It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All of You Who Doubt The Billy Meier (HOAX): Watch this.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I don't understand how people can say that this video proves nothing when it clearly examines all aspects of the case, and proves every one of them! I don't see either how someone could watch this video and still think it's a hoax! Come on people, your missing the point.. The disinfo agents are the ones who claimed this to be a hoax. And oh this video is boring and sucks?? It's from the 70's!!! That's even more the reason why this isn't a hoax! It's not like we had ATS then to spread the rumor that this was a bunch of bs... I'm going to stop commenting on this one, when i get an intelligent reply from someone maybe I will.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
I don't understand how people can say that this video proves nothing when it clearly examines all aspects of the case, and proves every one of them! I don't see either how someone could watch this video and still think it's a hoax! Come on people, your missing the point.. The disinfo agents are the ones who claimed this to be a hoax. And oh this video is boring and sucks?? It's from the 70's!!! That's even more the reason why this isn't a hoax! It's not like we had ATS then to spread the rumor that this was a bunch of bs... I'm going to stop commenting on this one, when i get an intelligent reply from someone maybe I will.

I really feel sorry for people like you, i really do
It has been proven that he hoaxed the photos and video. Obviously you have only looked at this case as a believer, and not even bothered to look at how this case has been de-bunked countless of times. Jim Delitosso, the main who tested the photos and footage can't be taken seriously. He has debated with a few people on the case, and lost everytime. Why does he do this, i really don't know

People have replicated the photos and footage perfectly. Just but using a model on a string. We know they are models and the best evidence that prove he used models are the wedding cake photos.

Seriosly, you really give this subject a bad name! And what makes it worse, is the fact that you have not looked at the meier case from both sides, just like most meier believers.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

I'm going to stop commenting on this one, when i get an intelligent reply from someone maybe I will.

What you mean is, you are going to stop replying until someone agree's with you. I find this alot with meier believers. If someone tries to debate with them, they just don't want to know. If you want, i will debate this case with you. I have done ot many times before.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Woah, hold it there! How could you even say that, what thing is not debunkable!?!? Did you even watch the video. Scientists who studied his images proved them to authentic and not replicable. They even made comparison's with a faked ufo photo's, that they made with Meier, and it clearly proved that his were real.

The metal samples were proven by scientists yet again, that they can not be remade by anything we know of....

He took lie detector tests and was not lying....

Has countless number of other witnesses.....

The list goes on, scientists proved this case to be real, but for some reason there is a cover-up going on here....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Right, you can forget about the metal sample straight away Link

Also, about these scientists. They tried to replicate the footage, and while some were ok, most of them were bad. Since then, the footage has been replicated perfectly, and not hard at all.

As for the lie detecter. You telling me its impossible for someone to pass it and still be lying?

Witnesess is not evidence. He knows these people, so who knows what they will say to big up the case. His wife has already come forward and said he used models. I guess she is lying right?

Are you telling me that all the footage and photos are real?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
OK, well actually I changed my mind for a minute..... I

I have examined this from both sides. And I have no proof on the skeptical side that this is a hoax!

What many of you fail to realize is that people have seriously been threatening Billy's life for some time now... Why?? Because his case is too damn good! People have been trying to debunk this case since day one and have made photo's, etc. to say that it's all fake. When you actually examine the real evidence and not the fake and phony photo's you think are Meier's then you will realize, there's no hoaxing...

If you please watch the video and watch the part where they do the photo analysis of his photo's you will understand where I'm coming from... Science has proved that he didn't tamper with his photograph's...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

No I am not. Because some of them have clearly been hoaxed, but not by him.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Read this post I found here....

forgetomori.com...

"#russ February 12th, 2008 6:52 pm

YAWN! heard it all before!,

first of all lets this straight – just because there are a couple of questionable curious aspects does not and simply CANNOT in any way invalidate the strentgth of the remaining overall vast amount of supportive evidence. In fact this is only to be expected – considering the sheer volume of that evidence itself.

