It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eligael Gedalyovich - Who Filmed the Jerusalem UFO Speaks Out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by easynow
i posted a comment under the video asking him to come here to ATS and discuss the video with us

Are there any ATS members here that speak the same language as the (supposed) camera man - Eligael Gedalyovich ? if someone here contacts him on youtube and can speak his native language maybe he will be more interested in coming to ATS and talking with us ?

if this guy is the cameraman and the primary witness,

shouldn't we be doing everything we can to speak with him ?

Or

are all the eager-non-believers just going to keep screaming Hoax which proves nothing ?

Look, there are hundreds of pages on ATS about these videos & they've been proven to be hoaxed and even SkepticOverlord recreated the video to show how easy it is. Do you think we're gonna find out any more juicy details from this guy? His evidence is bunk (purposely hoaxed with CGI) and been proven so so what more is he going to tell us?

hundreds of pages of opinions on ATS and re-creations don't conclusively debunk anything

what's the harm in trying to speak with the witness ?

the constant insistence that this has already been debunked is hilariously entertaining !

FYI - i'm not here trying to advocate the video in any way, i just want the whole truth and nothing but the truth, no matter what it is and anyone that doesn't agree with that idea is part of the ongoing problem with ufology

edit on 21-2-2011 by easynow because: typo

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The Hoax that would not die , how long till Hollywood makes a movie of the Jerusalem UFO phenomena ?
The ATS site motto is Deny Ignorance , its odd that there seems to be a lot of members determined to retain theirs and defend this hoax .

SkepticOverlord showed that the video could be produced relatively easily , and produced a video that too my mind was even more convincing than the original ......... and just as fake .
Here

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

i posted a comment under the video asking him to come here to ATS and discuss the video with us

Are there any ATS members here that speak the same language as the (supposed) camera man - Eligael Gedalyovich ? if someone here contacts him on youtube and can speak his native language maybe he will be more interested in coming to ATS and talking with us ?

if this guy is the cameraman and the primary witness,

shouldn't we be doing everything we can to speak with him ?

Or

are all the eager-non-believers just going to keep screaming Hoax which proves nothing ?

Look, there are hundreds of pages on ATS about these videos & they've been proven to be hoaxed and even SkepticOverlord recreated the video to show how easy it is. Do you think we're gonna find out any more juicy details from this guy? His evidence is bunk (purposely hoaxed with CGI) and been proven so so what more is he going to tell us?

hundreds of pages on ATS and re-creations don't conclusively debunk anything

the constant insistence that's this has already been debunked is hilariously entertaining !

FYI - i'm not here trying to advocate the video in any way, i just want the whole truth and nothing but the truth, no matter what it is and anyone that doesn't agree with that idea is part of the ongoing problem with ufology

edit on 21-2-2011 by easynow because: typo

By all means, contact the witness. We have nothing to go on but his word & thats what im worried about. Maybe he can upload some raw footage or any extra footage from the night and I'll be a little more trustworthy. From what I gathered, there is enough info to show this is CGI, and once SkepticOverlord posted his video, i was pretty much convinced.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

we know the video is a hoax its been demonstrated ad nauseum. So we know he's lying which just makes him a weirdo looking for attention.

i suppose if you think perpetuating the hoax and filling ufology with more bunk is a good idea when its likely to encourage more attention seeking hoaxers then go ahead. Why not get Billy Meir & steven greer to make it a 3some.
edit on 21-2-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
well i feel i need to do this, in all fairness we should here what he the author has to say, so here it is www.youtube.com... and here it is with sound www.youtube.com... i know where it is from but it is the only one not tampered with as far as i can tell, mind you i am no expert just a part time enthusiast.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

By all means, contact the witness. We have nothing to go on but his word & thats what im worried about. Maybe he can upload some raw footage or any extra footage from the night and I'll be a little more trustworthy. From what I gathered, there is enough info to show this is CGI, and once SkepticOverlord posted his video, i was pretty much convinced.

i did, i left a message under the video asking him to search for the thread here on ATS so we could talk with him.

i already asked in this thread if there are any ATS members that speak his language and suggested they try and contact him on youtube because he might feel better about talking to someone that he can understand better and that could be the answer to getting him to show up here.

