It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX NEWS Caught Distorting Reaction to Ron Pauls CPAC Win

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Makes sense that birthers support FOX

Seriously, 2 years in, multiple people saying they've seen/touched it...and a certificate of birth posted online. What more do you need?? The birther hogwash itself is beyond ridiculous, and the only pseudo-evidence you have are baseless claims on BLOGS...but defending FOX after that blatant attempt of manipulating its viewers is beyond silly.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Guys, lets get organised, and VERY serious. The main stream media ( ALL OF THEM!) are pumping us full of s...!Fox, CNN & whoever else, live off of all of us, so the only ones to blame are??? OK you got it. So look, listen, and report. Say what you really think, but say it straight, say it clear and don't be afraid.What's wrong with the world, and what gives them room to manoeuvre is the grand majority of poor spineless idiots who are willing to trade their true opinions for short time comfort. Beer ,cigarettes etc (especially cable tv).If you really want to make a difference, instead of voicing your opinions on simple, single subjects, join together in a cause, and begin the movement towards a real goal. CHANGE!! look how long it took Tunisia, Egypt, and tomorrow Lybia, Yemen, Marrocco, Syria, Iran, and any other dictator driven hell hole to sacrifice a little and gain everything. All it takes is courage. Isn't that what being an ATS'er is all about? If not, I'm out of here! NEVER put off till tomorrow what you can do today! Personally I'm so full of admiration for those who throw themselves into the arena that I feel totally shamefull! God, it must feel good to get to your goals feeling clean.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That's what they do, they distort

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I just made a thread on how to retaliate.

How to retaliate to MSM disinformation and lies

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just like they likely faked the applause to Guiliani's belittling of Paul in the 2008 debates.

Because FOX "News" is pro-corporate neo-con propaganda.

3:00

edit on 26-2-2011 by inkyminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nivekronnoco
Sorry this surprises you....
In my opinion only idiots watch Fox...

Well, since none of the apologist from this thread showed up:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll respond for them;

"MSNBC Rachel Maddow! Keith Olberman!!"

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
[sarcasm]

FOX "News" Lies????

NO!!!

[/sarcasm]

FOX News is a corporate(?) PsyOps machine.

People need an underdog .... even if he is not an underdog ... it strengthens the support if he (Texas Republican Congressman Ron Earnest Paul) is construde as an underdog.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Even though Ron Paul is extremely anti-gay and pro-choice, from what I heard, I totally agree with him that people are concentrating so much on these little things that they are totally ignoring the overall big picture of America.

No wonder the media wants to paint a bad image of him. He's a no-nonsense type of person who would uphold the constitution instead of these stupid things like the Patriot Act.

The way the current politcal establishment treats him is extremely unfair and I even argue unconstitutional.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's sad that we have no idea what to trust anymore
everything is controlled by the elites

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavinciThales
Even though Ron Paul is extremely anti-gay and pro-choice, from what I heard, I totally agree with him that people are concentrating so much on these little things that they are totally ignoring the overall big picture of America.

No wonder the media wants to paint a bad image of him. He's a no-nonsense type of person who would uphold the constitution instead of these stupid things like the Patriot Act.

The way the current politcal establishment treats him is extremely unfair and I even argue unconstitutional.

What the? Ron Paul isn't anti-gay! He is a libertarian! Do some research before you lump him in with the Rino's!
Do you mean his personal beliefs? Do you really care what they are and are they any business of yours? He doesn't care if you want to marry your kitchen sink, as far as the federal government is concerned, that is up to your State and local government.....or whatever church you belong to.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Res Ipsa because: forgot the last 5 words

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Wow.
I was not expecting that.
FNN has had it out for Paul for quite some time now. He was never given the coverage he deserved and was constantly ridiculed for opinions that were more libertarian than republican.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ford Farmer

A Libertarian is a true Republican... The Republic was formed to protect your God given liberties... and you're letting them slip away!
Obama is a spawn of the despots who would make you abject slaves...

Please America wake up!! If you fall to these despots we are all RS.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by inkyminds

wow, look how insanely retarded people may be. ron paul expresses the truth in the most polite way and still hes shot at and accused of making absurd comments. what the F### did our government make this country to BE?!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
First things first... I AM NOT DEFENDING FNN!

I totally agree with almost everything stated in this thread, but FNN did put an apology clip on FNN's website.
FNN Vid

Funny thing is, they said "We're sorry, there are some similarities" and then they showed the original broadcast. They did NOT show anything save for a screenshot from the CPAC 2011 footage.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Daily Show and others that have busted FOX news. Mostly, crowd sizes taken from different events in photos and videos. I think they even showed people protesting for Unions in Wisconsin and their were palm trees in the background. lol

You have to get your news somewhere and no matter where that is it's going to have its own agenda. CNN is the most honest of the big 3. They can be down right so clueless pulling off media stunts would give them credit they don't deserve. They mainly follow polls. If you have the time spend it watching C-Span so you can see our leaders in action. However, they are usually spending their time quoting crap from major Newspapers with their own agenda. Or coming up with fictional number fed to them by their campaign financiers.

Oh well.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 0011100

Someone must have started a thread at some point about where to find the most objective informative news.

But just in case there hasn't....here is my opinion...first a brief history...I use to listen to these people on a regular basis....Rush, O'Reilly, Air America, NPR, Hannity, Olbermann, Matthews, Jason Lewis, Beck, Engram, and Maddow.....anyone else would just be in passing....The time period spans 21yrs.....

I am a Ron Paul libertarian...default to Federalist.... Conservative.....

The left gets closer to the truth than the right..........NPR is way better than Fox.....Olbermann is way better than Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, and Engram.......Beck plays with sanity...he can be better than Olbermann and sometimes worse than Rush....Rush is the most narcissistic All-Star wrestler type of whatever it is he does...

To find the best information (that media can provide)....NPR...Jason Lewis...Daily Show...Colbert...a touch of Maddow...a touch of Matthews....more Joe Scarbourogh (sp?) equal amount of BBC...a glance through the Drudge Report......add all that up and you have the instant coffee of useful information.

If you get your news from one side...you aren't getting informed and you will end up voting for a Sarah Palin because she is parroting back all the things you have been told are important to you and your side.

I voted for Obama! Sorry, but my love of this Country comes first....AND NO REGRETS!....I can't have some retard being a heart beat away from being my President.....My people, my conservative brothers were brainwashed..... because if it didn't come from FOX, they think everything else is a lie......Believe in Ron Paul and throw FOX under the bus if you are a true conservative....if you are a liberal, you are young or a hippy from the 60's, but at least your guys have more integrity and humor than our stiffs and outright liars. (generally speaking of course)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The first point the reporter asks Ron Paul is about the people booing and did he get the ID of those who did, meaning if you question the Government then you will be suspect target for investigation as a potential threat. Subtle but for those with the right kind of ears the manipulation is easily recognized.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join