used to will quiver in rage. They will do anything they can to enforce their illusions upon you and I.

I mean, what if people woke up one morning and finally realized that there was no need for 'them' and that TPTB didn't matter and became The Powers That Were?

The only way for said power to survive would to kill everyone who thought it would be such a happier place without 'them'... and again, it would be a means to their end anyway because they would not have control over people. Their fight would be self defeating. There is no ying and yang or good verses evil here - there is only Chaos... the formless masses of humanity, of which an illusion of order has been enforced upon.

Think of the masses waking up and meeting in the streets, hugging each other and coming to the conclusion that everyone on earth mattered. Every one needs food, every one needs shelter etc. What could TPTB do about the majority if they are the manority?

If we cave to violence, they have fuel. Fuel in the forms of propaganda.... hate. If it didn't work, they still wouldn't be using it.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
reply to post by nenothtu

They would be nothing, nothing at all, and likely wouldn't even have a clue as to how to go fishing themselves. If the rest of us are "nothings", "peasants", "peons" in their worldview, their very inability to function at all without us makes them what? Something less than that.

Dependents.

It would be egotistical to say the companies of elites could not survive without us, seeing how easy we adapt without thought or working with their ideals or, over time, infrastructure. They're still human, and in that commonality can become self-sufficient bright points unto themselves as well. Their wealth and influence already brings them much levity, recognizable morality diminishes into power-plays, and only their system stands vulnerable. The House of Commons and the House of Lords existed in Britain for many long generations, feudalism and oligarchies can bring human co-existence despite their miseries, and a sense of enlightenment or a library of worth can be undervalued or exploited. We may see from the backs of giants, but if we are not they, we still need to grow, and fast!

Neither dependents.

You contend that they are "perpetual motion machines", able to somehow stay in operation with no one laboring to enrich them, and no one buying whatever it is they produce? Interesting concept, but I just can't see it working. I've yet to run into any thing or any one that can perpetually operate on nothing.

Furthermore, the suicides attendant upon the stock market crash that initiated the depression illustrates just how fragile their egos are, how closely they identify self-worth with net worth. If that goes away, then the majority of them do as well. For those who survive, life would never be the same. They could never again exercise the "power" they think they have, because to illusion would have been stripped away. The glory of the Emperor's new clothes would be on display for all to see.

The "wealth" they perceive themselves to have now? Of what value would that be when money itself is of no value? What value is that "net worth" when no one else wants it? I suppose they could wallpaper their houses with stock certificates, but how would that maintain their control over any other?

You see, if everyone were to simply opt out of that system, neither putting any labor into it nor buying any products out of it, the system itself would collapse, as would everything else that depends upon it, such as the illusory power of these elites. I think you may be overestimating their ego strength. Most all of them would collapse like a house of cards when they realized that the only values they had ever really placed upon themselves were of the financial "net worth" variety, and that sort of value had no value at all any more.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

What you suggest is to cave in to their illusion. Think of it in these terms - no one has to kill anyone.

Well, I think that is kind of pollyanna thinking.

In reality, people do put each other in kill or be killed situations, and people DO kill each other.

There is always the risk that as the net tightens around the elite, they might resort to using a bioweapon or other advanced WMDs or cause other crises to distract the world away from them.

We can hope and pray that such things do not happen but if they try, somebody has to be out there fighting them and stopping them, right?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Well, I think that is kind of pollyanna thinking.

Why because it is different then a call to arms telling people to overthrow the government? I mean seriously - have you ever seen someone get killed, or better yet - have you ever killed anyone? Not getting personal here - I am just wondering... I sure haven't - and nor would I ever want to take a life unless in defense of my wife and child. If soldiers are going door to door and pulling people out of their houses and forcing them to do the governments/elitists bidding - then by all means defend yourselves and your neighborhoods... problem with that is, they don't have enough soldiers to do their bidding... nor would a majority of the military listen to them.