i have seen Skeptic Overlords video and it was very nicely done but anything and i mean anything can be re-creaated with CGI so what does that really prove other than SO is good with computer graphics ?

we have now identified the primary witness and cameraman, the only logical thing to do at this point in an investigation is to try and talk with him. whether the video is a hoax or not, why would you or anyone else want to deny everyone the opportunity to see and hear all sides of the case and investigation ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It also doesnt help that Michael Cohen was the first to report this, he was the first to interview Eligael Gedalyocvich and also says he was the one who discovered the footage! Doesnt that sound a little odd? I have a link to his interview where he blatantly states these facts. I will post it here with permission of the mods, if they wont let me, search Michael Cohen interviewed by Iian Lee on Youtube ...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Michael Cohen says he interviewed them, but he didn't. He is lying.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Uh Oh !

The cameraman-witness who captured the "Dome of the Rock" UFO video finally speaks out !

ufodisclosurecountdownclock.blogspot.com...

so much for no Corroborating witness testimony !

admin edit: We don't promote a known hoaxer's YouTube channel here. Please find another version of the video uploaded from a RELIABLE source.
edit on 2-21-2011 by Springer because: remove hoaxer's YT link

the video in the opening post has been removed

can someone show me the evidence that proves this guy's channel is bogus ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

and he also says he talked to ALL the witnesses, discovered the footage, and says the footage is UNDEBUNKABLE....He also says he woke up one morning and heard a voice in his head telling him to search Youtube for "Jerusalem UFO", which he of course did and he just happened to discover all the Jerusalem footage! Im not even joking about that. He really says it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Uh Oh !

The cameraman-witness who captured the "Dome of the Rock" UFO video finally speaks out !

ufodisclosurecountdownclock.blogspot.com...

so much for no Corroborating witness testimony !

admin edit: We don't promote a known hoaxer's YouTube channel here. Please find another version of the video uploaded from a RELIABLE source.
edit on 2-21-2011 by Springer because: remove hoaxer's YT link

@ Springer

hey Springer, the video i embedded wasn't from Cohens youtube channel
www.youtube.com...

the link you left in the Op leads to videos on Cohens youtube channel !

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
double post anomaly
edit on 21-2-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

post by Kali74
Michael Cohen says he interviewed them, but he didn't. He is lying.

Michael Cohen a liar you say .......... surely not

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hoax or not, none of the people involved had a single thing to wth Michael Cohen, not before and not after.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
ok my bad (maybe)

the video i embedded in the opening post wasn't on Cohens youtube channel

the video i embedded was from this channel www.youtube.com...

that person just told me he had permission from Eligael Gedalyovich to upload the video and said if i wanted to contact Eligaeli i should search for (youtube.com/user/eligael)

here is that channel
www.youtube.com...

Jerusalem UFO's inquiry with english translation

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I'm sorry easynow but you came extremely late to this case, scenario, story, party etc.
Everything has been posted, re-posted, discussed, screamed, cried, fighted, cursed etc.
including this EliGael statement footage.
But that's ok, go on and get your points and keep tuned for the next chapter (sequel)
titled: “Abott & Costello VS. The Jerusalem UFO” The Saga Continues.

Hey moderators, what are you waiting to close this thread, wake up !! tick-tack tick-tack.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Some people would still like to disscuss it...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

what more is there to discuss? why not continue the discussion in the original thread?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by easynow

I'm sorry easynow but you came extremely late to this case, scenario, story, party etc.
Everything has been posted, re-posted, discussed, screamed, cried, fighted, cursed etc.
including this EliGael statement footage.
But that's ok, go on and get your points and keep tuned for the next chapter (sequel)
titled: “Abott & Costello VS. The Jerusalem UFO” The Saga Continues.

Hey moderators, what are you waiting to close this thread, wake up !! tick-tack tick-tack.

so your saying the camera man is a liar ?

where's the proof ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

]post by easynow
where's the proof ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Plus the ones that were deleted

As with everything you have to weigh up the pro's and cons , I believe the cons far outweigh pro's in this case .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join