It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's A Shadowy World. (Skies Are Slippery Grey)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Locked
I think I know where your getting at, and I'm literally about to jump out my seat, but I can't jump yet because I need a little more clarity. Whats this supposed to mean. (Even though I think I know, but still...)

It means that this guy is so much in love with his conspiracy hypothesis that he wants them to be true, so he's willing to grasp at any straw however ludicrous that allows him to keep them alive.

This photo was taken from the NJ side facing east, so at the time of the collapse the sun would be southeast, in a position in the sky where the smoke clouds would have blocked the nearby buildings from the sun but not the buildings across the river. The rays drawn on the photo are false: The sun wouldn't be in that position until 12:00 or 1:00.

Which one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites did the OP get this from? It's obvious he didn't come up with this bit himself.

Here come the debunkers, I would like to see more photos if you have any, there is the photoshop explination, but I'm not about debunking people.

btw - did get the seat jumping effect
edit on 22-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The shadows prove that the photos are fake. full stop. bottom line. end of argument.
The last thing the government want to get out is the fact that what we thought were real-time genuine footage of the 9/11 detruction were in fact pre-prepared computer generated imagery, broadcast by a complicit media. no terrorists, no planes and few if any victims. just a whole bunch of virtual animation, videos and photographs.

Boy , you sure give a whole new meaning to "chasing shadows" .

The friggin photos are not faked , it has been explained to you already in this thread .

" pre-prepared computer generated imagery " is about as lame and as far off the mark as one can get . According to your reasoning , all of the media was complicit . This would also have to mean that all of the private individuals who took footage of the event , were also complicit .

no terrorists, no planes and few if any victims.

That is simply pathetic and absurd , no other way to put it .

Some of you folks really make me scratch my head in bewilderment .

Ignorance is never bliss , so stop courting it with nonsense like this .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
How about a compromise? The photos look fake.

I'll be frank with you guys. This thread is a can of worms and I'm out of tequila. I'm bailing.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join