It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All of You Who Doubt The Billy Meier (HOAX): Watch this.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

Because meier is really not in conatct with any paladiens. His case is weak, and his excuses are weak. Start studying real ufo cases and leave this one well alone. Thats my advice

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Might want to check out Mr. Horn's appearances on The Paracast...

www.theparacast.com...

www.theparacast.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
Might want to check out Mr. Horn's appearances on The Paracast...

www.theparacast.com...

www.theparacast.com...

Yeah, i remember that
Mr horn is a joke, but most people on this board know that anyway

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hi,
Most people here lack critical thinking which is paramount when inquiring a case that deals with gigantic claims..in this case, a man in contact with ET's who are superior in technology and spiritual evolution.

Now, if one wants to find out the truth..which is really scarce in this world filled with greedy, profit,negative-oriented people with all kinds of agendas..disinfo & misinfo agents-who makes a living/job itself is to mix truth with untruth & make those gullible people satisfy their preconceived notions, beliefs and so on .....one has to be extremely alert in using his intellectual faculties..where a single mistake(ex: treating premises as evidences, which is utterly wrong) can lead to wrong conclusions..

To evaluate and judge the case, one has to consider
[1] Premises or assumptons
[2] gather evidence based on sound reasoning or deduction &
[3] finally reach the conclusion which can be "case is true", "case is false" or " cannot say anything"...

Most of us who lack the necessary objective outlook treat Premises or assumptions as evidence(kind of circular logic) and come to judgement that the case is a hoax...which is as i said utterly wrong and it can be said that one is either severerly biased or unfit to logically deduce and connect the arguments and inferences in the case...

I have seen here many people are making the same above mistake...I think one should atfirst make a list of premises or assumptions from where we can later build on the evidence(which can be for or against the case) with reasoning or deduction...and infer things where needed...

Also many of us are not being skeptical about skeptics..who "concludes" that the case is hoax...we must also employ the same critical thinking to their statements and evaluate what actually the skeptic or debunker is saying and what actually his so called "evidence" which "conclusively proves" that the case is hoax means in reality..

In my next post we can discuss and debate on what premises or assumptions are valid in Billy Meier's UFO case...have a nice day

p.s: many are alreay stuck to their opinions, so my post is specially addressed at those who wants to find out the truth or to those who are interested to know whether they made any errors or logical fallcies in their inquiry on this case....Let us rip the case apart and investigate every claim & evidence from both sides..and most of all let us not personally attack any persons for having oppsosing beliefs,views or opinions..let us respect each other and point out the mistakes the other makes & rectify them and move on...which is the only way we can know the truth...
edit on 22-2-2011 by mahigitam because: forgot to add more information

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mahigitam

Lets be honest here, the case has been de-bunked. From the photos to the dodgy predictions, it's all been done. I have debated with many meier believers, and they do and say the same thing, so its hard when they completly ignore the evidence you pput forth. They will even turn around and say stuff was planted to make meier look bad. You just can't win!

Also, you will find that once you start debating the case, these meier believers vanish when the going gets tough. This happens all the time. They claim they have looked at both sides of the case, when clearly they have not.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

edit on 28-2-2011 by mahigitam because: deleted

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi,
In my last reply, i mentioned that i would post the basic premises or propositions one 'should' consider before investigating the Billy Meier UFO case...

And from these given premises or propositions, one should carefully evaluate the case putting aside subjective opinions & judgements and follow the path where the evidence leads...most importantly while investigating, our critical thinking faculty should never be dropped at any time nor should be used only for opponent's arguments & ignore to apply on our arguments...
If anybody finds any of the propositions given below as something not claimed by Meier/Plejaren..let me know
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premises or Propositions:
--------------------------

1] BIlly Meier is having contacts with ET's(Plejaren) since he was 5 years of age(published in an article in 1956-57,read by Lou Zinsstag - pg 50, Light Years)

2] Plejaren Federation Laws & Directives:
-------------------------------------

(a) Maintain Official contacts 'only' with civilizations that have mastered space travel & also have reached a certain level of spiritual perfection(exceptions exist)

(b) To maintain cosmic order, peace and harmony in the universe(is a creational law, they say) by picking up certain individuals on certain planets & through them pass on
the spiritual teachings

(c) Do not intervene in affairs/events of other civilizations unless there are worldwide catastrophic implications emerging from them or there is a direct relationship of the incident to Plejaren

