It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consciousness creates reality.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I agree 100% with you. Now the trick is to get your consciousness manifestations to be in proper locations. SMH 2 manifestations just sitting in wait mode till located.

nice thought

edit on 2/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Wow NorEaster! I guess I hit a nerve. Check your anger, because it's yours. If you don't like what your hearing, change the channel. Don't tell me or anybody else what we are experiencing. If you don't dig it, then be on your way. I think deep down, the changes are causing fear in you and so you lash out to protect your little paradigm. Or you wish to spread dis-info. Either way, I bid you peace.

Oh HumbleOne, HumbleOne....

You humble one you.....

Your accent just shifted. What's up with that?

"If you don't dig it, then be on your way."

How about new information that proves the notion that the human mind can grasp and can also realize the factual nature of existential genesis?

I used to think I could figure out this Universe with my mind. The problem is, it is like looking at your own eye. We think we can grasp something with our mind, but it is fluid and simply escapes leaving only remnants of truth.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have a little "autosuggestion" or self hypnotic suggestion that I've developed that I felt I'd like to share, do with it what you will. I repeat it in my mind when in deep trance during my brainwave entrainment meditation sessions.

------------------

My attitude of gratitude and appreciation is the heart and source of my "creative vortex" of prosperity and abundant success.

With joyful, and heartfelt appreciation and gratitude, and with effortless ease and efficiency, the non-resistent flow of my allowing, will draw and attract for my benefit (and that of others), anything and everything I so desire.

------------------

Been doing this for a few days and already I am feeling as if I'm yes "vibrating" to a better frequency in better alignment with my own heart's desire, which is always a positive and a productve thing both for myself and others. "Creative vortex" being simply a metaphor for that creative space of possibility which feels good and has positive emotion enveloping it ie: no worries or fears, no lack, or anger, or anything that is "outside" of that creative space.

The activity is then not "work" as much as it is whatever action is required in the moment which helps facilitate the non-resistent flow of allowing, which is indeed both effortless and efficient. How often in the past, would I spend more time and energy in avoidance born of resistence, then to just do what I need to be doing for all the right reasons. It makes me cringe (unless I'm in my creative vortex) to think of how much time I've wasted in my life so far, being so out of alignment with this sense or "emotional space" of creative joy and happiness, and to think where I might be...then again, that's regret, a useless feeling, and also a waste of time, since we are precisely where we are, and there's no turning back, only forward and into or I should say, FROM, the future we are imagining and creating for ourselves and our lives and for others.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 23-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey SystenResistor! "Atom making the scientists hallicinate!" Ha ha ha! That was awesome AND very deep! So maybe our Universe is but an atom in a cell of the epithelial wall inside the rectum of some really GIANT BEING??? Wow! Man, I'm freaking out! Ooh! Here comes some REALLY big POO!! DUCK!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

It's actually posts like these that really kill the board.

I don't understand, how does this post insult you so much?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Namaste my friend,

First, the double slit experiment is the tip of the ice berg and doesn't even begin to address the true potential of Man. It is wise to leave that out of the equation until proper peer review and actual understanding of what is going on is processed. As of now, it is a lot of speculation attempting to answer much more than it actually does. If anything, it merely produces more questions.

You are correct though. We are co-creators in this universe. This is not to say that what ever we imagine will magically appear. That is not how it works. We dream, we imagine, we conceive an idea, then we take that idea and learn how to manipulate matter to make it a reality.

Where does that thought, that idea, that discovery come from? Did you really think it?

It comes from the infinite center of your own consciousness, but it is not yours. You do not own it. It comes from on high and is a gift to the world. It is the ego which decides to take ownership. Thus we get Einsteins law of Relativity. Einstein did not make the damn law. It came from on high. He merely was the conduit that presented it to the world. Ohms Law, The Pythagorean Theorem, every new discovery comes from the depths of our consciousness. Man is merely the conduit.