In reality, people do put each other in kill or be killed situations, and people DO kill each other.

Every single day and every minute of that day. Agreed. What I am proposing is change on a massive level - removal of money, government that oppresses and actually progressing as a civilization unchecked and unbound by evil.

There is always the risk that as the net tightens around the elite, they might resort to using a bioweapon or other advanced WMDs or cause other crises to distract the world away from them.

They would be salivating like a starved caged beast, wanting to lash out and eat anything it sees. I agree with you. I don't have the answer, I am not a leader of men - nor a tactician... just someone who wrote about how he thinks the world should be. The last thing I want to see is people die - but we see that anyway under what we live. Yes, they would try to kill people not in compliance - causing distractions... how to put that in 'check' without violence?

We can hope and pray that such things do not happen but if they try, somebody has to be out there fighting them and stopping them, right?

The world is changing all around us. Militaries of governments around the world help topple their leaders all the time - even non-violently as seen in Eygypt and Tunisia. I know soldiers in the US military, and believe me - many will not follow blindly. The ones I know would protect the public.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Why because it is different then a call to arms telling people to overthrow the government?

I am not saying everyone should take up arms against the government.

Just that, if there is an evil "Illuminati" faction out there trying to kill everyone, there must also by necessity be a "Hagbard"-type faction out there fighting them and thwarting their plans. Like Yin and Yang.

Maybe it's these guys:
csonward.weebly.com...
tdarkcabal.blogspot.com...
whiteknightsreport.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by dantanna

so can we use the golden apple as a symbol of rebellion against these fools?

Sure it can, you can even use my artwork if you want. The 3d images of Eris that I have rendered are free to use for anyone. I can also render the golden apple by itself if you wish to use that... U2U me if you want

anyways, if you get a chance, let me know if the golden apple is a good symbol to use! i will make some t-shirts with it and stickers!

As a symbol of what stands against the elite, I think it is really one of the only symbols that is consistent.

It would be cool to put a golden apple bumper sticker on my car... or wear a t-shirt that shows I am not in conformity to a broken, beaten system. Look, the apple is an illusion also - but it is an illusion to represent freedom. People need symbolism to comprehend reality. The current illusion that people comprehend in reality is what the elitists use to 'control' society.

You know... as soon as I read this post, my brain linked-in the garden of eden story. What did the apple symbolize? It symbolized knowledge (eyes open, the awakening). Remember how angry god was with this deed? He had told them specifically not to eat the fruit. Somehow this is so relevant to what is happening now. Certain people wanting to hold on to a 'secret' knowledge and not divulge the information to us mere 'mortals'. Thing is we have already eaten the fruit... its called the internet these days. I am not religious and do not condone throwing in religion into any random topic. I am more interested in the stories that religion offers. It's no secret bible and other texts were written in order to control and manipulate people. The statement 'they' (whoever they are/were) are making is "Don't ask too many questions, you may not like what you find. If you do find it, we will make your life hell. You will no longer have everything provided to you, you will be on your own." That is quite scary to many people.

My two cents. Please forgive if I have broken any forum rules as I am not accustomed to posting 'opinions' and 'speculations', especially on these forums. These forums serve to open the mind, depress and terrify many people and contain very few facts.

I do know one thing. There is something majorly wrong with the world and the way we are forced to live today. I will not stand by while all our freedoms and creativity are suppressed any longer. It is time to start taking a more active approach. This is why I am going to try persuade my family in the US to vote Ron Paul 2012.

Peace and love to all.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by darius2025

You know... as soon as I read this post, my brain linked-in the garden of eden story. What did the apple symbolize? It symbolized knowledge (eyes open, the awakening). Remember how angry god was with this deed? He had told them specifically not to eat the fruit. Somehow this is so relevant to what is happening now. Certain people wanting to hold on to a 'secret' knowledge and not divulge the information to us mere 'mortals'. Thing is we have already eaten the fruit... its called the internet these days. I am not religious and do not condone throwing in religion into any random topic. I am more interested in the stories that religion offers. It's no secret bible and other texts were written in order to control and manipulate people. The statement 'they' (whoever they are/were) are making is "Don't ask too many questions, you may not like what you find. If you do find it, we will make your life hell. You will no longer have everything provided to you, you will be on your own." That is quite scary to many people.

