It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous UFOs near O'hare Airport 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Will there ever come a day when we can all agree that a sighting(s) is just unexplainable? Although I believe we've seen many already, I give you yet, another one!

You can't tell me (us) that these are planes. The average person knows what planes look like and how they behave (let alone, sound).

The first image is clearly in a formation. Are planes now piling up to descend in a hazardous arc?

And yes, I know the drill........when they're NOT planes then, they're flares followed by lanterns or now, night sky diving! That is the current chronology for debunking, correct?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

.................or swamp gas or multiple planet Venuses. They're not planes, at least no obvious signs of landing lights........ and in an arc formation yet.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

reminds me of the phoenix lights good find dude
i always look forward to your posts S & F
edit on 18-2-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Although judging primarily from their voices, I don't get the impression this is a hoax. The ONLY thing I question is the time stamp/clock that doesn't seem to move forward.

But you know what? If a time-stamp 'glitch' is good enough for Sept 12th Pentagon footage then, time stamp glitches are good enough for any and all UFO footage!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
These lights may be related to this member's sightings:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

S+F
Interesting footage , would've been nice if they had moved about a bit , but I have no idea what they what they are .
edit on 18-2-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Could this be it, could it finally be the time for disclosure of the truth, not from our people but from them.
I hope they land and bring some justice, peace and love to this planet

I cross my fingers everyday

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
rorschach-pixel lights...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Although judging primarily from their voices, I don't get the impression this is a hoax. The ONLY thing I question is the time stamp/clock that doesn't seem to move forward.

But you know what? If a time-stamp 'glitch' is good enough for Sept 12th Pentagon footage then, time stamp glitches are good enough for any and all UFO footage!

HAHA good point but 9/11 was a hoax!! Thats different thread though...you have here what I call an HFO. Hard to identify Flying Object

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As always another good post Human_Alien...
S&F

edit on 2/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ffman
These lights may be related to this member's sightings:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very cool! Thanks.

I think it's safe to rule out lanterns and night sky divers seeing it's winter time in Chicago, right???
But they always have that year-round safe explanation of 'dropping flares' (although they always seem to be dropping them over populated metropolitan regions though)

Something huge is happening folks. I can't explain it. I can't prove it. I can only mention it.

Thanks for linking us to that thread. I wonder if the OP could give his impression on this.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Seriously???

Did you ever happen to read the thread about Allison Kruse? I know, this isn't YOUR video.....but, if you find the thread (it's got her YouTube username in the title..."SeeingUFOsPA") she is a serial hoaxer....videotaping airplanes at night, and passing them off as "UFO"s.

Now, these guys (that's there one and only video, so far) aren't hoaxers....just....well....misinformed).

First, look at a map. Bloomington. I don't know if they mean the city south and west of Chicago, or if there is a suburb of Chicago called Bloomington?? [edit in: Informed it's BloomingDALE...a suburb WEST and only slightly south of OHare. Which makes perfect sense, now.....]

(Anyone from there? Because, that number of jets lining up on approach, would have to be O'Hare....maybe Midway thrown in to the mix, too. Based on the distance and apparent angle of height). Then, listen to the wind.

Now, what we have to do is find out the wind direction that night.....13th February, 2011. At about 2000 local time (per the narrator).

I'm betting the winds were from a direction not usual for O'Hare....and it was clear to boot. They saw the airliners lined up in a direction that isn't common, so it looked "odd" to them. People who have zero comprehension about airplanes and aviation make these sorts of mistakes often.

edit on 18 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Nice find! The time stamp does advance, just by minutes...there's no seconds or miliseconds displayed.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Nice video. O'Hare has been the site of other well known cases as well. I think the most impressive was in 2006.

Chicago Tribune

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Second video of the same..... whatever it is

MUFON Report
i54.tinypic.com...
edit on 18-2-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Why even mention Allison Kruse? What does she have to do with this video?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by weedwhacker

Why even mention Allison Kruse? What does she have to do with this video?

Because when he can't dazzle them with brilliance he attempts to bedazzel them with bullchit.

He must make Penn and Teller proud!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I mentioned Alison because her examples of "UFO"s were the same....for the most part. She failed miserably by getting too greedy, and showing them as they got close to her....when they are well far long-distance out, THEN they look more "otherwordly"....
edit on 18 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Why not join Mensa and then in your spare time, you can help out Stephen Hawking!

Don't make me laugh..
You can't just pay a fee and join Mensa..
You need to "prove" your IQ and doing it online is not acceptable...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join