It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing introduction post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was just cruising the new intros when one peaked my curiosity. "Hello ATS..prepare to get sued"
I clicked on it and it went to the "file not found 404" page. Im just wondering what that was all about and why was it so quickly deleted?
edit on 16-2-2011 by QBSneak000 because: my bad spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

It was Bernard...again

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WhateverHappens

Ive been away from the forums for a while....who is Bernard?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Bernard Schnitzel, he claimed to be present at Area 51 during "the crash". He posted a video on youtube with this adolescent European condescending tone. Maybe a voice modulation, if he was seeking any credit for claiming to be an 80+ year old man. Anyway, I think he was threatening to sue ATS for removing his account. I think he said he was living in Europe, so I'm not even sure what court would hear that trial. Nobody here wants to even hear it anymore.
edit on 16-2-2011 by cxb450 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ah, ok thanks. Dang, looks like I sure missed some fun over the last 6 months

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think he was in London to be more precise. But I find the same trend with the hoaxers, who are probably the same person. A new user logs on, posts in this forum that they have some sort of disclosure evidence, leads people on for a few hours, then helicopters are heard overhead. The funny thing, the last message posted is usually something along the lines like, "I hear foot steps. They're coming in the door! Some one plea........" They actually post the ellipses after the text to represent that they are being dragged away, and apparently submit the post. Yeah, hoax.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cxb450
The funny thing, the last message posted is usually something along the lines like, "I hear foot steps. They're coming in the door! Some one plea........" They actually post the ellipses after the text to represent that they are being dragged away, and apparently submit the post. Yeah, hoax.

Maybe the MIB, CIA or whoever are the ones making the last post so that you think it's a hoax. That way no one be suspicious that the person disappears from the forum. Did you ever think of that?
edit on 16-2-2011 by goatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
In his intro he posterd a youtube link, which I managed to watch before it was deleted from here.

He claims to be an alien now.

So sad.

Are kids on school holidays in the UK at the moment?

Mungo

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by goatfish

Well, yeah, except when the same person shows up with fresh webcam videos after the fact.

Over and over and over and over and over and over....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yeah, I can hardly imagine disclosing Top Secret government intelligence, being captured under a helicopter raid in your residence, and then posting a YouTube video weeks later saying I'm going to sue you for deleting my account.

I'm still in the mindset that it's more funny than it is annoying, however I do appreciate the mods cleaning it up. And I love the forum, yet I read it enough to know that disclosure is not gonna originate here. Even if it did, no one would believe it at this point.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by goatfish

Well, yeah, except when the same person shows up with fresh webcam videos after the fact.

Over and over and over and over and over and over....

Guys... This guy isn't unique to ATS. Allegedly he has a history of harassing anyone and everyone who doesn't believe him. He's on many forums, and is quite simply a sad, menace.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Maybe the MIB keep letting him go..?
Okay I give up. I guess he's a serial hoaxer.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The one intro where he (possibly) gave a play by play or uploading the video from Rendelsham, then abruptly ended in mid sentence as if he was pulled away from the keyboard by the MIB of whoever, but could still end with an elipsis and click 'post' I laughed at that for awhile.

But we arent discussing banned members again are we?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think it's funny when someone posts something silly and the next post is:

Bernard? Is that you?

lol

top topics

join