In this instance the Golden Apple represents human vanity and greed. While I do agree with you that the Bible's story of Adam and Eve represents 'knowledge' - what my main meaning behind the message I wrote is that people's vanity and greed is our own downfall. People are starving because we let them starve. People are homeless because we let them be homeless. With the combined efforts of humanity, the entire planet could be paradise if we just walked away from all of the evils that the elite have pushed upon mankind.
If people turned their back on the elite and the governments of the world and worked towards a common goal of progress and respect for one another - they wouldn't be able to survive, nor would they be able to stop us.
Sure, some of the texts of religion has been altered to manipulate humanity - but yet the message that all of the books conclude is: "Love your fellow man."
If people followed that, there would be no use for money, politics, greed, envy, vanity.... you get my point.

My two cents. Please forgive if I have broken any forum rules as I am not accustomed to posting 'opinions' and 'speculations', especially on these forums. These forums serve to open the mind, depress and terrify many people and contain very few facts.

You haven't broken any rules at all. Speak your mind however you wish (swearing barred of course LOL). Open your mind as much as you like - and suggest what you will. I don't think anyone is stopping the transfer of knowledge and debate.

I do know one thing. There is something majorly wrong with the world and the way we are forced to live today. I will not stand by while all our freedoms and creativity are suppressed any longer. It is time to start taking a more active approach. This is why I am going to try persuade my family in the US to vote Ron Paul 2012.

Peace and love to all.

Ron Paul is seemingly not of the elite class from my knowledge, and his views are anti-establishment. Although my beliefs are contrary to everything government (giving people dominion over you), I do think that he would be the only choice in the world we currently have to obey.

I don't know exactly how many changes he would be able to make... both parties would hate him.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You see, if everyone were to simply opt out of that system, neither putting any labor into it nor buying any products out of it, the system itself would collapse, as would everything else that depends upon it, such as the illusory power of these elites. I think you may be overestimating their ego strength. Most all of them would collapse like a house of cards when they realized that the only values they had ever really placed upon themselves were of the financial "net worth" variety, and that sort of value had no value at all any more.

Damn dude... see? Seeds can grow

I could not have worded that better myself. The sooner people realize what you typed - the better the world will be (well, they need to care for one another too). I think some people are beginning to realize the human potential - extracting themselves from the machine to create and expand as the universe does daily instead of remaining stagnant as we are.

I am just trying to figure out how to get this message viral so that everyone has the opportunity to read it - criticize it... do what ever they need to see what I am saying.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

In this instance the Golden Apple represents human vanity and greed. While I do agree with you that the Bible's story of Adam and Eve represents 'knowledge' - what my main meaning behind the message I wrote is that people's vanity and greed is our own downfall. People are starving because we let them starve. People are homeless because we let them be homeless. With the combined efforts of humanity, the entire planet could be paradise if we just walked away from all of the evils that the elite have pushed upon mankind.
If people turned their back on the elite and the governments of the world and worked towards a common goal of progress and respect for one another - they wouldn't be able to survive, nor would they be able to stop us.
Sure, some of the texts of religion has been altered to manipulate humanity - but yet the message that all of the books conclude is: "Love your fellow man."
If people followed that, there would be no use for money, politics, greed, envy, vanity.... you get my point.

I may have slightly missed your meaning but I couldn't agree more that greed and vanity are a major problem. This is why i have always had a dis-taste for hollywood. I am at the point where I /facepalm at nearly every single stupid comercial gered towards those vain, greedy and completely ignorant. Your message is sound and logical... I just don't see how we could actually achieve this with still so few strong. We need time I think. Unfortunately, many people do not share the view of 'love your fellow man and treat everyone as you woudl have them treat you."