What have we done with these gifts we have been given? We hoard them, we turn them to purposes of destruction, we use them to dominate one another. We are battling ego's each trying to claim the prize of glory.

This is what is changing. This is the great awakening, the second coming of Christ, the Budha, the Mahdi, all these avatars, ego's coming to the scene to lead man to a unified world of Man working together.

Enjoy your wake up. Open your Heart WITH your mind and love all.

Love is what this world has been missing. We have always had great minds. Our hearts are what have grown cold. Enlightenment isn't about the mind. It is about the heart.

I love you my friend, and welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Reply to : NewAgeMan Your autosuggestion is brilliant! It sums it all up beautifully! How has it worked so far? I don't doubt famously. Do the rest of us have permission to use it as well please? As I was writting this, I received a thought from the ether...we are each of us on our own destinct frequencies. Contiguous frequencies are obviously the most alike and have the less distortion bewteen them. BUT all is fractal. One huge wave, a composition of holographic smaller ones. Hmm? Cool!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Reply to : NewAgeMan Your autosuggestion is brilliant! It sums it all up beautifully! How has it worked so far? I don't doubt famously. Do the rest of us have permission to use it as well please? As I was writting this, I received a thought from the ether...we are each of us on our own destinct frequencies. Contiguous frequencies are obviously the most alike and have the less distortion bewteen them. BUT all is fractal. One huge wave, a composition of holographic smaller ones. Hmm? Cool!

Please do use it by all means, yes (if so write it out by hand), and the metaphor of a "creative vortex" is also wonderful, because you know when you are either in it, or outside of it, and getting in it and remaining in it as much as possible, is the object of this particular "game" of happy and creative living. It's a very powerful distinction because it allows us the ability to tap into and to regulate our activity in accord with our emotional guidance system.

Here's another helpful conception.

Reverse these two arrows in your life

from

Past -> Present -> Future

to

Future -> Present -> Past

and from

Do -> Have -> Be

to

Be -> Have -> Do

I'll leave it up to you to figure out precisely what that means, but it's a very VERY powerful shift in the way we approach life, from what I am convinced isn't natural and not in alignment with the way the non-local quantum holographic (fractal) universe really functions, to what is - thus increasing power and performance and overall well-being and happiness and creative ENERGY, by many many orders of magnitude ie: infinitely more efficient, as a flow of life.
Please feel free to try that one on also, those two arrow reversals, mixed with a whole lot of feel good creative visualization, mixed with the peace of patience, and the love, of acceptance - to bridge over from what is, to what shall be.

Very Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 23-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

There are a lot of "peacocks" on this thread, strutting their beatiful plumage for all to view, and trying to outdo one another with their "enlightened" benevolence. Sort of like partaking of an entire rich chocolate torte...and getting nauseated from its sweetness.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

There are a lot of "peacocks" on this thread, strutting their beatiful plumage for all to view, and trying to outdo one another with their "enlightened" benevolence. Sort of like partaking of an entire rich chocolate torte...and getting nauseated from its sweetness.

actually isnt that what all believers do? i mean even ones who are non religious do that crap! so all in all are you just a hater in general or a hater part of the time?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

actually isnt that what all believers do? i mean even ones who are non religious do that crap! so all in all are you just a hater in general or a hater part of the time?