(d) Plejaren are not allowed to penetrate deeply into the thoughts of other persons(CR 02, Feb 1975)

3] Plejaren Earth-Mission Strategy & Approach:
---------------------------------------------------------------

(a) Plejaren's Task on Earth(CR 01, Jan 1975):

- To spread the lost spiritual teachings(Obligated mission)

- To warn earth people of negative ET races in the universe because the time is approaching when a conflict with these degenerate human creatures becomes unavoidable

- Warn the earth people of impending World War III

(b) Plejaren are not interested for a worldwide official public landing but decided that it was best to cultivate contacts with only a few select Earth humans for the time being, and through them, to slowly impart the knowledge of their existence and tasks, and prepare them for the things to come.(*these – reasons will be elaborated if needed). (CR 03, Feb 1975)

(d) Plejaren Contactees:

- To maintain personal face-to-face & telepathic contacts only with Billy and no one else

- Fast development of science & technology in the last 100 years is influenced by Plejaren & Allies through impulse contacts or by sending impulses to sensitive writers, scientists, artists, engineers,....which also continues to exist (CR 03, Feb,1975)

(e) Plejaren express their inability in analysing & understanding Humanbeings & their psychology (CR 15, May 1975)

(f) Photo/Film Related:

- Plejaren will not interfere against the theft or loss of Photographic/Film material (CR 15, May 1975) nor against the assasination attempts on Billy(CR 42, Jan 1976)

- Plejaren urged Billy to conduct lectures & to release photos/films inorder to examine the reality of people's reactions as for several years the earth was only being
watched and recorded by them. They came to the conclusion that the earth people were not ready for official ET Contacts (CR 64, Oct 1976)

- Strategy behind releasing controversial photographs (CR 68, Nov 1976)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
From these basic propositions, if one carefully investigates with all pieces of the puzzle, then nothing seems so controversial as it is often claimed by many...All the best

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Thank you so much! It's relieving to see someone else stick up for justice instead of just agreeing with biased opinions. I have been trying to put forth evidence for people to look at, but people push it aside as hoax. If you look at the video I have posted in the opening it offers nothing but proof. And it acknowledges the possibility of him being a hoaxer, but in the end the claimed he was not and he was being honest and upfront with everything he's said. These "skeptics" need to go to a Billy Meier supporting website for an honest counter argument to make their future judgments. I highly doubt they do however, based upon their comments on these threads...

A few good places to start would be:

us.figu.org...

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

Also, I highly doubt anyone watched the documentary I posted, which is also sad.

Anyways, I'm looking for more unbiased input here, and I think it'd be great for those who choose to re-look this case with open eye's/ ears/ minds/ etc....

Thanks.....

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Is it really appropriate to derail someone's thread when you refuse to even watch the material they are posting?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
reply to post by dereks

This video proves he is not a hoaxer.

I highly recommend you watch it.

Why? Simply because, you would be ignorant and stupid for letting the skeptics shove some garbage down your throat....Which seems to be the case. And not investigate the case for yourself and make your own decision.

A documentary video will never prove or disprove a concept or theory. Never. I've been long aware of the Meier hoax and don't need to watch yet another Meier video that someone "thinks" will convince me that it's not a hoax. The only thing that will ever convince me of anything is empirical evidence which Meier lacks, and videos can't provide.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Control

This is the exact thing we are talking about here....Your not even going to watch the video... The very video which may contain all the evidence you could ever want... You need to do more research.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Answer me this... Why do aliens only contact people like Mr. Meier? You would think if they wanted to spread their message they would schedule a 60-minutes special with Mike Wallace, just saying.

One issue... I haven't seen addressed in this thread is how can you claim Mr. Meier is the real deal if his wife has went on the record as saying he is a hoax and made all this up. this seems like all the evidence that I need, no matter what evidence you believe from him. Your thoughts???

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

My thoughts?

Well, if you go to Figu's site, link above, their is a whole segment on why they chose Meier in particular.

On his wife, well she didn't believe him and thought he was crazy so she went on to sabotage his case. Why? Because she thinks he was crazy for telling her about the encounters he's had... Tell me this, does that not seem normal or what? Any wife who's not 100% loyal to their husband would of done the same thing, even if he's telling the truth, which he is, as proven through lie detectors.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have a issue with someone that even their significant other doesn't trust... Don't you think that means something? The more I hear about this guy the more I find him more and more suspect.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have heard of Billy Meier, but didn't know about the documentary, so thank you for that, there aren't to many times that you can hear this mans name and hear it in a good light. Though I am not that passionate as far as UFO's are concerned I enjoyed the documentary.