Ron Paul is seemingly not of the elite class from my knowledge, and his views are anti-establishment. Although my beliefs are contrary to everything government (giving people dominion over you), I do think that he would be the only choice in the world we currently have to obey.

I don't know exactly how many changes he would be able to make... both parties would hate him.

Also, the fact that he is intelligent, rational and logical will scare the poop out of many people who have power and will do everything for him to not get elected. Unfortunate as it may be, it is true and I agree with you. If we changed the mindset, however, and go in with the mentality that 'he will win'... it may just send a message to other politicians. I am hearing quite a few politicians have heard Ron Paul's words and are starting to raise their head out of the sand. Good thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by darius2025

I may have slightly missed your meaning but I couldn't agree more that greed and vanity are a major problem. This is why i have always had a dis-taste for hollywood. I am at the point where I /facepalm at nearly every single stupid comercial gered towards those vain, greedy and completely ignorant. Your message is sound and logical... I just don't see how we could actually achieve this with still so few strong. We need time I think. Unfortunately, many people do not share the view of 'love your fellow man and treat everyone as you woudl have them treat you."

I do think that is part of their agenda - to push off what others have so that 'we' are envious of them and pass it off as entertainment. I can't stand Hollywood either, or what it represents. It represents what everyone on earth could have - but yet we are starved of it because of the elites and their power structure over us.

Yes, we do need time... and it isn't on our side. Each day tensions grow stronger and poeple look for something to lash out on. I am trying to make a video and I am going to put it up on YouTube - hopefully in a couple weeks or so. I am going to use stock footage, my own music, and my own computer graphics... so if it gets taken down - it will be a massive sign.

Also, the fact that he is intelligent, rational and logical will scare the poop out of many people who have power and will do everything for him to not get elected. Unfortunate as it may be, it is true and I agree with you. If we changed the mindset, however, and go in with the mentality that 'he will win'... it may just send a message to other politicians. I am hearing quite a few politicians have heard Ron Paul's words and are starting to raise their head out of the sand. Good thing.

I voted for him last time in the primaries.... the media is going to be relentless in their attacks. Once voting time comes around, he has my vote, because as you have said - people are not going to wake up in time. I think RP getting into office would be a "buffer zone" for people to open their eyes.

You never know - 'they' might just let him have the election because the country is failing so bad...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

You contend that they are "perpetual motion machines", able to somehow stay in operation with no one laboring to enrich them, and no one buying whatever it is they produce? Interesting concept, but I just can't see it working. I've yet to run into any thing or any one that can perpetually operate on nothing.

I did state that their system stands vulnerable, and by that I mean shapeable, and I should say through extraordinary means only since they have it so nailed down to mediocrity, smoke, and mirrors. The upper crust also exists in an old money environment which is entirely self-sufficient to the point of excess luxury. It's self-sufficient in the senses that it already has establishment and dominion, and exists above money in the circles of influence and great political sway. I'm saying they're adaptable and have the resources, not that those resources couldn't be somehow sealed away from them.

Furthermore, the suicides attendant upon the stock market crash that initiated the depression illustrates just how fragile their egos are, how closely they identify self-worth with net worth. If that goes away, then the majority of them do as well. For those who survive, life would never be the same. They could never again exercise the "power" they think they have, because to illusion would have been stripped away. The glory of the Emperor's new clothes would be on display for all to see.

Perhaps, but life as it appears to us and as it appears in their eyes are many shifts in reality apart. We can imagine it's like that for them, but I doubt every richie rich of which we speak is soul-tied to their pocket-books. In fact, for many they are likely so over money concerns that it becomes annoying for them to hear how much the little man needs it, or fair treatment during his quest to get it.

