It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Please upload that pdf file somewhere and give us the link. These are docs that are worth keeping

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
reply to post by backinblack

do you reason?!
Without electrical current /energy HUMANS would be a lot better!

Nuts

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
@leaualorin:

If you hate so much technology and electricity, what are you doing posting stuff in an internet forum, in the internet?
Don't you realize neither would exist without electricity?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Think I would like to put one of these together.
Have not read all the patent docs but looks simple enough in theory.

Anybody have an electrical diagram and parts list to put one of these together.
Have seen a few youtubes explaining how to build tiny versions to run a LED etc.

How about the plate design, size, thickness, material ??

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There you go Tesla noobs...

Read this and maybe you'll start to understand who Tesla was.

www.tesla.hu...

The docs are in english.

Just a little spoiler, Tesla found out that our sun was only a small contributor of the 'cosmic rays'. He realized it when he noticed a small variation of power between night and day. For the most part, those rays come from the 100-300 billion stars in our galaxy...

Another thing... about Wardenclyffe Tower (1901–1917) also known as the Tesla Tower. After playing with his toy for a while, Tesla figured out that in order to improve it he would have to build a new one based on specs from our planet. It didnt bother him that much to have it destroyed.

All that guy wanted was to hook a generator on the wheelwork of the universe... nothing less. He made it in the later part odf his life but nobody paid attention, or more like the wrong people did.

3 of my favorite Tesla quotes :

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”

“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.”

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

OK you are way off, Tesla lived how long firstly? You think his devices reduced his life span to 87ish years?? Damn he should not built any of the stuff and he would have lived to a 150? BTW he lived through 1850 to 1940s when alot of health issues would have been rampant...however he survived with the low immune system you speak of....wow impressive for a frail man, exposed to damaging rays daily...

And second, you speak of frequencies and energy disruption, why would you not use harmonic frequencies? BTW the magetic fields he would tune into are already everywhere, they affect us already, and generally harmonics are actually beneficial to us...528 hz ehhem...

I am tinkering with these concepts, and you sir are way outta line...to spout off about his machines hurting health and not looking at the man who worked around them the most...how old as he when he passed? 87 thats great by todays standards....maybe close your negative/scared side and research his stuff witht he safety parameters you have in mind...perhaps you could modify his device to work safely, but with your current demeanor i suspect you will just rant some curses and go watch some tv about the world coming to get you....cheer up, everything has good and bad side to it...his technology is no difference....its not the gun that kills its the idiot behind the trigger....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

And why do you seem frustrated by this post? If you don't agree with it or simply don't like it you are welcome to leave as to let others talk about it.

Peace,Always

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by hawkiye

I apologize at this time I have it simply in PDF format on my computer. I will work on it.

S&F re the pdf you can create a free account with Dropbox, upload it to your public folder and then post a link to it

or you can upload it to your ATS media account and do the same go to the section you go to upload your pictures like you did for your avatar there will be a link that says My Media click that and upload hope this was of help

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Tesla said that he had complete plan's that were shown to him in his head. He would see a white flash and then would see the plans. He said they weren't like cartoons but exacts plans and schematic. He was a poet before he had those flashes and never studied in any scientific field.
It is absolutely incredible that no one talk about that anymore.

If any of you are interested in knowing what flashes of my own i had 4 weeks ago i'll gladly reply as it is all written already. I am very excited to say the least about it..It is just an experience however so i'm not gonna be revealing that i invented anything..lol

Peace, Always

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

leaualorin please calm down i would like to point out that if we all had a mastery of the 3rd eye on the same level as the lemurians, with all that implied we wouldn't need phones, telescopes,microscopes,radar, x-ray machines,and perhaps 90% of our current tecnology. however we are Adamites not lemurians or even atlanteans, i would also like to point out that most of the damage done to humanity was done before electricity came along,
if you are concerned with any EM radiation perhaps an orgone device could help

educate-yourself.org...

you'll have to start with orgone generators some of the stuff is on other parts of the site
there are folks calling themselves gifters who place orgone devices near power plants and cell phone towers,also

this a link to a chembuster that converts negative DOR into positive OR
Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies! The Do-It-Yourself Kit for Sky Repair

funnily enough that part that goes into the ground reminded me of it

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauneastmond
Star and Flag for you!
Tesla has to be the most underated scientist that has ever lived.We need to start using his technology if the world is to progress forward.
Free energy would Free the world from all its restraints

Yes Tesla WAS underated !
Look at HAARP and at what is it being used!
YOU humans might as well kill yourselves and still not "notice it" !!!

Tesla's inventions were meant to relieve humanity of their dependence on the fossil fuels..etc. All the things that are killing us now! They stole his work and created HAARP...that was not his intention...to be used for world dominance or a weapon.

OP thanks for posting.
edit on 21-2-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Tesla's a reptilian coz he's tall and lanky?

