It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX NEWS Caught Distorting Reaction to Ron Pauls CPAC Win

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Confirmed, this is a spectator's perspective of the 2010 results.

www.youtube.com...

there was no chanting Ron Paul in this video.

this video audio sounds just like the one fox put out. Where is the video with everyone chanting "Ron Paul"???

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I will never watch fox news again and i am so sickened by what they did... it was so obvious

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
FOX NEWS "We report, you decide."

The problem is they decide what to report.

Blatant distortion / manipulation of facts. i.e. propaganda.
edit on 15-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The Media did that to Hillary too. What was that other presidential candidate, he made some "wooohooo" or something and they played it over and over and over to make him look nuts, but he was way ahead in the polls before they pulled that campaign busting little vendetta.

They manipulate our idea of what is popular in terms of politics all the time. Such as making it seem like there is a "moral majority" when in fact they are a fringe element. (Though just making it seem as if they were the majority has increased their ranks)

Our elections are entirely determined by the media. And have been for years. You have an illusion of democracy, the illusion of a free press. An illusion that you know what your fellow Americans think.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I for one posted that to my FB page, reminding people to educate themselves, cause this is proof the media won't!

But really, get this vid out to everyone you know, that's our best response to this outrage.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wow... those of us who have been around here for a while have always said that the MSM is nothing more than Propaganda. I hope those of you who think us "Conspiracy Theorist" are just nuts can now see for yourself that it is not nuts if your right.

Sadly, it is not just FOX News. I was watching MSNBC the other night and they were saying the Mitt Romney was the Winner of the Straw Poll and never once mentioned Ron Paul's name. I did not watch the results, but I had read that Ron Paul won. I started thinking I must have misread and looked it up online, sure enough Ron Paul did win, but you never would have known it from watching the TV and watching the MSM.

This should teach everyone just how our "programming" works. It is starting already, enjoy the show but make sure you educate yourself if you plan on voting. I sure hope the general public is smart enough to see what is taking place. It is also now very clear that it makes no difference if you watch MSNBC, CNN, or FOX... they are all controlled. Just really stop and think about it. If you have proof that your "competitor" is purposely misleading it's viewers, you would be showing it to everyone who would watch. You would prove it, demand answers, ask questions. Yet we do not see a word from CNN or MSNBC about FOX being caught red handed. Now ask yourself.... Why is that?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Anyone else having trouble with the videos? I just watched them, I as going to go back so I could also put it up on my facebook and now they are gone. Every single video link on page 1 appears to me to be dead. When I click a link I get

500 Internal Server Error Sorry, something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. If you see them, show them this information: Km2KlSdYQO3TPoND8yjmeB2utlJgo50eWxt1Q3CYHNTCFeNbo2psMSiAhjNM IhMaH92U3k8zBGoH2-tJDnT87MeHbzROizmjBJPvlv8qJybVw4t-Ft6gtBGA r8JN4dpmt56Tevx_rlJP5DSCFO6fX7gIwvqnNmj6PAik5vUXjFZySAhnjcaq uXwrsyvfvkG6nCpjGjrg6VAQJOkUSmIQzJYF2MxD-o7f7unVUq6CZWLkgPwZ c4D0mMwp7HuSuBX1_I6U8E9Vk-LxpZEQsvMehmpUVU1lTYF99zQrqXCBz7Ga nTwwDEfhav0oHh9gC9BeR4gcLSvw7JZ-1rsHAd=

edit on 15-2-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

UPDATE: My paranoia is getting the best of me.. it appears that Youtube is just down.
edit on 15-2-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Just checked it, it works for me.

Another shorter vid.

edit on 16-2-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Because Fox News is as much of a state manipulated news agency as CNN or MSNBC, they just lean a different political stroke to comfort peoples world views.

Please, don't keep equating Fox news to CNN or MSNBC, they're not even remotely the same when it comes to sheer propaganda. Fox LIES routinely to support a very narrow ultra-conservative segment of the GOP. The GOP HATES Ron Paul and only tolerate him since he spends more time bad-mouthing Dems than Repubs. But they know too well he would destroy too many of their cherished "conservative" (i.e., corporate greed) policies to ever actually allow him to get into office. The GOP and Fox Lies will banish Ron Paul to the sidelines just as they have in every past election while they promote some theocratic idiot like Palin, Romney, or Huckabee who know better than to rock the corporate boat.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: typos

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

That's what happens when government facilitates and nurtures the growth of corporations; it starts from within, and then overgrows the host.

