It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
I repeat my question. Shouldn't these persistent contrails show up over Hong Kong enough to take pictures of them like we see over Los Angeles ?

They do. Except whereas the occasions when they've appeared in satellite images over N America and Europe are better documented because there are a lot of people in N America and Europe (NASA for example) looking for them, studying them, and publishing them. We have better access to data in our own countries, so it makes sense when studying contrails to study those that form over our own countries.

Unfortunately I don't have time to go through thousands of satelite images of China for you - I'm too busy right now working on the weekend weather forecast for Britain.

But in the meantime, maybe you can find a satellite image of alleged chemtrails appearing over a region that does not have heavy air traffic ie where we would not expect to see lots of contrails.

Until then, all you have is images of contrails appearing where and when contrails are expected to appear. Which is like showing us a picture of an elephant in Africa to prove they live wild in the Australian outback.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So who wants to do some FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) filings to NASA, DOE (Department of Energy), and DOD to get details of their vast amounts of atmospheric and weapons research projects that involve aerial dispersions (and extensive monitoring thereof)?

Has anyone put together any documentation regarding the metallic contents being dispersed as EMF shields, say if perhaps there is a scalar war going on?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

They make you sign a disclosure agreement as a matter of National security. Which makes it against the law to and a breach of contract punishable by prison and fines to release any explicit information regarding the use of technology by the military or the government.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Nefarious

They make you sign a disclosure agreement as a matter of National security. Which makes it against the law to and a breach of contract punishable by prison and fines to release any explicit information regarding the use of technology by the military or the government.

As we know from the Wikileaks example and many others, this simply doesn't work. Of the many thousand personnel that would be required to dust the US population, one or a few persons are bound to have conscience problems doing that, and prison won't stop a motivated person.

And:
How come there is 0% evidence regarding the so-called "chemtrails" in hundreds of thousands documents released on Wikileaks?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Apparently people in Hong Kong see "chemtrails"

www.ethericwarriors.com... (caution - 75 pictures in 1st post!! Hong Kong comments ceom from residents below 1st post)

Video on aircrap (never a truer website name...
) - aircrap.org...

YT vid of a chemtrail over HK: (don't blame me - that's what the poster said it is!)

chemtrail central says it has chemtrails from all over the world here but unfortunately all the links are broken - however the one for the Taklimakan desert says it was taken on 17 April 2003, so I did a search on the Visible Earth website for "Taklamakan 17 April 2003" and got these 2 images- I don't know where the chemtrails are, but they may be there somewhere

there's several more and some discussion about China....but alas the links are all obsolete.

However it did take me to NASA's visible earth site and it wasn't too hard to find some contrails over china - eg right in the top left corner of this one eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov... you have to blow it up but there's a distinct contrail and it's shadow - right in the very top left.

A couple in this one too - eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov... - again you have to blow it up to find them but they're definitely there.

Oh how I do enjoy watching the train wreck....

edit on 13-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix formating

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

However it did take me to NASA's visible earth site and it wasn't too hard to find some contrails over china - eg right in the top left corner of this one eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov... you have to blow it up but there's a distinct contrail and it's shadow - right in the very top left. A couple in this one too - eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov... - again you have to blow it up to find them but they're definitely there. Oh how I do enjoy watching the train wreck....

Your post is the train wreck. Your proof of chemtrails over China is based on a U-tube video by a dis-info agent and links to some clouds (which you claim are contrails) another link showing the Sun reflecting off the Ocean. Really is that the best you can come up with? That just proves my point even more. You can't show any satellite images with lots of persistent contrails over China.

Look again at the images you were supposed to find comparisons to from China images and tell me you found proof of persistent contrails over China again.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm the one watching a train wreck....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Sonic boom clouds don't last all day and spread out all over the sky.

Explains sonic boom clouds
www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Apparently people in Hong Kong see "chemtrails"

www.ethericwarriors.com... (caution - 75 pictures in 1st post!! Hong Kong comments ceom from residents below 1st post)

Video on aircrap (never a truer website name...
) - aircrap.org...

The pictures are all from France and the UK Look at the title of the thread....

Chemtrail Massacre Over France/atlantic/south-west Uk

The comment by HongKongJohn was about him seeing "chemtrails" in Canada..

edit on 14-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

You didn't read the whole thing did you Matty? I said the discussion was after the 1st post that had 75 pics...not het pics themselves - pay attention.

And I first addressed you as Matty 6 days ago - www.abovetopsecret.com... - I am sorry if you ahve a deceased friend who was called Matty, but I think that is probably a tear jerker you've made up liek the rest of your so-called evidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

You didn't read the whole thing did you Matty? I said the discussion was after the 1st post that had 75 pics...not het pics themselves - pay attention.

And I first addressed you as Matty 6 days ago - www.abovetopsecret.com... - I am sorry if you ahve a deceased friend who was called Matty, but I think that is probably a tear jerker you've made up liek the rest of your so-called evidence.

You didn't read my post did you? I didn't ask to see a thread where someone talks about "chemtrails". I specifically asked for satellite photos or videos with lots of "persistent contrails" over China.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

What was the point of the video you posted ? It doesn't even show a jet making a "persistent contrail". It does show that normal contrails disappear rapidly though. Thanks
edit on 14-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit text

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I read your post - my last post of Chinese contrails was not in reply to you - it was about sharing info about contrails over China with people who are actually interested in evidence.

Your expectations were no longer of any interest to me when I posted it. Nor will they be of any concern to me should I post any more info about contrails over China.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sign the petition to investigate

www.thepetitionsite.com...

Help make a new petition in your area. This petition is no longer active.
edit on 14-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Here is the current online petition to investigate and ban the use of chemtrails

www.petitiononline.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Case Orange: Peter Vereecke

Belfort-Groups Case Orange Report on Contrail Science
coto2.wordpress.com...

PDF File
coto2.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 15-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Sonic boom clouds don't last all day and spread out all over the sky.

The Prandtl–Glauert singularity can be (and is) exhibited at subsonic speeds. Hence, it has little to nothing to do with sonic boom, despite an urban legend to same effect.

Case in point is that moving a vehicle through air can produce all sort of unusual effects. The beautiful contrail video I posted shows same on a more dramatic scale. As to contrails being persistent, I've seen a LOT of these back in Russia when I was a boy. I've seen these also in areas of extremely low population density (like Central Asia) and it frankly is beyond ridiculous that someone would want to dust a high-altitude desert in Tajikistan to make a point.

It's all about temperature dropping locally below dew point or having enough condensation centers. Persistency of these trails is due to the fact that once formed, droplets are now stable. As such, it's not too different from overheated water which doesn't quite boil, but then explodes when you put a teabag in a cup. It doesn't happen often as water need to be very clear (and so the vessel) but it does once in a while.

Of course those w/o knowledge of physics need a more ominous and dramatic explanation than that.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Here's your lesson on physics
Tour of the EMS 01 - Introduction

Tour of the EMS 02 - Radio Waves

Tour of the EMS 03 - Microwaves

Tour of the EMS 04 - Infrared Waves

Microwaves and Radio waves are used by HAARP to alter the ionosphere and the magnetosphere. The aluminum and barium found in chemtrails are partly used as sensors similar to antenna to help satellites gather data. Bouncing microwaves off airborne aerosol particles allows infrared light to be reflected. Visible heat waves of light reflected off the airborne particles creates an aurora or rainbow effect.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
HAARP and chemtrails are messing with the magnetosphere killing fish and birds

Arkansas bird deaths

No clear explanation why birds died

Murdered USAF officer linked to chemtrails

edit on 15-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join