I think the state-shifting they undertook would be incredible, as they traverse interests either side and make the best of a new situation. We're always so amazed by our survival mindsets, McGyverish abilities, and our rapid-transformation concepts as we adapt to see the world-state over our heads, so how about those with the power to make it happen, the resources to see it through, and the leverage to cover their behinds? I can only consider them as highly effective, manouverable, dangerous, and not-to-be-underestimated. If we could create an advanced simulator that brought to their heels a dozen huge scenarios that shook up their lives to the degree we describe, I imagine the house of cards falling might more closely resemble a triggering of hidden back-up and re-positioning plans. The actual problems we face would resemble an epidemologists efforts at eradicating, say, influenza in a country where the government casts it's extreme distrust on the administering care worker teams.

It's not just the infrastructure, it's also the ideology which the infrastructure relied on.

edit on 28-2-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I did state that their system stands vulnerable, and by that I mean shapeable, and I should say through extraordinary means only since they have it so nailed down to mediocrity, smoke, and mirrors. The upper crust also exists in an old money environment which is entirely self-sufficient to the point of excess luxury. It's self-sufficient in the senses that it already has establishment and dominion, and exists above money in the circles of influence and great political sway. I'm saying they're adaptable and have the resources, not that those resources couldn't be somehow sealed away from them.

My contention is not that the resources need to be sealed away from them, but the VALUE of those resources can be negated, thus removing their power altogether. I don't care if they pile it up in their living room and roll naked in it, wallpaper their houses with it, fold it into origami animals, or use it for kindling to start fires with in the winter. If we don't want it, they can do as they please with it, and have no power over us at all by using it. It's the value placed on the artifacts rather than the artifacts themselves which fuel the perceived "power" of the elite types. Take away that value by no longer coveting what they have (and can potentially provide to US, crumbs from their table as it were), and they have exactly nothing more than we do.

That is the basis for what has been discussed here concerning the monetary system.

Perhaps, but life as it appears to us and as it appears in their eyes are many shifts in reality apart. We can imagine it's like that for them, but I doubt every richie rich of which we speak is soul-tied to their pocket-books. In fact, for many they are likely so over money concerns that it becomes annoying for them to hear how much the little man needs it, or fair treatment during his quest to get it.

Many of them ARE soul-tied to their pocket books, either directly or through what they percieve that money to garner for them. Some, of course, are not. THOSE are the ones who will survive, but on the same footing as any other Joe.

The main point of the OP, I think, is that the little man DOESN'T need money - he only needs other little men. It's our PERCEPTION of that need for money which creates the problems, and gives the elite all of their "power".

I think the state-shifting they undertook would be incredible, as they traverse interests either side and make the best of a new situation. We're always so amazed by our survival mindsets, McGyverish abilities, and our rapid-transformation concepts as we adapt to see the world-state over our heads, so how about those with the power to make it happen, the resources to see it through, and the leverage to cover their behinds? I can only consider them as highly effective, manouverable, dangerous, and not-to-be-underestimated. If we could create an advanced simulator that brought to their heels a dozen huge scenarios that shook up their lives to the degree we describe, I imagine the house of cards falling might more closely resemble a triggering of hidden back-up and re-positioning plans. The actual problems we face would resemble an epidemologists efforts at eradicating, say, influenza in a country where the government casts it's extreme distrust on the administering care worker teams.

It's not just the infrastructure, it's also the ideology which the infrastructure relied on.

EXACTLY! Change that ideology, and the structure crumbles in favor of the new ideology. Yes, some will pull through. Humans of all stripes are an amazingly resilient and resourceful lot. What they ARE on the other side, however, would not matter in the least, since their power as "elites" would be gone. IF they don't hold power over US, then whatever they DO have doesn't matter at all.