Disagree

That's what happens when corporations facilitate and nurture growth of government -

It already has overgrown the host, isn't that clear yet???

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

WOW what slimy bastards.
ALL OF THE MEDIA! Not just Fox.

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention.

I try to explain to my wife and Father that the media is a propaganda tool, that they are in place as a means to distract,confuse,manipulate and overwhelm the population, and bend reality in a way that best sutes the Elites.
They twist the truth and discard the facts as their masters see fit. They are in place to CONROL us sheep.

They mostly think I am a little off center.
I will show them this and try once again to educate them to the fact that our media manipulaes US and the truth.

This is Black and White evidence that can't be refuted!!!!!!!!
God Damn I am seriously impressed with the size of that reporters balls.

I wish, in resonse to "In The Field Reporter Big Balls", Ron Paul would have said "Why are you using the tape from last years CPAC?"
That would have been pricless!
edit on 16-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Please, don't keep equating Fox news to CNN or MSNBC, they're not even remotely the same when it comes to sheer propaganda. Fox LIES routinely to support a very narrow ultra-conservative segment of the GOP.

And CNN does the same amount of lying for a more middle of the road base, while MSNBC panders to the liberal base. They ALL lie.

CNN was a small news network that was literally put on the map during the first Gulf War with their non stop live coverage. Their coverage back then made them the News giant that we see today. However we now know today that their "live coverage" was not exactly live at all. They were not reporting from Saudi Arabia like they claimed. It was live from a studio. So CNN basically lied their way onto the National stage... why would you think they stopped? Just cause another news station is feeding you propaganda that is more to your liking, does not change the fact that it is still propaganda.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I stopped watching CNN after the 2008 elections, however it just never seemed so obviously biased as Fox.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Did anyone else notice (touch hard on the embed video) that when asked "Did you get the names of who was 'booing' [him]" Senator Paul said "I don't know I wasn't even there" at the same time as showing him on stage? Now I have never met Senator Paul, but he has never lied as far as I can tell where Fox News has been caught on numerous occasions distorting reality to their own (the government's) will.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
yay for libertarian foreigners!!

ron paul is not american.

or are you all isolationistic and separatists?

coz that will what u get. but then the military will step in to make sure the US is still a world power.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
yay for libertarian foreigners!!

ron paul is not american.

or are you all isolationistic and separatists?

coz that will what u get. but then the military will step in to make sure the US is still a world power.

Looks like this guy is on the FOXneus bandwagon and also uses lies to further his own agenda!

Anyway, not surprising in the least, but still unacceptable. I'm going to send FOX a letter and see if they respond, I'm sure they won't but it's worth a try.

I especially love the end of the video, when they loop that #eface's retard laugh over and over again.

EDIT:

Now I'm really confused, FOXneus has the following article on the site:

www.foxnews.com...

With a picture of Ron Paul supposedly at the rally. Is that picture a hoax too? Was that from last year?

What the heck is seems FOX is just out of their mind. Does anybody know what show that video is from? You can only main certain shows I guess, not just fox news in general so I am trying to figure out what show that "interview" was on.
edit on 16-2-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Remember, folks... Fox already fought and defended their right to intentionally falsify/distort news stories years ago in the Jane Akre/Steve Wilson case.

An appellate court ruled in favor of Fox that that the FCC's "policy" against the intentional falsification of the news is not a "law"; so "fair and balanced" Fox set the legal precedent for any news network to falsify/distort whatever stories they choose. This is the Fox News legacy.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Great find, thank you for sharing.

This is not the first time I have seen them do this. If I watched FOX at all, I'm sure I would see it within 10 minutes of their "show".

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Fox news is just as bad as all the others. I'm not suprised by this. Maybe Im suprised that they didn't do something that is even worse!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Its "Fox News" a political organization, or a religious organization..I am confused.

Clearly they aren't news..nor are they funny enough to be considered satire...so it must be one of those two.

I am guessing a bit of both. a theocratic agenda by an australian.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join