I don't "hate". It's a waste of energy. I do get bored with repetition, however.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Reply to IAMIAM: thank for the beautiful post and I love you too, my brother. I am seeing more and more of how things really are now. All I have been searching for, for over half a century has been found! We are ONE! Think of ALL the possibilities! Facinating. Namaste.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Reply to: QueSeraSera: Sorry if what you experience with these threads is "strutting peacocks". We're just excited about it all. Perhaps your where we used to be? So please bestow your patience and compassion upon us. We are each of us on our own frequency. Some other frequencies are more contiguous than others. Some farther apart riding as a minute fractal of an cosmically enormous wave. Each frequency a hologram of the largest wave. So there will be destortion between frequencies next to one another. Some frequencies are so far away, they are presently beyond our perception. But the massive cosmic wave is moving and so are we. We will soon hear new music. Unimagineable, beautiful music.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
My personal belief is that all thoughts have mass & a sort of magnetic pull. For instance, we often find ourselves attracted to those who we NEED to meet for certain reasons; whether it be to direct you to an obscure place or tell you knowledge necessary to evolve yourself. I believe this is because of the energy we put out there. Furthermore, the more people thinking the same thing or wishing for it's existence/occurance the more likely it is to happen. Exponentially so. For instance miraculous cases of healing seem to happen in religions all over the world, so it can't be true that there is one god (if any). A more logical explanation is that it's the energy of these people that heals the person, not any god-like being. Healings always seem to occur amongst a mass of followers, they are rarely achieved alone. The only cases i can think of where this has happened has been shamans healing people, and i believe this is because the enthoegens they ingest give them a higher energy, therefor their intent is more powerful.

My personal experience with intent is as follows -

One night a friend and i rode our bikes to the train station and caught the train to the city to meet a friend who had some er... oregano. Before we left we were talking about what we desired. My friend said to me he wanted to meet this girl he thought he was in love with. I said all i really wanted was a phone to stay in touch with people. On our way back from our journey we got asked for our tickets on the train, but neither of us had ours so we had to make a quick escape and ride a little further to get home. On the way there i found a working mobile phone on the foot path, then as we arrived at a service station the girl my friend wanted to see was there in a van. We even got given free bottles of water when we said we were thirsty from a friendly cafe owner.

Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by y0uneedmt

Great post, thank you! Consciousness creates reality. In your example, either of you had competition for the manifestation so to speak. For big things we must have a concensus of consciousness. Namaste

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
An alternate viewpoint for those who like to deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Much like we look at bacteria, there are beings out there that are so immense that the world would be a marble to them, and the collective consciousness of humanity could fit into a single one of thier thoughts.

I had a strange dream, that the king of the world is a being of almost inconceivable age, that was caught in the act, interfereing with planet Earth, as he was doing so, a massive planet collided with the Earth, destoying the Earth and destroying the king's "member". Ever since that day, he has been trapped on Earth, trying to piece together the various part's of himself! Anyway, as I kepth thinking, I witnessed a being that could fit multiple galaxies within its belly, perhaps we might be creating galaxies in our minds, and at some point in the future when we are trillions of years old, those galaxies will be born into the universe...
edit on 24-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There is no doubt that I am feeling the same things you are OP. Sitting by a lake a few months ago I came upon the same conclusion, that we are all part of one soul. There are other things that people are calling this... the universal mind, one being, etc.. But if you have done any digging through the internet and books, you have no doubt come upon some awesome quotes. here are some of the most relevant ones!

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us 'universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty"
- Albert Einstien

The seeker is he who is in search of himself.
Give up all questions except one: ‘Who am I?’ After all, the only fact you are sure of is that you are. The ‘I am’ is certain. The ‘I am this’ is not. Struggle to find out what you are in reality.
To know what you are, you must first investigate and know what you are not.
Discover all that you are not -- body, feelings thoughts, time, space, this or that -- nothing, concrete or abstract, which you perceive can be you. The very act of perceiving shows that you are not what you perceive.
The clearer you understand on the level of mind you can be described in negative terms only, the quicker will you come to the end of your search and realise that you are the limitless being.
Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

“If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?”
~ Chuck Palahniuk

"I don't believe in death. I think it's just getting out of one car and getting into another."
- John Lennon

Reality is simply the loss of ego.
Destroy the ego by seeking its identity.
Because the ego is not a real entity
it will automatically vanish
and reality will shine forth by itself.
- Sri Ramana Maharshi

I would also like to point you in the direction of the book "I Am That".. i found a pdf here.
www.maharajnisargadatta.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join