Also the argument often put forward by skeptics – that if they think they have debunked one or two photos – then by extension of this that the rest then must surely be fake – this very simply can NOT carry forward – owing again to the overwhelming impregnability (and irreproducibility!) of that remaining volume of sheer hard pyhsical evidence.

more specificlly – (and just briefly)

on wedding cake – if one examines the video billy took (using a very early SABA brand of european camera) the zoom employed shows unquestionably that we are dealing with a very very large object – that simply cannot be a trashcan – the forced perspective theories do not hold up here.

on dean martin lookalike – if one is to examine carefully a photo of the woman in question – there are hugh facial discrepencies (eg. size of forehead, cheekbones etc.) It requires bit of closer scrutiny – but once the realisation of this sets in – it starts to make sense that yes – an image of this woman may surely have overlaid ON TOP OF whatever photo billy took of the original pleadian girl – and that really this is the only real possibility – again as a result of the very perceivable and unquestionably facial incongruity that is made apparent under closer examination. THerefore the conclusion that must surely be reached for the critical thinker is that indeed there must have had to have been tampering with billy’s original photos as he took them.

on dino shot – if one looks more closely – its not really an exact match is it! therefore proving nothing.

go to my youtube site listed above – and view the videos – ‘meier case reopened’ parts 1 and 2.
also there is a brand new film out – entitled ‘the silent revolution of truth’
also there is an entire free book online available for download entitled ‘ufo contact with the Pleiades’

meier was able to accurately describe the exact nature of the chemical composition of jupiter’s ring before science got there.

also he was able to accurately describe the nature of the atmosphere on venus beneath the dense cloud cover – once again before mainstream science got there.

billy is for real….
and humans beings choose to ignore this at their absolute peril."

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is the classic case of throwing the baby out with the bath water . Theres so much interesting stuff in the contact notes that any objective researcher would hafta admit that :
A) Billy meiers is a super genius with an IQ of 170+ and a degree in astrophysics with inside information or.....
B)Billy meiers is telling the truth about his contacts
edit on 21-2-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I have examined this from both sides. And I have no proof on the skeptical side that this is a hoax!

Clearly your belief is getting in the way then because the photo's are a complete joke! The wedding cake base was proved to be dustbin lid. Exactly the same size, lines and handle. Was that just a coincedence? I guess you will say yes

What many of you fail to realize is that people have seriously been threatening Billy's life for some time now... Why?? Because his case is too damn good!

He lives on a farm! If they wanted him dead, he would be dead. I mean, how hard would it be to kill him? Its BS!

People have been trying to debunk this case since day one and have made photo's, etc. to say that it's all fake. When you actually examine the real evidence and not the fake and phony photo's you think are Meier's then you will realize, there's no hoaxing...

Did you look at the movie clip i posted? Thats just one of many that have perfectly replicated the photos and footage. I told you, you will never change your mind! Why do you keep on saying they have not been debunked when they have?

If you please watch the video and watch the part where they do the photo analysis of his photo's you will understand where I'm coming from... Science has proved that he didn't tamper with his photograph's...

I have watched the video. I am betting i know more about this case than you. You are clearly ignorant. You ask an expert now what they think of the photo's and footage? Also, i would like to add that Mr horn has lied many times about people who have said this and that about the case, but i guess you did not know that

No I am not. Because some of them have clearly been hoaxed, but not by him.

Oh dear! Thats why i can't win with people like you because as soon as something is proved fake with this case, you will say it was planted and not done by meier. So sad

first of all lets this straight – just because there are a couple of questionable curious aspects does not and simply CANNOT in any way invalidate the strentgth of the remaining overall vast amount of supportive evidence. In fact this is only to be expected – considering the sheer volume of that evidence itself.

Oh come on! The only photo's that looked half decent were the first bunch. Then he got confident and thought he coulf get away with this and that lol The footage can be debunked easily, and has been de-bunked easily.

Also the argument often put forward by skeptics – that if they think they have debunked one or two photos – then by extension of this that the rest then must surely be fake – this very simply can NOT carry forward – owing again to the overwhelming impregnability (and irreproducibility!) of that remaining volume of sheer hard pyhsical evidence.

Have you been reading what i have said. Look around the web. The footage has been de-bunked many times. Not just his photo's/video's but his predictions are a complete joke too, as he only comes out with them after the event has happened. And the ones he has predicted, like ww3, have been completly wrong. Now, what does that tell you?

on wedding cake – if one examines the video billy took (using a very early SABA brand of european camera) the zoom employed shows unquestionably that we are dealing with a very very large object – that simply cannot be a trashcan – the forced perspective theories do not hold up here.