What the!!!.....

I am speechless.

With that out of the way...
Nice post OP!
I am a Tesla fan myself and await with bated breath on when this infamous quote of dear Nikola comes to fruition:

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” - Nikola Tesla.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is very interesting reading. The one thing that stands out to me is he wasn't trained as an electrical engineer, but a poet? He received the schematics through a white flash and then they would be present in is mind ready to put on paper? Very interesting, thanks to the OP for the information...one of the very truly interesting threads I've read on this website. Thanks again!
edit on 21-2-2011 by TrueGrit because: Had to correct a type..spelled reading wrong...nothing strange going on here folks...keep moving

edit on 21-2-2011 by TrueGrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

We know so much more than we did back then and Tesla would truly be at a loss today to explain things.
Half of what we know now is because of Tesla. If he were alive today he would still be one of the smartest men on earth.

EDIT: This video should be mandatory watching in school:

edit on 21-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Ya they are, I have a personal copy myself. I have the same book the OP has and have been working on the same thing, but I have to wait till spring so I can dig a nice hole in the ground.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So just how much energy can you harvest with this (in KWh please)?

I want to make sure it's considerably more than with a solar array, or a wind turbine.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by backinblack

All his papers etc are on display at the Nikola Tesla museum in Belgrade as far as im aware. Anyway great thread OP! lots of work put in to it...and im sure our resident Tesla fanatic and ATS member teslaandlyne will be here shortly also.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

I highly doubt that..
I'd suggest it's just the stuff that was already known..
His "good stuff" is secret and it's intentions altered to weapons..

But that's the thing isn't it, maybe there is more, maybe there isn't. Speculation is cool, why not, but that's all it is.

In the UK last night there was a re-show of the film 'The Prestige' which has David Bowie playing Tesla and creating a machine that clones humans immediately for the purposes of a magic act in Olde London town - is that based on any reality? None that I've seen. Does it mean people saw it and assumed there is some basis in fact? I'm sure it did.
edit on 21-2-2011 by something wicked because: typo

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Agarta

p.s. : from my point of view NIKOLA TESLA IS EVIL! He was tall , had a strange look , might as well be a reptilian desguised as human that brought a lot of VERY EVIL INVENTIONS to a bunch of ignorant humans!

^
Saying he is evil only because of physical caracteristics such as : tallness, evil look (which is your own personnal interpretation of it) doesn't proove anything. I read your whole reply and realised that it made a bit of sense just before I read this far too much evident bias. Considering your post scriptum, it's no wonder why you have such a negative esteem in this man which had a certain dream against the capitalism of today concerning electricity.

Also, when saying every effect of sending energy through could do on our body give us at least a link. I mean you say many things but there is no proof at all about this which in my opinion you should have tried to put on the front end.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thats a lot of info...however I am somewhat skeptical, as it seems you have misrepresented some of Tesla's ideas, or perhaps just misunderstood them. For instance your idea of his radiant energy device is quite different than even the illustrations you give. Your idea that he used a coiled antenna made of copper pipes is completely in contrast to the way his own writings talk about doing. All one has to do is look at your own illustrations which show a square/rectangular antenna....not a coiled one.In fact I am puzzled by your statement that the copper pipes pieces are seperated from one another......I can not imagine why it should carry a charge if so. If I remember correctly Tesla's real antenna consisted of a metal plate sandwiched between two non conductive surfaces (glass I think). It did indeed work, but it generated very little energy. In fact this way of getting energy is fairly well known, and can be done with any antenna, the higher the better. In fact some of the best results have been from using helium balloons and a lightweight wire attached. to it. Also your description of a Tesla Coil seems in error (as far as I am understanding what you are saying at least). Generally a T.C. consists of a two coiled wires...one thick, with only a small amount of turns, and one very long, with hundreds, or thousands of turns. They do not touch, for that would defeat the purpose. One is a primary and one is a secondary. The large primary resonates with the smaller (but longer) secondary, and millions of volts are the result.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”
Nikola Tesla.

Any thread on Tesla will get stars, just for bringing his name up again.

For those unfamiliar with Tesla:
Tesla Society
The Secret of Tesla (bullet version) Docu on youtube
Tesla - The untold Story (Full Documentary)

And now back to building :-)

Ah and to the poster with the "reptilian" phrase (i already forgot the name):

So here we have THE biggest genius, who gave us, Electricity, the first Water-Power-Plant (Niagara Falls), Light-Bulbs (at the same time as Edison), Radio, to name just a few.
BUT he is "tall" and "skinny" and "looks strange" - so we ridicule him ? Think about it.

Peace

Edit: add: i just had to google how tall he was, sources tell 6'6 feet which is around 1.98 as is Michael Jordan.

edit on 21-2-2011 by svetlana84 because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join