If this was presented present day people would have found faults thats the way that the UFO thing goes. Since this type of subject was considered and demonized as for the crazies, people feel as if they will be marked for coming out for something they believe in. So I say, if this story is the one that has opened your mind to the world of UFO's, then keep doing what makes you happy, you know what religion has been debunked many more times, and people still believe that.

So thank you for the documentary, and dont allow anyone to dictate how you should feel, because they dont feel the same. The same way that they took the advice from another that makes them debunk it, is the same way that you can take Billy Meier's case and believe its true. No one will ever know, until and ET comes here and tells us.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Thank you so much! It's relieving to see someone else stick up for justice instead of just agreeing with biased opinions. I have been trying to put forth evidence for people to look at, but people push it aside as hoax. If you look at the video I have posted in the opening it offers nothing but proof. And it acknowledges the possibility of him being a hoaxer, but in the end the claimed he was not and he was being honest and upfront with everything he's said. These "skeptics" need to go to a Billy Meier supporting website for an honest counter argument to make their future judgments. I highly doubt they do however, based upon their comments on these threads...

A few good places to start would be:

us.figu.org...

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

Also, I highly doubt anyone watched the documentary I posted, which is also sad.

Anyways, I'm looking for more unbiased input here, and I think it'd be great for those who choose to re-look this case with open eye's/ ears/ minds/ etc....

Thanks.....

What the hell are you talking about. I read what you had to say, answered you, and then showed you evidence why this is a hoax, and like all meier believers, you just vanished from the thread. And then someone comes along, sounding very much like mr horn, then you come back and say that crap!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

What the hell are you talking about. I don't know if you are, but you sound like mr horn. Are you hiding behind another one of your characters? What you have just written means nothing, and i don't quite see what you are trying to get at here. What it comes down to is evidence, and the evidence for the meier case is very weak to say the least. Not just his photos and video, everything about the case is a joke. People talke about his teachings as if its something great and new, but these can't of teachings have been around for years.

Oh, and all these so called attempts on his life. How hard would it be to kill a one armed man on a farm. Are these people trying to kill him idiots or something. Its all a complete joke, and the gullible will always fall for it

I will debate with anyone on here on the meier case, but the problem with is, is that these people vanish from the thread as soon as they can't answer, but they will still carry on believing the case. This case has turned into some religous/cult,

And as for mr horn, why does he lie about the case? Why does he say that this expert and that expert said positive things abou the case, when they did not? I tell you why, because its a business. They are selling t-shirts,dvd's,mugs etc. Does this sound like a message from the paladiens?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Ok first of all the evidence you have "shown" me did not persuade me or make me change my mind to think this is a hoax. That "evidence" however, made me giggle because it's all a bunch of rubbish. I don't care how much of evidence you claims that to be but you are sadly mistaken and haven't researched this in it's entirety. There are certain things I've discovered about this case about how certain people have gone out of there way to sabotage this case and that is a mere result of "that". Sorry.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Jay-morris

Ok first of all the evidence you have "shown" me did not persuade me or make me change my mind to think this is a hoax. That "evidence" however, made me giggle because it's all a bunch of rubbish. I don't care how much of evidence you claims that to be but you are sadly mistaken and haven't researched this in it's entirety. There are certain things I've discovered about this case about how certain people have gone out of there way to sabotage this case and that is a mere result of "that". Sorry.

Believe me, i know more about this case than you! The sad fact of the matter is your mind is made up. No matter what i throw at you, you will not chanfe your mind. How can you say "it made you giggle" when it clearly shows that he is a hoaxer.

You can't debate with people like you, its impossible because you are so brainwashed and gullible that it has made you blind to what you are seeing.

Then you come back on this thread when someone posts some pro meier stuff and you say crap like you did, which was a lie because you did not even debate with me on what i posted, you just vanished from the thread. But this is a trend that most meier believers do. And they always say they know alot about the case, which is rubbish.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Lie detectors are based off of pseudoscience and are prone to giving false positives and negatives. This is why the results of a polygraph are inadmissible as evidence in court. Furthermore, those older model polygraphs are quite easy to trick as all they measure is pulse.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join