Again, a load of rubbish. Some replicated that footage, with the same camera, so, i don't know where you got that from, but i can guess
Oh, and what happeded to these tree's? Thats right, the tree's don't even exist in the areas he too the footage. I wonder why?

on dean martin lookalike – if one is to examine carefully a photo of the woman in question – there are hugh facial discrepencies (eg. size of forehead, cheekbones etc.) It requires bit of closer scrutiny – but once the realisation of this sets in – it starts to make sense that yes – an image of this woman may surely have overlaid ON TOP OF whatever photo billy took of the original pleadian girl – and that really this is the only real possibility – again as a result of the very perceivable and unquestionably facial incongruity that is made apparent under closer examination. THerefore the conclusion that must surely be reached for the critical thinker is that indeed there must have had to have been tampering with billy’s original photos as he took them.

I can't believe i am reading this! Its the same girl!!!! Even the same backround. You can't deny that, but then you do it again! If some comes along that is de-bunkable, you say that billy was set up or something like that lol

I guess he was set up with the Dinosaur photo was a set up too, and he did not take the photo from a book?

on dino shot – if one looks more closely – its not really an exact match is it! therefore proving nothing

go to my youtube site listed above – and view the videos – ‘meier case reopened’ parts 1 and 2.
also there is a brand new film out – entitled ‘the silent revolution of truth’
also there is an entire free book online available for download entitled ‘ufo contact with the Pleiades’

Oh, the silent revolution of truth. The dvd that got Mr horn into a bit of trouble because he quoted experts that either said nothing, or mr Horn changed what they said to make it pro meier. Don't even mention that man. He is a joke and a lier. For someone who has looked at both sides, you don't know much

meier was able to accurately describe the exact nature of the chemical composition of jupiter’s ring before science got there.

No he did not! link

also he was able to accurately describe the nature of the atmosphere on venus beneath the dense cloud cover – once again before mainstream science got there.

See above!

billy is for real….
and humans beings choose to ignore this at their absolute peril."

Lol yeah, because he was right about ww3 wasn't he lol. The sad fact is this, you are easily led, its as simple as that No matter what i throw at you, you are not going t listen
and thats a shame bcause there are so many great cases out there. Cases like this makes the subject a joke!

bluemooone2:
This is the classic case of throwing the baby out with the bath water . Theres so much interesting stuff in the contact notes that any objective researcher would hafta admit that :
A) Billy meiers is a super genius with an IQ of 170+ and a degree in astrophysics with inside information or.....
B)Billy meiers is telling the truth about his contacts

Sorry, but your posts does not make sense, and comes from someone who has not really looked into the case, well, not the skeptical side anyway. Why does he need to have an IQ of 170 and a degree in astrophysics when most of the stuff he got was from books?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So I took it upon myself to look into Mr. Meir and his claims and im not believing this stories. The evidence I have seen is poor at best. His own wife said he is fake and a fraud, to me that is case closed. Hoax.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I am fairly familiar with the Meier case and subsequent works. There was a time when I voraciously read books about the account and was fairly convinced. By the way, I just finished watching the video -- the entire video -- in your OP; I thought it only fair to watch it before commenting, even though I suspected that it contained a compilation of clips I'd seen before. It did.

After really investigating the Meier case, I began to think of him as the "king of wobbly UFO". I personally believe there is a high probability that the Earth and its denizens have been visited by "others" who are not human. I no longer believe that Mr. Meier is one of the true contactees.

The videos taken by him -- the craft wobble. Now can we say for certain that nonterrestrial craft don't wobble? No, I suppose we cannot state that, but it's very, very suspicious, is it not? Allegedly Pleiadians have traveled 400 light-years (give or take a few LY) to Earth, and their craft is subject to the whims of terrestrial winds?

What really tore it for me was the (a) dinosaur photo, which was posed BY MR. MEIER himself as being a photograph he took when he traveled back in the past aboard a Pledian ship, and then subsequently proved to be a blurry photo from a book entitled, "Life Before Man." It's possibly the best press the book has ever received.

and the other thing? Oh yeah. The epic photo of the female "cosmonaut from the Dal Universe", which was later proved to be a member of Dean Martin's Golddiggers/dingaling sisters........... that was THE END.

Is it possible for a person who deeply wants to believe to feel betrayed by a charlatan? You bet. I did. That was long ago, way back before the wonder of the 'net.