Whatever they re-position to, whatever the "backup" is, won't make any difference at all unless we stupidly give them that power again.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vivalarevolution

The whole human society is about supression. Evolution of society was the evolution of manipulation.
1.The problem is not 'hierarchy' itself. In ancient times (before first tribes or states occured), hordes used to have leaders, too, but leadership was based on some sort of real knowledge, not the pure knowledge of manipulation (or birth).(For example: war leaders, hunting leaders, ceremonial leaders... for one or more occasions, not as rigid as today)
2.Love, trust and belief are another part of the problem.
a, In nature, there is a total war among species and also a kind of war among members of the same species. The natural place of love is: mating and taking care of offsprings. Nothing else. That's the foolishness of mankind.
In human culture, leaders indoctrinate masses to behave like domestic animals so that they couldn't defend themselves (wild animals are cautios and agressive, but a cattle is trusting and docile...).Religions, group identity(unnaturaly strong social instincts which weakens creative thinking), and a fear of authority are the main devices. Cults of love weakens agression, and strengthens trust so that it makes an open way for lies and indoctrination(no trust=the gate is closed for lies). Trust gave birth to belief: control of emotions instead of critical thinking (=nonsense). Belief, an inherent part of human culture...Annoying...Trust is like putting your shield down on a battlefield, belief is like fighting blindly.
b.According to some ethologists, only two species are capable of altruism on Earth: man and dog (the most miserable slaves). These two species are also recorders in psychic and psychosomatic illnesses. By chance?
If we want to get rid of parasitic leaders, we have to get rid of altruism as well. An egoist person need altruist ones to gain power, a horde of individualists would destroy him.
c. What if anarchy comes then? Really, what if...? Today governments cannot (or don't want to) stop population overgrowth, which endangeres not only biodiversity, but the whole ecosystem. An anarchy could dicrease and balance human population...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Androctonus
reply to post by vivalarevolution

An anarchy could dicrease and balance human population...

But we don't need a 'balance' of the human population.
The entirety of the human populace would fit on Australia, each with approximately a quater acre of land for familial agriculture, and we'd all have an area the size of Queensland leftover, NOT counting the rest of the 'hospitable' land masses.
Population is not a problem,
Population density IS.
Spread the population out, equip everyone with fancy technology for travel and logistics, and VIOLA!
You have the self-sustaining Industrial Utopia that anyone would covet.
It is the Self-Service that only postpones these inevitabilities.
We will have Global Cooperation, regardless of Elite intervention or meddling.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
you make an amazing point, but how are we to basically ignore the elite when they kick down your door and force there imposing will upon you, how can we love them when effectively enough to render them a relic of the past when they oppress you and starve you and use you as a guinea pig to the point were you die and can no longer pass on your genetic legacy? we may always truley love them for they are still humans that have lost their way and their virtue which you can only feel pitty for them that they will never truley be happy but you can not stand by and allow them to strip you of what is promised to you and given to all for a fair chance to succeed and spiritually and physically achieve! we must stand up for ourselves we must stand up for each other! We must act and it must be now before it is too late, I will not stand idly by and watch them hurt and kill my family, i will find the strength and fearlessness with in me to lay down my life if neccassary to protect my brothers and sisters, in that true spiritual advancement may be achieved aswell. i will not harm or oppose upon the innocent i will protect them! if we want to do something about any of this we need to come together and we need not to peacefully protest which has to effect on the elite who watch from there impenatrible towers and protect themselves with war machines, we need to create our own machines or technology that can disable their technology, we must work hard to tear our freedom away from their clutches and burry them in the dust of their own destruction!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KingConn

You also make a point, but fighting only begets fighting, anger only feeds anger. I'm not a religious fanatic by any means and have my doubts as to whether the crucifixion was real or simply esoteric symbolism, but Jesus loved his persecutors even as he was hanging on the cross. To meet force with the same only creates more of the same. No doubt we should rise up against the Elite-not in a direct way but in a way that strips our oppressors of their power by confusion and love. Thus Discordianism. For instance, they expect us in the US to rise up in social chaos as they are doing in the ME, they want us to do that so they have a reason to send in the National Guard to "maintain social order." The only workaround for that is doing something they don't expect. Thus, Discordianism.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join