It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Obviously it has been talked about. Everyone knows that Governments WOULD NEVER secretly commit to something that would APPEAR so foreign,as to Geoengineer the very planet we live on.

Personally I'm quite open to hearing about secret Govt programmes - I would love to know what's going on in Area 51, what "Aurora" really is, etc.

But when I find out about such things I want it to be credible evidence and not paranoid ramblings.

So by all means present some actual info on any given Govt secret - ask Assange how to do so if you need - but anything on this thread should probably be about chemtrails.....you should start a new one for other stuff.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Would love to,but the WHOLE secret thing keeps getting in the way ! Nothing I said was rambling. First,Geo- engineering has been talked about at length.Second,posting how vast the government is,and how secret it is,how many HAVE security clearances,etc....should tell anyone that nothing can be left to the imagination. Yes,there are those who are paranoid,that claim this or that,but im not one. I dont believe that they are dropping chemicals in the skys.What I do believe in is that anything is possible. I dont want to be labeled ignorant,when someone tells me the earth is round,if someone has taught me its flat all my life................

edit on 9-3-2011 by sonnny1 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
By shunting all chemtrail threads to the skunk works, ATS 'managers' have overstepped their bounds in moderating a web site that is operating under the pretext of open minded discussion of fringe topics.

Deciding under what forum a thread belongs is a question of ontology and whether a subject matter deserves its own category should be a question of sufficient interest and whether or not it is relevant to the theme of the site. However, in dumping chemtrail threads into the skunk works because of degree of speculativity, the criterion for categorization becomes epistemological rather than ontological.

Rather, the decision as to what constitutes sufficient justification for belief in the veracity of a given theory or premise should be granted to each individual member after he or she reviews the posts in a thread.

There already exists a very large and well know website that heavily moderates based on what the moderates decides is sufficient epistemology; its called Wikipedia. I'm starting to wonder if this site is veering more towards a wikipediafication of itself and away from an open forum that allows the users to make their own minds up of what is true and what is false.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by QtheQ

So I think the real reason that they put "chemtrails" into the skunk works is because Skunk works is the name of Lockheed's Advanced Development Projects. After all that's what chemtrails are a part of

en.wikipedia.org...

Skunk Works is an official alias for Lockheed Martin’s Advanced Development Programs (ADP), formerly called Lockheed Advanced Development Projects. Skunk Works is responsible for a number of famous aircraft designs, including the U-2, the SR-71 Blackbird, the F-117 Nighthawk, and the F-22 Raptor. Its largest current project is the F-35 Lightning II, which will be used in the air forces of several countries around the world. Production is expected to last for up to four decades. The designation "skunk works", or "skunkworks", is widely used in business, engineering, and technical fields to describe a group within an organization given a high degree of autonomy and unhampered by bureaucracy, tasked with working on advanced or secret projects.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by QtheQ

I'm starting to wonder if this site is veering more towards a wikipediafication of itself and away from an open forum that allows the users to make their own minds up of what is true and what is false.

Your kidding...
Have you seen some of the threads on ATS ???
They are way way out there.....

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I will ask all of you "persistent contrails" supporters and chemtrail non-believers the same question I asked in the other thread.

If "persistent contrails" are a natural phenomenon that is common in the aviation industry. Then why don't they appear above China the way they do above the USA and Europe? Please provide a satellite image like the ones in these next two videos of many persistent contrails on the same day over China.

More satellite images of chemtrails

edit on 10-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ben Livingston the father of weaponized weather

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

If they are chemtrails, shouldn't they appear equally over all parts of the planet? Doesn't the fact they are most common in areas of very high air traffic, and even then only on some days, support the meteorological explanation?

The problem with China is that archive satellite imagery isn't so easy to come by - and air traffic over China is not only much less than over Europe and N America but also tends to be concentrated in a narrow strip down the coast.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

LOL....What kinda BS answer is that. I'm surprised you didn't try to say something like China doesn't have Jets. No if these were normal contrails they should appear in the satellite imagery. Don't give me that images are hard to come by story. This is always where you people fall short in covering all your bases with this story. Let me see if I understand you correctly. No one can get satellite images of China or no one can get a satellite image with these persistent contrails all over the place?