It has been said by some -- on various sites -- that Mr. Meier had a genuine contact, but then got caught up in the glitz and took to fabricating things to extend his 15 minutes of fame. Well..... I don't believe. Anyone who would look into a camera and tell us that his faked dinosaur or the faked cosmonaut is real...... they are a charlatan, a fraud, IMO.

This thread is in the correct forum in my opinion. I don't regret taking the time to watch the video. I'm here to learn.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

You are wasting your time! No matter what you say, some people will not listen. This is what really gets me, and its nothing to do with the terrible evidence he puts forth. These beings came to billy and said he was the chosen one to tell the world about them. That he was the one to save the world. So, what does he, and his group do? They sell dvd's,posters,cups,t-shirts etc

The billy meier case is like a religon/cult, and the easily led are not going to change their minds. All this rubbish about people trying to kill him. How hard would it be to kill a man on a farm, esp if its the government or secret agency. All it would take is something like a sniper in a tree, not that hard!

And as for Mr horn. He has been proved to be a lier, and has lied about what people have said about the case, just to make the case look positive. But like i said before, with the meier followers, you just can't win. If there is anything that people have de-bunked, then its because the fake evidence was planted

It just amazes me that people can look at these photo's and videos and claim them to be real, when they have clearly been faked. And it annoys me that these people claim to have looked at both sides of the argument, when they clearly have not

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
STUDY THE GEISTESLEHRE. THAT"S PROOF.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasoner7

How is that the proof? Meier's Geisteslehre (Spiritual Teachings) have been done by many people over the years, not just Meier. There is nothing wrong with wanting the world to be a better place and going on the right path to goodness, but make no mistake, these kind of teachings have been around for years.

It does not take away the fact that he is a proven fraud. But the sad fact of the matter is this. Meier could turn around tomorrow and say " It was all a hoax" but you people will refuse to believe it and say "he was made to say that" or something stupid like that

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

How is that the proof? Meier's Geisteslehre (Spiritual Teachings) have been done by many people over the years, not just Meier. There is nothing wrong with wanting the world to be a better place and going on the right path to goodness, but make no mistake, these kind of teachings have been around for years.

It does not take away the fact that he is a proven fraud. But the sad fact of the matter is this. Meier could turn around tomorrow and say " It was all a hoax" but you people will refuse to believe it and say "he was made to say that" or something stupid like that

It's definitive life philosophy because it concentrates only on the truth. That's why it's PROOF.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by reasoner7

And its a philosophy thats been there for years and years. So, how does this make meier even more credible?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

And its a philosophy thats been there for years and years. So, how does this make meier even more credible?

The proof lies in the superior logical qualities of the Geisteslehre (spirit teaching).

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As far as saucers and aliens, I believe. As far as Billy Meir, I'm on the fence with that one. For people with open minds, here is a good video showing why his claims might be real. I want to believe in this case, but some one please tell me:
Why would a highly advanced people tell just one person (here, one person there) about things and allow them to film their vehicles, why wouldn't they just fly around in mass quantities over our skies, and let themselves be seen by everyone, then bridge the "third encounter" gap with folks like Billy? I'm sure aliens are somewhat apprehensive of an indiscriminate landing and pow wow with us, so I would understand selective measures there, but come on already, why didn't they just let Billy do an interview with them, face to face, on film? For smart extraterrestrials, they sure have a funny way of getting the word out, maybe they don't know human nature all that well, thinking they can just tell a few humble people and that gets the initiative accomplished. Lets suppose everyone just believes people like Billy Meier, then what? Suppose by some miracle we are all on board with this, then what will we accomplish? World peace and brotherly love, over night? Or is it the old blind faith routine, blessed are those that do not see the real proof but believe any way. I do that with Jesus and God now, why do I need an extraterrestrial to expect it too? I am frustrated over the whole extraterrestrial question, I know they are real, I'm just sick of feeling like we are kept in a bubble of ignorance on the truth. I blame the et's, if they want to get the word out, they will have to just show themselves out in the open, not just to a farmer in Podunk. No offense Mr. Meier, and to your credit
www.youtube.com...=33
edit on 22-2-2011 by jymmyjaymes because: forgot to add YouTube limk

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The proof lies in the superior logical qualities of the Geisteslehre (spirit teaching).

Lol ok

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join