It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown objects from mars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hello ATS! As the product of my boredom I have found some interesting pictures on mars. I was using Google earth and switched to the mars viewer. I am not saying that I have found proof of aliens, all I'm saying is that as I stumbled on to them they were so odd that I had to screenshot them and create this post. If anyone knows what they might be then let me know! And even if you have no clue then still put your 2 cents in because thats the whole point of a discussion board!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5656e3086755.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f92dc38006a.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/779e79efe3ec.png[/atsimg]
incase pic 3 doesn't show all the letters click here
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03d688b7f511.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f306ed36ac7d.png[/atsimg]

edit on 2/22/2011 by mbaker90 because: Images not showing up

edit on 2/22/2011 by mbaker90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mbaker90

For some reason I can't see your pictures I would love to comment on them though if you can fix them.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi, if you could add the pics that would help

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
sorry guys! I dont know why they aren't showing up. I hope the new links work...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
click on TOOLS+ , then click on pictures. then upload your pics to ATS, *poof!*, use embed code.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
click on TOOLS+ , then click on pictures. then upload your pics to ATS, *poof!*, use embed code.

Thanks man, this is only my 2nd post so any advice helps!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Picture's are working now....#2 is interesting to say the least! Thanks for the pic's!!!
S+F for #2 by itself!

edit on 22-2-2011 by DisturbedToo because: can't count lol

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

#2 looks like the "classic flying saucer". Could something this perfectly shaped be a natural occurrence?
edit on 22-2-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
pretty cool photos. Never seen them before. Maybe someone can chime in and offer an expert opinion. If thats really a metallic object, then it's obviously not natural.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The pics show up fine for me

Not sure what to make of them yet but just letting you know the link is now working.
Maybe the metallic object is not an object but a rather large pool of some metallic element like mercury. Dont have a go if it is not possible cos I have yet to look up the composition of Mars. Thats if I can find a reliable source lol, NASA is not my reference of choice.
edit on 22/2/2011 by squizzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
They work ok for me.

Personally, I can find relatively mundane explanations for these.

The dome, although an impressive looking one, I think is an optical illusion caused by the dark colouring not actually being shadow, as it can be seen on the flats too.

The last one looks similar to birds-eye views of the dust devils Mars often has. Does look very bright though!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by squizzy

How does a pool of anything make a shadow that long?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
These are good pictures. I would like to see other satellite photos of these areas for comparison.

Didn't see much in the 1st pic but the others are strange looking. You may have found something good with that metallic looking object. We need more info and analysis of those areas.
Good looking out.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Believing is seeing.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

thank you for all the comments everybody! and i encourage everyone to download Google earth and put the coordinates in at the bottom of the picture to see it for yourself and maybe you'll catch something I didn't!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

By having one side with a very high edge, like a crater does and with refraction and reflection from metal,possibly

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
One thing I will say though - those 'craters' on the right in the last pic look suspiciously like those left by electrical arcing...especially the upper bits!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What are we supposed to be viewing in these pic's ? If you are inviting opinions , they will be nothing more than SPECULATION . I hate time wasting threads such as this .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The last one is pretty awesome and I will have to analyze that one a bit. The first looks like a dry lake bed perhaps with alkaline or another white material surrounding it. The second looks like possibly one of the numerous volcanoes on mars. And the one that looks black could possible be an meteor strike. But the last one is intriguing to me, I am going to venture a guess as are all of these that could possible be reflections from some sort of mineral based plateau or what have you. The circle crater shown looks like another dried lake bed with pot marks from meteor strikes. It really is hard to tell, I used to think that life possibly have exiting on Mars was bullocks until I read more into Sir Charles Shults who makes a pretty good case of fossil records on Mars. So who is to say really but thank you for the pics. On Sir Shults site if you dig around you will find some of the pictures he believes are fossils: www.shultslaboratories.com... You may find that intriguing with your images maybe.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Possibly the metallic object?

link to source for circled screenshot: www.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join