That narrow strip down the coast isn't smaller than the California coastline or Los Angeles area.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

There's some VERY busy flight paths in China and the weather's ideal for contrails at certain times.
If anyone has seen the amount of US and European satellites up there, I doubt they'd say there's no pics of China..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Here is your satellite images of China You can get images from 4 different satellites in a few view types (infra red, visible) You can animate, enlarge and take snapshots. All one website.

www.hko.gov.hk...

Where's the images of Hong Kong with all the persistent contrails like we see around Los Angeles ?

Edit : I left out the high resolution and EOS aerosol options

edit on 10-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Thank you (I'm a lazy b*gger
)

Here you go:

www.hko.gov.hk...

edit on 10-3-2011 by Essan because: typo

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
But to repeat my question, shouldn't chemtrails appear all over the world all the time?

Why only in areas of heavy air traffic and onlt on days when conditions are conducive to persistent contrail formation?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Same website go to the image gallery. Lots of satellite photos going pretty far back.

www.hko.gov.hk...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
But to repeat my question, shouldn't chemtrails appear all over the world all the time?

Why only in areas of heavy air traffic and onlt on days when conditions are conducive to persistent contrail formation?

No, I never heard that or said that. Why would you think that ? And don't play dumb.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I repeat my question. Shouldn't these persistent contrails show up over Hong Kong enough to take pictures of them like we see over Los Angeles ? I pick a place with heavy air traffic because that's a likely place we'd find contrails.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Please don't try to show me some funny picture like this either.

This don't look quite like the contrails around Los Angeles

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d51df4a65d7a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Satellite images over Europe has them

Satellite images over France has them

www.youtube.com...

NASA 's Taurus XL rocket crashes again and the $424 million GLORY ( chemtrail )satellite goes into the Ocean.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry can''t get the embedding to work.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
Please provide a satellite image like the ones in these next two videos of many persistent contrails on the same day over China.

I did and you decided you didn't want to see them - you are blind and caught in another lie right here.

Here's some more for you to say they don't exist:

rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov... - 2 parallel ones in the top right

rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov... - at least 8 in the top left quadrant - 4 of them long, some shorter, mostly north/south-ish, one intermittent east west at the bottom of the others

You thin there should be contrails over Hong Kong?

That just goes to show you lack of understanding of aviation - Hong Kong is a DESTINATION - you land and take off there - there are very few overflights you dipstick - hence few contrails - DUH!!

So you don't see contrails when they are plain but not in your photos, you don't' care if your photos are faked or not, you don't' read the patents you post, you make up evidence - and that's just in the last 12 hours!!

Prior to that you've posted spam videos, spam links - bioengineering to increase the reflectivity of plant leaves is one of your pieces of evidence that chemtrails exist along with many other utter irrelevancies.

You don't understand aviation - either the mechanics of engines, the real world environment of what it takes to modify aeroplanes, the nature of air routes, the amount of aviation in various pats of the world.

Just why is it you think you actually have anything to offer the chemtrail delusion in the first place??

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
This don't look quite like the contrails around Los Angeles

Why shoud it?

Why do all contrails have to meet your exact standards?

I know you think the universe revolves around massaging you ego, but I really have to tell you that atmospheric physics doesn't actually realise you exist, and will make contrails whenever its conditions are right - whether it happens to conform to your exacting standards or not.

Your ignorance doesn't stop them being contrails.

But your ignorance continues to fail to provide any evidence that chemtrails exist!

Where's the evidence Matty?? Where's a single photo of an aircraft fitted with a pod for making chemtrails? Where's a single sample of whatever it is you say they are spraying?

Just what is it you say they are spraying again - last I recall you said they changed it from time to time to make it harder to sample - was that you or someone else?

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join